Chapter 9 In the same vein.
60 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An empty bird cage hangs on the porch of the carved dragon palace and the painting house.

  Qi Anning did not ask anyone to take the thing, she wanted to see it every day, reminding herself that she could not repeat the same mistakes and become a bird in a cage.

  The spring breeze blew into the corridor along the window sills, pushing all the sleepiness out of the woman. The woman sitting by the bed stretched out her waist and set the scroll aside in her hand. ".

  Hold a plate of lotus cakes and give it to her. The delicate dessert is made of lotus flowers. The skin is dark pink. The color is lighter as you enter. The center of the petals are full of rich fillings. The little green leaves were a bit fresh, and the dew was a bit like fresh from the lake.

  Looking at the plate of cakes that swallowed the bite, the Southland dim sum was as beautiful and sweet as the women of Southland. No wonder the neighbors wanted to get married. If they were born ugly, they'd fight right away.

  Suddenly he laughed at the thought of this, the king of the Shu Kingdom was lewd and belligerent. If he sent a wild rose with a thorn, I fear he might have an appetite.

  "This dessert is too sweet. Aunt Yun fears you are too tired to eat, and deliberately fry a cup of tea for you.

  People at Sanyou Palace feel that the three princesses have changed a lot since they were sick. Not only are they not fussy, they even have a bad temper. Although the changes are good, they are strange to some extent. An Ning had a mind and asked several times before he knew the truth.

  The princess said that since she knew she had a chronic illness, she was always worried that there would be no tomorrow, so she values her life now and hopes to accumulate good luck and live longer.

  At that moment, Aunt Yun cried after hearing it. She was very poor in An Ning, and she had to endure it. No wonder she knew so much overnight. In fact, she would rather not have to grow up in her life. Compared to physical health, what is rebelliousness?

  But An Ning lived for two lifetimes, and saw many puppets in the courts of the southern and northern kingdoms, knowing that there was only one Aunt Yun, and that no one would be accustomed to her as she was.

  "Aunt is very good, knowing that I called A Youlai, and she even offered me sencha. He smiled with an amused expression, and said this to the outside, and did not know if Yun could hear it.

  When Chunying heard the words, she pursed her lips and chuckled, and whispered to An Ning: "Aunt Yun will only stay outside and say more than a few words to you. She would not be willing to tell you.

  "That's pitiful Ayou, speak for me and get scolded."

  She couldn't seem to hear him. Aunt Yun came in with a moment of reckoning. "Princess, it doesn't matter if you want to crush things. It's a big deal to ask Prince Gongzi to give the prince, and then the prince.

  "Brother Xi's schoolwork is very busy. How can I tell him to run? The envoys from the Shu Kingdom will be here in a few days. Grandpa explained a lot of things, and I bothered him right now for a word. "I'm sorry", I drank the tea and sighed comfortably "Auntie's tea is very fragrant. Pour some Ayou. It's very hot. It's easy to dry after a long journey."

  Looking at her, she seemed quite helpless. "Does the princess really care about Gong Pei?"

  "Slave remembers that the princess didn't like people in the past." Not only did she not dislike him, but An Ning didn't like Pei You's eyes on her face. She hated his mild temper and often annoyed others because she liked him. There have been several occasions when people were not allowed to come to Taiwan.

  "I'm not healthy, and only Pei Youken will leave me." When he looked at the birdcage outside the window, he didn't understand why everyone had to ask him this question: "I'm worried about hurting him..."

  "No complaints." The boy didn't know when he came in, and Pei You smiled softly, even though his face was a bit shy, but his eyes were extremely firm.

  He couldn't feel harmed by being with her.

  "When did you come in?" An Ning smiled, and some girls really saw the sweet taste of Qing Lang, "how did you learn to spy on someone?"

"
  When Aunt Yun saw this, she winked at the people around her and they all retreated with her.

  "I didn't hear it, it just happened..."

  Joked by her serious look, An Ning also learned to converge and smile, "Will you be angry? I'll trust myself to get sick and use you as a life-saver"

  "How, what is so irritating about this, not to mention that you may not be cured of this disease."

  "What if that doesn't work?"

"It doesn't matter, I'll take care of you anyway and keep you from getting sick. As long as you're good, I'll do what I want."

  "Ayou, how kind you are" Staring at him, the teenager blushed a little.

  A Ning didn't make fun of him anymore, then withdrew his rules and sat down: "Yes, how are things going? Is it going well?"

  "It's going very well. I've done everything from top to bottom in the mailroom. I told them everything you told me without any problem."

  "That's good", relieved, now that everything's ready, it's just a short wind to burn the fire.

  "Ayou, when we solve the big sister problem, I'll tell Yeye that she'll marry me, okay?"

  The teenager heard the words for a moment, then his eyes seemed to be scattered with crushed stars, and he was shining. Pei You was so happy he didn't know what to say. Although An Ning suddenly changed his attitude towards him in the last few days, this solemn confession was the first time.

  After she woke up, the feeling of suffering finally dissipated, and the boy nodded his head: "I will ask my father to ask His Majesty to marry me. If you want, I'll treat you well forever.

  "Aning, I never thought about that day."

  An Ning never thought there would be a day when she would choose a husband she didn't really like to escape the kingdom.

  I don't know if he is distressed or anguished, the girl sobbed and said, "Stupid Ayo..."

  Long after Pei left, An Ning was still sitting at the window in a daze. Once upon a time, that person said the same thing.

  At that moment, the teenager's eyes were red with desire, he kissed her lips and promised gently, and said he would treat her well for life.

  Later she learned that men's words were unbelievable, especially in bed.

  Wu Yu was only worried that he would spread the stigma he suffered as a proton in Northland, so he left her in the palace, and Ronghua was rich and noble to support her, so that her mouth could be blocked.

  In the end, he said that he had never been anything but discouraged by her, and that now he not only gave birth to children, but also killed others and murdered the imperial concubine.

  At that time, the Northern Kingdom was strong and tough, and Qi Anyi, who was being held in secret, finally tortured him to death. No one knew the past, so it was useless.

  Fortunately, she has a long sister, and supported her as far as Shu Kingdom, otherwise waiting for her will not be as simple as Leng Gong.

  So, what you should do now is protect your sister.

  Quietly, An Ning called Tang Li. "You said Ye Ye is going to dinner tomorrow. Who is there?"

1