Chapter 16- The Play (R-18)
173 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I needed to play. 

 

I no longer cared that I was doing Stephanie a large favour by interacting with women’s bodies in the way that we now were. I no longer cared that I had become involved in a plot to help Prinna convey her romantic feelings to Alana. All I cared about was the lips on my shoulder, the fingernails on my back, and the hands on my chest.

 

I felt lips kiss mine. They weren’t Stephanie’s. They weren’t Alana’s. These were new and exciting. My eyes were closed and had been, my hands blindly feeling for the woman’s clothing before me, hoping to rip, tear, remove, however I could detach it from the body that was pressed against mine was fine with me. I just needed it gone. It left through a quick break in the kiss and a parting of the hands from my breasts. My eyes fluttered open for just a moment, long enough to see that I was sitting in front of one of the women I recognized. Fiona.

 

She still had those same freckles I wore splattered on my face, her hair hiding just enough of her face to keep me guessing, to make me want more of it. Her chest was bare like the rest of her body, eager for me as she spread her legs, approaching me, her tits within reach. I grasped them, both, hard. She returned the favour and my eyes snapped shut. As we kissed, the hands on my back moved forward, trailing around my body to touch my stomach, wasting little time in going lower. I hadn’t shaved recently, letting the hairs that were usually very neatly trimmed run wild and free. For a moment, the feeling of those unknown fingers lost in the jungle I had been fostering embarrassed me, but the sensation left me the moment I felt a kiss on my neck. I was wanted just how I was, the thought forcing more moisture to emanate from my already dripping core.

 

All around me, I could hear things. Lovely things. Pleasant chatter, playful moans and kisses, slaps and touches. The squelch of fingers reaching inside women’s bodies, the gasping of pleasure, the moans. All of it surrounded me, my senses dulled to anything else that could have possibly existed through the pleasure. At first, there had been one finger inside me, but soon a second joined it, a third going to my clit. I moaned into the lips I was kissing. I was only vaguely sure it was still Fiona.

 

“What do you want?” I heard a voice whisper in my ear. Yet another voice I didn’t recognize. The guard? Tanya’s girl? Fiona? No. I was still being kissed.

 

I couldn’t respond with words. Not when there was still a mouth against mine. Not when I felt a pair of breasts push oh so pleasantly into my back while those same two fingers began driving in and out of my pussy. Instead, I freed a hand from the tit in front of me to put a hand on the speaker’s head, at the base of her neck. Her skin was warm and inviting. Whoever she was, I knew she’d be good at what I wanted her to do.

 

With that hand, I lead the nameless head down, pushing her lower and lower. She seemed to catch on quickly to what I wanted, kissing her way down my side, on the outside of my thigh, nibbling on it before disconnecting. It took a moment of readjustment- during which I’d lost hold of her and instead moved to pull the fingers out of me. Something better would be taking their place soon. Within seconds, it had. The tongue that pressed against my folds was warm. I could feel every inch of it as it pressed against me, licking from bottom to top in slow, purposeful strokes.

 

In that moment, I understood why Stephanie enjoyed a plethora of partners all at once. I understood why Prinna’s sister abandoned the Slajo tribe in favour of the Proja. Kisses on my neck, touches all over my body, skin enveloping what felt like every inch of me as my front, back, and core were all tended to at once. I was being kissed by an experienced lover. I had hands on my breasts- from behind now, my own slickness was felt on the fingers that had been within me. And most importantly, I had a skilled tongue pushing greater pleasure into me with each lick.

 

With such dutiful attention, how could I not lose myself? How could I maintain any semblance of attention, of dignity? Of self-respect as I lost myself to the pleasure?

 

So I didn’t. I screamed as my orgasm hit me. It had been building ever since I felt those fingernails on my back, charging up and building until it released itself in a torrent of pleasure. My thighs clamped down hard against the unnamed woman’s head, keeping her and her glorious tongue in place as the spasms hit me. The kisses continued, now much heavier and much more intense than they had even a moment ago. The hands attending to my chest squeezed down on my nipples tight, as though attempting to force the climax to last longer. I didn’t know how long it took, I didn’t know how loud I had screamed, though as I felt my body react more and more to the passing pleasure, I could feel a soreness in my throat, the dry, gargling pain as I yelled out in sheer ecstasy. My only regret in this was that those lips were no longer kissing mine, though having two mouths attack my neck was solace enough.

 

My eyes opened slowly, revealing to me the wagon and its inhabitants, and what had been happening since last I paid attention. I first saw Fiona, the freckled beauty kneeling before me, lips close to mine, nibbling at my bottom lip with a giggle. She winked at me, and I felt a swoon I didn’t know myself capable of. I looked down and saw a blonde woman. This one was a tad more mature than Fiona, probably about my age, looking up at me with soaking wet lips and chin, shooting a smirk upwards as though she were proud of her accomplishments. Behind Fiona, I could see Prinna and Alana kissing, fingering one another slowly while Stephanie sat with her back to them. Between Fiona and Stephanie’s bodies so strategically positioned, gaining access to the white-skinned Alihjn women would be impossible.

 

Clever, I thought. Using Fiona to help had been smart.

