53. Preparations for the Chunin Exams, Part 6: In the Dog House (Ft / F, F / F, M / F)
1.6k 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Shino-chan, welcome back! I worried you’d gone to the corner to buy milk and never come back like my first husband!”

“You won’t get rid of me that easily, Tsume-chan. Getting girls pregnant happens to be my hobby, and I won’t be satisfied until you give me a dozen puppies!”

“Ha ha ha! I don’t know if I have that many left in me…” Tsume starts boisterous but trails off as the subject shifts to her age. She scratches her cheek absently. Being in a relationship with a girl half her age is still a sore point and a rare source of self-doubt for this badass muscle woman. “Shit, meeting all your little girlfriends is going to be awkward.”

I smile and kiss away her doubts with a reassuring peck on the lips.

“Firstly, I look forward to racing menopause to see how many you can pop out. Second, they’ll adore you. Third, you didn’t have to go this far to make a good impression. We could always do a more gradual introduction…”

Tsume shakes her head. “No way. I’m not letting you squeeze so many young ladies into that cramped apartment a single night longer! Not when I’ve got a two-story house with an open floor plan. Plenty of room for us and a few more harem girls, heh, heh!”

“Pardon the intrusion!”

“Here they come, quick, give me a hit of that good lesbian shit!” Tsume unzips my coat, lifts me by the waist, and buries her face in my armpit before I can move. She huffs my Pheromones like she’s doing a line of cocaine. “Fuck, yeah! I’m feeling gayer by the second!”

Tenten steps inside and drinks in the sight of Tsume like the milf is a tall glass of water. Then she hug-tackles me with tears in her eyes. “You’re the best, Shino-chan! An S-Rank girlfriend! She looks amazing, and she’s so nice welcoming us into her home, and the sex will be mind-blowing!”

My brown-haired lover catches herself, releases me, and coughs into her hand. “Ahem, Tsume-san, hello. Thank you for having us, please treat us well.”

“Everyone can call me Tsume-chan. Now, let’s break the ice, you poor little thing. I can tell you’re too horny to think straight! Come here so I can fingerbang some sense into you.”

“Yes, ma’am!!!” Tenten says. With that, my first girlfriend drops her pants and panties in record time, then hops over to Tsume.

The muscular woman scoops Tenten into a single-arm carry, hand on ass with the girl’s face cradled against her ample chest. Tsume drags her middle finger along Tenten’s slit to wet it, then elicits a moan as she slides it into the brunette’s asshole. Two dexterous fingers from her other hand find Tenten’s honeypot to stir the girl’s insides. Tenten sighs and nuzzles into Tsume’s boobs in contentment while whimpering in delighted double penetration.

Okay, Tenten is into muscled milfs as much as I am!

“This is harder than it looks with claws,” Tsume says. “I’ll have to trim a few nails on each hand to make things easier! Ha ha ha!”

“Or just use your mouth,” I innocently suggest.

“N-no!” Tenten pries open her clenched teeth to say. “This is… awesome…” Tenten arches her spine and grinds her butt into the milf’s palm. “Wouldn’t trade this for anything. You’re doing a great job not scratching me, Tsume-chan.”

I scritch my Amazonian lover behind the ears. Tsume’s throat rumbles in appreciation. “And you were worried! You’re going to be a great girlfriend.”

Sakura comes through the door next, freezes for a second at the scene, then overcomes the minor shock to bow with her greeting. “Pardon the intrusion.”

“Welcome!” Tsume says. “I’d offer to shake, but my hands are full!”

Sakura and I chuckle while Tenten climaxes with a feminine grunt. Tsume doesn’t know the meaning of restraint, forcing Tenten into a series of bucking orgasms with superior technique until the brunette melts into putty.

The pink-haired girl takes my hand in hers and clings to my side as she surveys the house. I put my arm around her with a smile. It warms my heart to be the center of Sakura’s world.

“You have a lovely home. Thanks for letting us stay here.”

“No worries. We’re basically family now, right? You’re all going to be bearing Shino-chan’s children with me.” Tsume continues to cradle and fingerfuck Tenten into a blissful coma.

Sakura blushes scarlet and puts a hand on her tummy. “I guess these are practice for the real thing, huh?”

I put my hand over Sakura’s. “We have to focus on getting stronger for now, but I promise to give you as many children as you want. You can pick any Kekkei Genkai I have. Make the Haruno clan famous!”

She leans her head on my shoulder and closes her eyes while imagining the future. “As long as they’re Shino-chan’s, I’m sure it’ll all work out.”

“You and your girls are so stinkin’ cute,” Tsume says with a grin. “Oh, hello, welcome.”

Karin and Ino remove their shoes and come inside. They bow respectfully and say, “Pardon the intrusion.”

