1. 18th Birthday (F)
8.8k 8 166
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

*Female Masturbation*

[collapse]

 

“An interesting choice indeed…” 

I wake up in bed, the old man’s words echoing in my head. Wait, old man? Where am I? 

I rise to my feet, wobbly and unbalanced. Woah, that’s new. There’s this weight on my chest like two big water balloons…  

A young woman in grey pajamas stares at me while clutching her overflowing tits. She has spiky brown hair, long legs, and a juicy-looking ass. No, my reflection gazes back at me from a full-length mirror.  

My hand darts between my legs, but my little man is gone.  

I’m a girl?  

Is this hell??? 

Memories rush through my brain—growing up in Konoha, learning at the Academy, life in the clan, and my stepmother and father. Then another set of school memories, watching anime, and a fateful meeting with truck-kun.  

I remember now. I died and met old man Deus! He wanted to reincarnate me for some reason, and I asked to be reborn in the world of Naruto. Kishimoto-san, I made it!  

My name is Shino Aburame, but I’m a girl.  

Oh, right, my Johnson is gone-son! Am I gay now? That’s the real question here. 

I’ve read gender-swap stories before. Sometimes he keeps his guy-brain in the girl body, and other times he’s sucking dick by page two.  

This requires immediate investigation. 

I strip in an instant and like what I see. I have abs! Eighteen years of shinobi training makes a kunoichi cut. Flexing, I show off my guns and smile.  

On to the important stuff. I grip my breasts and they spill over my fingers, jiggly, firm, and generous. 10/10 

Turning, I slap my ass, and flesh ripples. Thicc and supple, yielding yet firm. 11/10 

Just looking at myself has me hot and wet. Seeing my own body turns me on like I’m looking at a supermodel—This is the best-case scenario! I’m attracted to women in a world with hot ninja girls.  

This is my own personal heaven! Thank you, Kishimoto-san! Thank you, old man Deus! I imagine a bearded figure giving me a thumbs-up.  

I crouch to spread my legs. My glistening shaved pussy opens, displaying my jewel-like clit and lewd passage. Testing the waters, I insert a finger into my honey tunnel.  

So good! 

My vagina is slippery and tight, clamping onto my finger sliding in and out. My hips roll in time with the insertion, my breasts heave with each gasping breath, and my face contorts in pleasure. I miss my little buddy, but he can’t compare to this erotic reflection and the new heat in my loins.  

My thumb touches my clit and my hips jerk. It’s like sparks are shooting up my spine as my thumb circles my clit. With one hand I finger-fuck myself and rub my clit while my other hand pinches a nipple.  

A moan escapes my lips. I can’t believe how sexy my voice is! A little rough around the edges, but with a sugary-sweet sensual undertone.  

Excited by the rising waves of bliss, I lift my breast and suck the nipple between my lips. I roll the firm nub around my mouth with my tongue and flick the tip. My finger doubles its pace as my voice rises in anticipation.  

Every breath comes with a groan of pleasure. Something is coming. My body is hot. Sweat drips along my breast and abs and shaved armpits. My core drools juice onto my ass-crack.  

I croon a song of satisfaction as the orgasm shakes and rattles through me. My muscles spasm and I fall on my ass. My arms and legs splay out spreadeagle as I revel in the aftermath shudders.  

My door swings open. “Shino-chan, are you alright?”  

“Knock first, mom!” 

166