 

To my right, laying in between Stephanie’s legs was a black-haired girl I couldn’t see clearly. Renli, it had to be. The woman that had been sitting behind me was gone, those illustrious breasts unavailable to press against my skin, though in those moments I didn’t mind any. Both Fiona and the woman who I assumed to be Hannah the Royal Guardswoman were mine to touch, tease, and toy with.

 

“Hannah, right?” I asked. My suspicions were confirmed with a nod. Fiona swung a leg around so that she was sitting next to me, an arm wrapped around me. Hannah got up, kneeling in front of me. I spread her legs and felt at her core. She sighed at the touch.

 

“Lay down.” I said. Hannah obeyed, finding herself next to Stephanie by chance. I laid down on my stomach, next to Renli and nodded to Fiona. Both of us, I intended to communicate. As I placed my eager lips onto Hannah’s pristine womanhood, I felt a touch of fingers at my own core. It seemed Fiona understood. That was good. This way, all five of us Telbians could amuse ourselves and let Stephanie’s plot come to fruition.

 

In the meantime, I could give a member of the Royal Guard an orgasm she’d never forget. I focused everything I had into the motion of my lips. The woman felt soft, the flesh between her legs tasted as though I’d been the first to feast upon it in her life. Due to the skill she demonstrated in doing the same to me moments ago, I doubted that. All the same, she was warm, and sweet, her nectar sliding down my throat as easily as I would drink from a goblet of wine. The skin of her legs was soft and smooth as it writhed around my head, my temples, sliding in my hands. They held the woman’s body loosely, as though she were a bucking horse I only had a vague interest in controlling. I’d let her run wild and free, let her express her pleasure to the heavens, to our fellow woman indulging in the flesh, to any brave enough to trot next to the cabin in hopes of catching a stray cry from one of us.

 

In the end, it took but a few moments to get the guard off. She climaxed hard around my head, forcing me to feel my pulse in my cheeks as she clamped shut the entrance to the tastiest part of her body. The smell was strong, the muscles in her thighs tense, I could feel each and every ridge as my hands ran up and down their length. She collapsed a moment into the probing, leaving me with a dripping chin and a triumphant gaze as I looked down at her. She nodded.

 

It was only then that I realised the hand that was supposed to have been pleasuring me had shirked its duty, focusing on Renli’s body with both hands instead. I could hardly blame Fiona. Renli was a damn sexy woman with a tight body that most would be happy to indulge herself in alone with her. Part of me wanted to join them, but the rest of me saw Stephanie’s growing pleasure, and sought to aid her. I sat behind her, letting her back fall against my chest as Renli’s tongue danced around Stephanie’s entrance. She leand up to kiss me, and I kissed back.

 

“How is it?” She asked, as though the only thing she were concerned about was how I was enjoying her largest excess.

 

“Fun. I get it now.” I whispered. Hands moved to caress her sides, grab at her breasts, slide a hand down to pull Renli’s head even closer- were such a thing possible with how intensely she was focusing on her act. “Did you mean what you said when we started?”

 

“Don’t worry, you’ve already locked in your spot.” Stephanie said with a chuckle that turned into a slow, low moan as she lulled her head back. Blonde hair splashed against my shoulder as she did, arching her back away from my stomach, already skin peeling from how intensely our bodies were smashed together amidst Stephanie’s enjoyment.

 

“Has anyone else?”

 

“Fuck!”

 

My question went unanswered as Stephanie climaxed. It was a quick, brutal affair that had Renli pull Stephanie’s waist up off the bed, her entire body sliding down mine with the sudden movement. Several screams emanated from her lips, moving past dry skin to echo out around the seven of us. I aided her pleasure as best I could, though with the deed done there wasn’t much to do except to hold her as she sank into me. Her eyes were closed, head already nuzzling into the crook of my neck.

 

“Are you that good?” I asked Renli, taking a good look at her. Sexy as hell, sure, large chest, definitely. Long black hair that covered most of her face until she pushed it out of the way with a practised flick of her head to reveal a cute face with a button nose. She nodded.

 

“I wouldn’t be here otherwise.” Renli said triumphantly.

 

“The Princess sleeps, otherwise I’d test your skills myself. As it stands…” I said, trailing off purposefully, letting a smirk cross my face. If she were the type Stephanie typically enjoyed, she’d-

 

“If you desire my tongue as much as it seems, it’s yours whenever, Grand Archivist.” Renli said with a bow. Yes, I thought, this one knows what the Princess likes.

 

“Our journey is long, but our oils plentiful.” I said. She nodded, understanding my meaning without a vocal reply. Instead, she turned herself around. Fiona had disengaged her hand from Renli’s body and was sitting crotch to crotch with Hannah. In Telbud, it was the most common position for mutual conception, though their Marks lay dull. It looked sexy as hell, I thought.

 

Renli joined them, continuing the festivities of the morning as Stephanie stirred, and instantly I regretted sending Renli away.

 

“Did it work?” She asked in a whisper. I turned around slowly and saw two pale-skinned women laying in a corner of the wagon nude, kissing, hands exploring one another’s bodies freely.

 

“As best we could make it.” I whispered back.

 

“Good.” Stephanie said. I laid her down on the bed properly and laid myself next to her. Though five women were still enjoying themselves to the fullest all around us, I found it easy to relax. Some time later, and I fell asleep to the sounds of moans and squelches.

5