The redheaded girl’s eyes go wide seeing Tsume’s sharp fangs and she blushes. “Y-you can have my rank if you bite me with t-those.”

“Rank?” Tsume’s eyebrows go up, and she glances at me. “Your harem is ranked? Who’s number one?” I point at the orgasmic puddle of a girl in the milf’s arms. Tenten hooks a thumb at herself, but can’t manage more than a soft whine of satisfaction. Being topped by a strong, older woman must be one of her major weaknesses! “Ha ha ha! Well, I’m not interested in competing with teens for a pecking order. What’s your name?”

“U-Uzumaki Karin.”

“Karin-chan, I’ll happily give you a few nibbles if you wait your turn.”

The redhead bites her knuckles in anticipation. “Her chakra is surprisingly fluffy.” I smile at both of them, happy to see my harem getting along well.

“I’m Yamanaka Ino. Pleasure to meet you.”

“She’s a fellow connoisseur of big dicks,” I add.

“S-S-Shino-chan!!!”

“Ha ha ha! I love it! As big as when we did it?” I nod. “Impressive. In fact, I’d like to see a demonstration…” Ino refuses to meet Tsume’s bedroom eyes while faking nonchalance by scratching the back of her head.

Kin-Kitty stumbles inside covered with dog hair and laughing. I’m relieved to see her having fun. I still worry about her villainous origin from time to time.

Tsume tenses when she sees the former Sound Ninja. “Are you serious?” Kin’s eyes flick from Tenten’s disheveled state to the milf’s muscles, to her sharp fangs, and she freezes before the apex predator. Tsume approaches the cowering kunoichi and I fear I’ll have to intervene. “Who walks around in broad daylight wearing a costume this cute?”

The warrior woman withdraws two fingers from a gasping Tenten to fondle the lifelike puppet nekomimi. Smelling feminine juices, Kin intercepts the fingers with her mouth on instinct. Tsume bites her lip with an enchanted expression.

Those fingers withdraw from Kin’s mouth to flip the girl’s maid skirt, push aside panties, and plunge into the pussy’s pretty pink pleasure pocket.

“K’nya!”

After readjusting her right hand’s fingers to plug both of Tenten’s nether holes, Tsume throws a shrieking Kin over her shoulder while fingerbanging the cat girl’s cunt. Kin’s legs kick and the kunoichi’s black-furred tail swishes in ecstasy.

Then Anko enters the house. She tries to sneak by without comment, but Tsume is having none of that. “Mitarashi Anko-chan! What are you doing here? I thought I’d only invited Shino-chan’s harem…?”

The purple-haired woman grits her teeth and meets my gaze. I dare her with my eyes. “I-I’m… I’m Shino-chan’s b-bitch.” Then she winces at Tsume’s uproarious laughter.

“Ha ha ha! I didn’t think Anko-chan would ever sub unless…” Anko flushes and lowers her glare to the floor. “You lost to a Genin!!!”

“…They team-battled me.”

“Doesn’t matter. You’ll never live this down, ha ha ha!”

“And what’s your relationship to Shino-chan???”

“We made a deal! To benefit the Inuzuka clan, that is! I’m helping her in exchange for a Kekkei Genkai bloodline.”

This time I dare Tsume with my eyes while stage-whispering to my pink-haired lover, “Sakura-chan, would you like to spend the night locked in a closet with me? It’ll be just the two of us, fucking all night, no one else to interrupt. You won’t get a wink of sleep…”

Sakura’s eyes become dizzy-spirals as she’s overwhelmed by this fantasy. Tsume, meanwhile, is sweating bullets.

“I’m Shino-chan’s bitch too!” Tsume proclaims in a desperate attempt to regain my favor.

“Damn straight,” Tenten drunkenly adds from her perch on Tsume’s arm with the muscle milf’s digits still buried in her holes.

Anko mock-laughs like a noblewoman while covering her mouth with the back of her hand, “O-ho-ho-ho! Once a pack leader, now a bitch! Now, wait, how did this happen?” Anko motions at Tenten and Kin. “I thought Tsume-chan wasn’t into women… unless Shino-chan’s Pheromones… Hmm, I can’t believe you lost a fight, so that means the great ball-buster herself lost to a Genin at sex?”

“…Karin-chan, take these two,” Tsume says with a dark expression as she hands over Tenten and Kin to my harem nanny. Both girls are reluctant to see the milf go until Tsume flexes her fingers and her nails become daggerlike. “Step into my bedroom, Anko-chan. I think you need a lesson on manners from your senpai.”

Anko unfurls her twelve-inch tongue and wiggles her dexterous fingers. “Let’s go, mutt. A sex-match to decide top bitch!” The two of them head upstairs in a flurry of agile movements.

