The Diary of a Femdomme – Chapter 1 [Pegging] [Aggressive] [Degradation]
700 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mistress, please, slow-"

"Shut the fuck up, slut." she says, abruptly.

Thomas is lay face down on his bed - his arms and legs are spread to each corner of the bed, with thick leather straps holding him in place. The most movement he is allowed to summon is just to move his head from side to side, although his mistress isn't best pleased when he uses this ability to be anything other than be her fucking whore.

"I can't take much more, Mistress" Thomas moans

"There's still a few inches to go yet" Mistress replies, as she firmly pushes her long, thick strap-on between her sluts stretched buttocks, watching it disappear inside him.

"How does this feel?" she asks

"so - fucking - big - fuck - mistress - fuck" comes the moans, deep breathes between each word as the slut tries to string together a coherent sentence.

"Do you feel like a whore?" she asks

"mm-ohh fuck - yes"

"What?!" Mistress exclaims, but without allowing change for her object to explain his as-of-yet unexplained indiscretion, takes her right hand, raises it in the air and smacks the palm of her hand down around the firm cheeks of her toy - and as her hand makes contact, her fingers bend around the curve of those same buttocks to ensure maximum contact.

*THWACK*

Her hand makes contact rapidly and firmly, creating a ripple through his body from the epicenter of her hand; after the initial shock, awe and surprise, the only thing that remains - although as a pleasant distraction from the 6" of pseudo-cock - is a heavy burning sting.

"FUCKKKKK" Thomas screams

"Who am I?!" the mistress prompts

"You're my mistress!" desperately exhales the whore

"And what are you?!"

"I'm your bitch, I'm your slut, I'm your play thing"

"And how do you address me?"

"Mistress"

"Mistress what?!"

"I address you as - fuck, fuck, fuck - mistress"

"Fuck mistress?" she questions, at the same time pushing the strap-on deeper inside him.

"I address you as mistress!"

"SO do you feel like a whore?" she asks, again

"Yes mistress, I'm a whore, yes mistress, please mistress..."

"Good boy!" she chimes, playfully.

The unpredictability keeps him on edge more often than not.

The tied up whore takes a sigh of relief, having successfully managed his way through this conversation without yet another firm spanking as if this is some RPG, designed by somebody who already knows most of his next choices will be and plans accordingly in a way that only ever pleases the writer, not the player.

"Your hole is so tight baby!" supports Mistress

"I can just see how your hole is trying to stretch so much around this thick shaft and how it shines with all this lube", she continues, dragging a finger around her toys worked up hole, around the circumference of the strap-on, "it's like precum"

As Thomas continues to control his breathing, preparing to ever accept a so-far endless tool, Mistress picks up the bottle of lube, water based to make sure her toy lasts a long time, and pumps several long ropes of thick, transparent goo into the nexus between the toy and her toy's hole.

The feeling is cold and surprising - his entire body is so wound up and tense, trying to accommodate and deal with the intense feelings taking over his body as he is stripped of all control, that the feeling of the cold lubricant lands with a refreshing coolness.

The mistress pulls her hips back slowly, withdrawing the inches from Thomas's asshole and as the tool withdraws, the fresh lube covers the length of it's shaft; which she promptly returns back to the gaping cavern from which it came - just a little bit further in than the last time as the opportunity of fresh lubes allows the mighty phallus to push this little sluts' hole deeper than he's managed himself.

Thomas groans deeply - it's a noise that comes from the stomach, not the lungs, like the roars of a lion trying to show that he's big enough to handle this, but he's not, he's just desperately hoping that his owner, his mistress, knows when to stop pushing him. He's a fucking kitten and they both know it, despite his protests.

He is entirely helpless and the lack of control he has over his own body and his functions surpasses any fantasy he's ever imagined; letting go of his ability to control his own fate and place it in the firm and sharp hands of his mistress is a liberating aphrodisiac that's addictive, that's more-ish, that is so intense he's never going to recreate it - the feeling of being stretched and fucked by a woman using her favourite toys to do so pushes the buttons of the deep and instinctive needs he has; to be used and owned.

3