Chapter 19- The Lake of Flesh (R-18)
176 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had barely finished another kiss with Chloe before I felt a weight press onto my back, a body that I could have recognized while half-asleep. It kissed my neck, arms wrapping around to caress my stomach and thighs, not daring to go any lower due to the pair of beacon-like circles on the woman’s hands.

 

“Hey babe, that was so hot.” Stephanie said, whispering in my ear. I smirked at Chloe before turning around, regrettably having to free my chest of her eager and willing grasp to see my bride-to-be.

 

“I’ve been wrong about everything.” I said to her.

 

“I dunno about that. You’ve just been… you. And I love you for that. I’ll love whoever you decide to be.” She said, wrapping her hands around my neck now. We kissed.

 

“This is who the world thinks I should be.” I said.

 

“Is it what you want?”

 

“The sex is always good.”

 

“Good enough for me.” Steph said, laughing before drawing me in for another kiss. I felt a sprinkle of warm liquid against my wrists and hands. When I looked, I saw a purple film atop my skin, the light of my Marks fading into darkness. Stephanie revealed the same, and I smirked. Getting onto my knees in the cold grass wasn’t easy, but moments after I did, the chilled air vanished. It wasn’t the fire getting hotter, nor was it my cares being washed away by my fiancee’s cunt. But rather… “Magic.”

 

Stephanie had whispered, and I grunted an affirmative, diving in to taste at her body. She was still mostly dry, but what little moisture she had present on her flesh I coaxed out further, sending her from lightly damp to soaked in a matter of seconds.

 

“Hey, babe?” Stephanie asked, pulling my chin up to look at her. She was still standing, her back to the fire. The cold around us was gone, replaced with a warmth that I would have traded away in a heartbeat for more of the beautiful woman I was knelt in worship for.

 

“Yeah?” I asked, whispering.

 

“I need to tell you something.” She said. “Promise you won’t freak out.”

 

“I don’t think anything could freak me out right now. I feel fucking amazing.” I said. Steph nodded slowly.

 

“Okay, well… I’m…”

 

“You’re?”

 

“I’m pregnant.”

 

The world seemed to sputter to a halt around me. The fire died down, the warmth from whatever magic was afflicting us left, the noise from the rowdy partygoers stripping one another and screaming their pleasure out hushed in an instant. A worried look covered my face for a moment, but as I took in the information, I thought.

 

A child of my own. One to raise well, to be an upstanding woman. One to love. Ours. Mine and hers, together.

 

“That’s amazing. When did we slip up?” I asked, and the surroundings of the party came back to me. All around me women were running around nude, finding a woman or two to hold and kiss, chatting, singing, playing music. It was the happiest moment of my life.

 

“Remember the night you did that ritual thing at Slajo?” She asked, I nodded.

 

“Oh, shit. Yeah.” I said.

 

“So yeah. Surprise?”

 

“Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

 

“I didn’t want you to freak out. I needed the perfect time. This feels perfect. This feels like me, like us.” Stephanie said, sinking to the ground to hug me. I hugged her back, a giggle on my lips.

 

“This is perfect. I’m going to be a Sire.” I said. Wow.

 

“She’ll be beautiful, just like you.”

 

“If she has your appetite, the rest of the castle better watch out.” I said.

 

Stephanie giggled at that. We spent the rest of the night together. After a few moments of gentle kissing and touching, we parted to find that nearly every woman still out around the bonfire was nude. Clothing covered the grass around us, a blanket of indecency that I’d never seen before. It was a party that could rival Stephanie’s harem for years.

 

Other women came up to sit next to us for a time. To kiss us, to touch us, to be touched. I tasted of at least two dozen women, if not more. Stephanie did much the same, we shared in each body that desired contact of at least one of us. Sometimes we lay with them next to one another, others we lay together while they surrounded us. I never left her presence. I couldn’t leave my Stephanie now. Not when I knew she was carrying my baby. And it was mine. Out of all the women who could have given her a child, I was ecstatic that it had been me to do the deed.

 

A few times, we went wandering the campgrounds, seeking women to interact with. We chatted with a few, I learned some names. I tried to remember them all but that was difficult with the amount I had heard. Chloe I remember, the woman who I invited to form my own harem- a prospect Stephanie was excited by.

 

“We’ll make a game of it one day. My harem laying with yours in our presence.” She had said.

 

“We’d be up all night.” I said, knowing it was the truth. Stephanie laughed, as did Chloe who was sitting on my lap during that conversation. I touched her briefly, letting her climax onto my hand once before sending her off to partake in what flesh she may choose.

 

I spoke with Renai and Alana. The two had talked things out. While Prinna was unavailable for comment due to being at the centre of a quartet of Telbian women, letting them all service her various body parts, I had the others’ word that she agreed.

 

“We’re going to all three court.” Alana said. I smiled at her, clapping a hand on her shoulder. It was slick with the essence of many women, though Alana minded none.

 

“Good for you. Prinna must be happy.” Alana and Renai both gave a positive answer. I informed them of Stephanie’s inoculation, and they were both delighted. Even though I’d yet to have a proper one on one conversation with Renai, I knew her to be friendly and positive. Just what Prinna needed, I supposed.

 

“Stephanie will be a good mother.” Alana said.

 

“I may have just met you lot, but I agree. That child will be cared for.” Renai said. Then she told us of the barrier of warmth that had been constructed. Prinna’s doing, apparently. Each Mage had a special skill that could be harnessed. While Alana had no magic in her, Prinna’s was that of the aspect of fire. Renai’s, as she revealed, dealt with emotions. No doubt her influence had some sway over the events of tonight. I didn’t mind, and neither did anyone else, it seemed.

 

We parted ways to continue making merry elsewhere. Renai and Alana joined their mutual lover in the pile of flesh that sat a safe distance from the fire. By then, the crowd had subsided, though the mountains of cloth still lay unclaimed on the ground. I wagered they’d stay there until scores of nude women wandered around looking for the clothing shirked the night before.

 

As the crowds died down and lovers went off in pairs and groups, Stephanie and I walked on a carpet of robes and shirts around the fire, hand in hand looking for perhaps the last woman still out and about.

 

She asked me what made me decide on this course of action, and I cited the conversation with the two ageing Archivists. A turning point in my head, I supposed. Women desired one another, and in that desire, camaraderie could be found.

 

“Why do you think I’m so popular?” Stephanie had asked, proving my point. She was the darling of the Castle. Oldest of her siblings and being the Crown Prince gave you some advantages in that regard. Her twin sisters were polite and kind, though not friendly, and certainly not friendly in the way Stephanie was. Her one rhetorical question had given me that much more understanding. If revealing your body to women made them like you, then why wear clothing at all, save for warmth?

 

“I should scarcely think you knew about that effect upon your first frolickings.” I said to her as we walked to my wagon. The last woman still out had found a tent with four others to slide into. Two were asleep, the other two slowly suckling one another’s breasts.

 

“I didn’t. It was to my benefit though, wasn’t it?” She asked me.

 

“It pulled me in, didn’t it?”

 

“It did. I love you, Carla.” Steph said just as we entered my wagon and laid down together. We held each other close, neither of us making attempts at physicality. We were content to lay there, together, in one another’s arms.

 

“I love you, too.” I said.

4