“Where’s Hinata-chan?” I ask.

Kin-Kitty rises on wobbly legs to answer my question by pointing outside. “She’s playing with the ninken.”

I’m greeted by the sounds of laughter and barking as I step onto the grass.

“Stop that this instant, arf arf!” Hinata is rubbing Kuromaru’s belly while the rare talking ninken protests despite violently wagging his tail. Nearby, Hana plays with the Three Haimaru Brothers, each of her ninken running with supernatural speed and barking merrily.

“You found a good place,” Sakura says while leaning into me.

“As expected of Mistress Shino-chan,” Karin says as she approaches my other side with a half-naked Tenten in her arms.

“I’ve died and gone to the Pure Land!” the brunette says with a lewd grin.

I mirror her grin. “Dogs and a big yard, with enough floorspace to put all our futons together for sex. This must be lesbian paradise.”

A bug lands on my shoulder. I raise an eyebrow, then smile like a devil.

“Hana-chan, it’s time for your session.”

The Inuzuka woman looks at me blankly for a moment, then puts a hand on her tummy as she interprets my meaning. “I suppose you’re right.” Hana then begins to strip. I stop her by dashing to her side and scooping the kunoichi into a princess-carry. She rolls her eyes. “The ninken don’t care about human sex.”

“I can think of a much better place to fuck. Somewhere that’ll really rev your engine.” Hana’s mind goes where I know it will and she blushes tomato red. I kiss Sakura on my way back into the house. “I’ll come find you later even if you do end up locking yourself in a closet.”

I leave another blushing maiden behind as I carry my bait upstairs.

“Not too loud, some of us are trying to read,” Ino says to us in passing. She’s sitting on the couch while reading a magazine. We can already hear the floorboards creak with house-shuddering impacts as one of the tokubetsu-Jonin upstairs gets royally pounded.

“No promises,” I say.

 


 

“Shino-chan, I know I gave you permission, but don’t you think this is a bit excessive? What did I do to deserve this?” Kiba says, motioning at me and the raucous battle next door. “First, you turn my mom gay—and, okay, good for her—then I find you fucking my sister in my bed!

“To be fair, I’m not doing this for selfish reasons.” I’m not! Hana went sex-crazy when I brought her here and we’ve been fucking like rabbits… er, bitches in heat. “Hana needs a familiar environment to relax when we have sex. Plus, haven’t you always wanted to do me on your bed?”

I have Hana on her back in missionary position, so I spread my ass in invitation. Despite his reservations, not even Kiba is immune to seeing his favorite hole on display. His little man stiffens. “It’s not fair, I have to walk through a minefield of bare pussy and lesbian orgies downstairs to get my stuff. Fine. I’m horny, and I can’t say I haven’t fantasized about getting you into my room.”

He drops trou and saunters over. I feel his soft tongue on my backdoor as I pound his sister’s pussy. I wiggle my butt in his face.

“This taste… I think I recognize it…” Yep, Hana got so excited on Kiba’s bed she rimmed me. Secret Seduction Technique: Indirect Kiss! “Hmph, anyway, here I come.”

Kiba slathers his member in Hana’s and my mingled juices without thinking too hard. Then I feel his tip at my entrance pushing inside. His firm rod fills me and I enjoy the sensation when his cock presses into my Dweller through the internal walls of my gut like a prostate massage.

“As expected of Kiba-kun, you feel fantastic in my ass.”

“Shino-chan is great on my dick as always.”

I screw Hana while penetrated by her brother, bouncing my buttocks between siblings’ crotches. I lean my head aside to nibble Hana’s ear. Brother and sister meet eyes while I rock my hips forward and back.

“Hi, little bro.”

“Bis sis… Um, this is awkward, right?”

“I don’t think so,” Hana says. “This is my job, now. It’s no different from you visiting me at the animal clinic. Shino-chan explained to me you use her to relieve your stress. That’s fine with me.”

“But we’re both fucking my… Shino-chan, my teammate, at the same time. Our junk is so close to touching, it’s practically incest.”

“There’s some leeway in a three-way,” I mumble, not 100% coherent at the moment. There’s not much I can do to make myself last longer while being aggressively humped by two siblings making me the meat in an Inuzuka sandwich.

“Exactly!” Hana jumps at the excuse. “We can fuck as hard as we want like this.”

Maybe I shouldn’t have said that… I feel like a used condom, but even thinking that is a turn-on. Both brother and sister go at me like they’re trying to pound their pelvises through mine to reach each other. “Shhhiiit!”

Kiba pounds my asshole like he’s never screwed me before. I cream Hana’s pussy as her brother shoots into my depths. When I recover from my climax, I realize the two of them are kissing over my shoulder. The three of us lay together on Kiba’s bed, cum dripping from anus and cunt respectively, and Hana reaches around me with her arms and legs to stroke her brother’s shoulders and pull his hips deeper into me.

