Chapter 6: 1 Wife and 1 Concubine
51 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Halfway through, An Ning took Pazi out and wiped the sweat off his big brother's forehead. Qi An Ding stopped bothering her and started talking to An Kang about things at school.

  "Beiguo sent us a proton, about the same size as ours. Now I'm living in the mailroom. I saw it yesterday and was born with a nice eyebrow. I was a little proud."

  Breathing heavily, An Ning knew who he was talking about, sweating from the palms of his hands and burying the puppet in a ball.

  "Isn't Northland coming to that camp now? Must you send the prince to hold him back to keep the country safe?" sighed Ankang, perhaps connected to his life, and lamented the young Lang who had never met him. He's a proton, what else can we be proud of? I can only be stabbed artificially by fish."

  "Sister, don't underestimate this proton, I heard Ye Ye praising it, saying yes..."

  The house was drunk with three thousand passengers, and the sword was cold and fourteen states

  The scenes in my memory overlap with the words of my older brother, and gradually attract a handsome young man with thin eyes, nose and lips into An Ning's mind. An angular face, with a natural freshness, did not affect his good looks and even made people want to come closer.

  Lu Yu's face was white and white, and she looked at Sven Wen from Monday to Friday, but she wasn't that good. Qi Anyi, An Ning's other brother, touched her several nails. Own rider.

  Qi Anle later ridiculed her for picking up a big problem, but where did she know that taking advantage was a loss? She had spent her whole life for this cheap and overpaid. Now, if he returns again, he will never provoke him again. Already

  "What are you doing?" One word drew her back to the present, An Ning seemed confused, completely unaware of what happened.

  "Don't you hear me say that the protons in the northern kingdom are beautiful? You have a second thought, unfortunately, poor Ayou thought he'd got his wish. It turned out to be a miracle in the water, an empty sky. He sat down next to him, he was so angry. He squeezed the flesh around his neck.

  "Nonsense, I don't think of anyone else besides Ayou, I don't love anyone." With a cold face, he snorted angrily: "Let me go, I'll go alone."

  An Ting did not understand why she was so abnormal today, just to scare her with a worm, and she was not angry, but now she only mentioned a proton and turned her face away.

  "Your girl really crosses the river and falls off the bridge. Seeing as how she's almost at Grandma's palace, you don't need me, do you?"

  "Well, just say a few words, which protons are not protons, and how can they be worthy of us, Aning", Ankang persuades her, thinking that her sister is still worried about what she will do with it. An Ning says, "Don't be angry anymore. After a while, tell your grandmother to see that you thought you were arguing again. When she was upset, there would be nothing delicious.

  Turning her head to grimace at Qi An, An Ning followed her sister to Wanshou Palace.

  "Aning is here." An old woman walking with a cane stepped forward, although she had white hair, but her spirit was very good. The queen mother took the obedient grandson in her arms and looked at her face for a long time. "It's all right, why are you sick, those who wait for you should be punished!"

  Chun Ying and Tang Li did not dare to scream when they heard each other, but lowered their heads and looked at each other.

  "Grandmothers don't punish them. If they didn't call the doctor in time, their granddaughter wouldn't see it." Tired of being flirted with in the old man's arms, sucking his nose peacefully, pitiful, "Grandma..."

  "Oh, the heart of the sad family, your grandfather has already offered a reward. There will always be doctors who can cure this disease. You must eat and eat Lele, do not be angry with the people below, if someone provoked you, No matter who it is, you say to your grandmother, Grandma chose his skin.

  He gently hit the tip of his nose, both grandparents and grandchildren smiled.

  "Grandma,

Brother Xi just harassed me, you'll peel his skin. "
  "You little girl..." Stable behavior will hit him, the old lady stopped, people in the temple almost smiled.

  "Fortunately, the third princess is here, otherwise our Wanshou Palace may be deserted." The old woman next door showed a friendly face and handed a plate of sandwiches to An Ning. "The third princess is eating hot, she just finished. Melaleuca, if you don't come, I'll send it to you."

  "I'm very well, thank you." Although An Ning is rude and rebellious, she's also famous for her sweet taste. In Lu's words, she can convince the dead when she's happy. If she gets angry, the living person will do it too. He was very angry

  "Are you sick for a few days? Did the Qiyu Hall guy come to see you?" He seemed to suddenly remember something, the queen mother smiled and asked for Anning's hand.

The Qixian Temple is the residence of Concubine Qiao. Today, there is only one wife and one concubine in the saints. Queen Lu has two daughters and a son, and Qiao has a pair of twins.

  The son's name is Qi Anyi, and the daughter's name is Qi Anle

  In terms of classification, Ankang is the longest, then there is stability, and then there is ease and tranquility, and tranquility is the smallest.

  Qiao was born after being drunk today For this reason, Lu had not spoken to her husband for a full year Even if there was peace later, the relationship between the couple had disappeared

  Therefore, An Ning hated Qixian Temple in the last life, and everything was against the two brothers and sisters, but it was not until he went to the northern country that he saw a beautiful woman on the left and a good woman on the left and entered the palace. How deep your relationship is. It is just that he made the mistake most men would make, and Anang did not rub the sand in his eyes. The two lovers tortured each other, and they didn't see each other's true hearts until they died.

  Some are late, and some are pitiful.

  "Aye feared that Anang was angry and did not let her come, but the concubine brought food and herbs.

  "Huh, that fairy, she will always please your father, man..." The queen mother doesn't like Qiao Shi, and always mentions that she always scolds her own son, so An Ning knows that she is the last grandmother in the world and the best mother-in-law in the world.

  "Aning, your illness is not unusual. You must take good care of her. I don't know who has the problem in your mother's house and it happened to you." With a sigh, the elder queen felt more and more distressed, her Aning is the poorest child in the world.

  "Will this disease be passed on from generation to generation? Is there no one willing to marry me as daughter-in-law?" I wanted to make a joke, but the queen mother was so scared that she covered her mouth.

  "Who said, you are the emperor's daughter, and the emperor's daughter is not worried about getting married."

  Of course, An Ning knew she could get married, and Pei You was here, much less panting. Even if he was going to die tomorrow, he would like to worship him today.

  "My grandmother said, it's just my grandmother. I'm young and want to stay with you for two more years, but Sister A is fifteen, so you have to hurry and find her relatives.

1