Eventually, the siblings part lips.

“Fuck,” Kiba says in a regretful tone.

“It’s fine, little bro!” Hana reassures him, “It’s just a kiss.” He relaxes. “I mean, what counts as incest, right? We could do anal, and it wouldn’t matter… right?”

““…””

“Shino-chan, could you flip over for us?” Kiba withdraws from my rear so I can roll Hana and myself onto my back.

“Hey sis, don’t worry, I think you’re right about kissing not counting, so you can focus on pleasing Shino-chan.” Kiba starts eating his sister’s ass while she bounces on my cock.

“Brother’s tongue~!” she gasps and moans while my dick slides in and out of her love tunnel, “In my dirty place!” Then he straddles her and pushes Hana flush against me with her breasts docking against mine. “Brother’s rod… is in my butt! Fuuuck!”

Kiba isn’t gentle with her, though she is a Chunin. He mercilessly unleashes his libido on his sister’s rosebud. His anal invader jackhammers the poor girl until he creams her pucker. I’m not far behind filling her tunnel with another helping of my jizz.

He slides from her backdoor and rolls onto the bed supine. Hana rises to let my limp member fall and slap against my thigh in a puddle of spunk. Then she slurps her brother’s dirty dick into her mouth.

“Let me clean you, little bro. Since we can’t make a baby with oral, that surely mustn’t count as incest,” she says between attempts to jam his member into her throat. Kiba has shockingly short refractory periods for a man. He’s at attention, grabbing her hair to fuck his sister’s face in moments.

“You know,” I say, the devil’s advocate, “As long as we’re not doing incest… Hana-chan has my Seed inside her. After that, I’m contracted to impregnate her with my child. I can’t see a reason why we wouldn’t continue doing that for the foreseeable future. Her womb should always be occupied… Even blowing a load onto her cervix shouldn’t count as incest if there’s a zero percent chance of pregnancy, right?”

Hana mounts me reverse cowgirl, shoves my dick in her ass, then reclines to lay atop me. She happily spreads her legs and her fingers spread her pussy in invitation. Kiba doesn’t hesitate this time, going all the way by shoving his throbbing cock into her needy cunt.

The Inuzuka scion is a wild animal of fierce abandon. His rod penetrates his sister over and over, pushing her pucker onto my dick with each thrust. Kiba leans in to suck Hana’s breast while his arms encircle us. He uses his grip on me to pound her pussy with all his strength, arching his spine and thrusting his hips hard enough to shake the bed. Then his teeth are on Hana’s throat to bite her like a horny beast.

“Yes, brother’s dick! Fuck me little bro! Show me how you breed your bitches!”

“Hey kids, want anything from the kitchen?” Tsume pokes her head inside to ask.

““Mom!!!”” Hana and Kiba cry in unified mortification. Despite the situation, Kiba’s hips keep thrusting.

“Little bro, not while mom’s watching!”

“Sorry sis, I can’t stop while I’m this close. Just bear it until I can… cummm!”

“Yes, brother’s cream! Fuuuck!!!”

And so, Tsume watches as Kiba makes his blood-related sister climax on his dick while filling her with his semen. I’m so turned on by the situation I release another spurt of cream into Hana’s bowels.

“Shino-chan, can I borrow you? I want some victory sex after defeating Anko-chan.”

Shrugging, I roll the new couple onto Kiba’s back. Hana rises to ride his rapidly hardening member. That boy does have endurance in spades!

I curl a finger at her. “If you want me, come get me.” I pump chakra into my member, expanding its length to her insane footlong preference, eager for another helping of oyakudon.

The bed isn’t wide enough to have two couples side-by-side. Instead, I lay supine with my legs around Kiba’s sides and his around mine. This puts our asses close together with Hana’s back to me.

Tsume apparently has no qualms about the situation. She strides over to us and straddles me reverse cowgirl. This allows her to grab her daughter’s breasts in each hand while nibbling Hana’s neck. At the same time, Tsume quickly bounces on my cock while encouraging her daughter to match her pace.

“So nice to see my kids getting along,” she says.

“Mom, I’ve got my dick in big sis… don’t you think this is a little screwed up?”

“Kiba-kun, it’s fine as long as you two are responsible. I know Hana-chan can’t get pregnant for the next couple weeks. As for the future… With Shino-chan ensuring the Inuzuka’s legacy, the two of you can even have a childless marriage with my blessing.”

“Mom!” Hana says, teary-eyed. “You’re the best!”

“M-m-marriage???” Kiba says.

“Now, let’s show this Aburame girl how the Inuzuka clan fuck!”

 

*Kiba’s Harem Expanded to One!*

26