The Diary of a Femdomme – Chapter 4 [Public] [Humiliation] [Feminisation]
447 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Good boy!" she said.

"...are... we... done?" William asks.

"For now, yeah. I need to do some shopping"

Her slut, who is on all fours on his bed, dripping with sweat, with trembling knees, reaches round to remove the remote control prostate massager that's been inside him for the last hour.

"Ah, no no no", she intervenes, "that stays where it is"

His eyes lock his Mistresses, as he pieces together what she wants , his brain thinking ahead to calculate all the different possible situations that might happen while he's dragged around shopping . He feels the drop weight of hand-picked clothes behind him on the bed.

"Don't worry dear, it's all fairly normal" - and it is, some nicely fitting jeans, band t-shirt, and oh, some of her panties. A white, lace thong.

It's hard for him to really find a position for his erect cock in the thong; it sticks out an awful lot, his balls sort of hang out over the smooth cotton; wearing the thong isn't something that he's going to be able to forget about, as he's walking around, remote-control toy inside him.

Walking around the mall, slowly, she holds his hand, and keeps her other hand in her jacket pocket, control in hand. There are three settings on the remote, 1, 2, and 3. Every few minutes, her finger pushes up the switch to the 1 position, and doing its job, it duly spins the motor that is buried in her slut’s tight hole, and the shape of the silicone toy, not only pushing into his prostate with every step, now begins to vibrate against it.

The vibrations take him by surprise, forcing waves of pressure through his body, making his balls tense up, making him lose his step, making him temporarily lose his rhythm of breathing, making him have to stop, take a deep breath, and focus on not grunting, as hundreds of people walk past, looking at the slut who suddenly stopped walking.

"Oh baby, you're getting flush", Mistress giggles at him

"It's warm in here", he replies, quietly.

"Mhm, I bet it is. Come on, I need some new panties", taking his hand and leading him into a nearby shop - leading him through the isles and isles of women's clothes of all shapes, sizes, styles and colours - which in of itself is enough to make him blush (again).

Heading straight to the underwear section, they stroll, discussing the options available for her. William, being the depraved slut he is, suggests that she might like a particular set of green panties and bra, both printed darker pictures of palm trees, that would emphasize the curves of her body. "I suppose they are quite nice" she says, picking up the hanger and placing it over his arm - rewarding his taste in clothing by standing completely still, setting the toy to number 2, and counting down nonchalantly from 15.

They continue their shopping, picking up three or four other items, along their way to a changing room, placed right in the middle of the section. "Get in," she says.

"What?"

They don't have time to discuss the logic or rationale, she just pushes him into the cubicle, and draws the curtain closed. Poking her head out again to make sure they weren't caught, she places her finger on his lips and just quietly shushes him. He understands.

She takes off his t-shirt and hangs it up, and gestures to his jeans. The slut panics, and shakes his head, eyes wide open again, feeling the nerves and anxiety taking over his body. Setting 1. The toy vibrates inside him, distracting him from his panic and his thoughts, she leaves it on, allowing the pressure of the toy inside his hole to bring him into compliance.

She gestures again at his jeans, and he carefully removes them, revealing his panties. She stands him up straight and spins him around, inspecting his exposed body, grabbing his firm butt, and gripping it tightly for a few moments. From over his shoulder, some of the underwear they picked out appears.

"Put it on," she whispers, stroking the back of his head supportively, gently, knowing she can get him to do whatever the fuck she wants just by giving him some head pats. He's such a little bitch, she giggles to herself.

Seeing her slut adorned in brand new, unused underwear, greatly excites her, and just as he turns around to look at himself in the full-length mirror that is within the cubicle, she pushes the remote-control up to number 2 for ten seconds, creating the pleasure pathways in his brain, programming and training him to enjoy seeing himself like this.

She strips him down, leaving him completely naked, erect, in the cubicle. He takes a breath and takes some moments to stare at himself, his body, in the mirror, and steps out of the underwear when the fresh pair reaches his ankles. Another pair replaces them - a black set pair of silk French knickers - and he feels his Mistress’s hands pulling them up his legs slowly, as the hem of the knickers are pulled over his throbbing cock, she grabs his dick and begins to jerk him off, quickly, making sure the sensitive glans rub against the soft, clean silk of his new underwear.

"Sorry Miss, are you okay in there?" comes a friendly and polite voice through the curtain.

William panics, but the owner of his cock does not let go, or stop. She continues to wank him off against the silk, more, teasing and manipulating those pathways inside his head, training him to associate the fear of exposure and the panic with the feelings of sexual relief.

"Fine, thank you!" Mistress replies to the assistant, jauntily.

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Mistress locks eyes with her slut, and her lips purse for a few moments as if she's considering inviting in the assistant to give her a hand .

"Errrm... no, I don't think so..." Mistress says - the slut exhales gratefully - "...I'm just trying to find something that fits my figure well, I can have a hard time trying to find something that fits well.... I'm quite small so everything tends to feel very... big..."

William lurches forwards, getting ever closer to the brink of orgasm, covering his own mouth with his hand, biting down, supporting himself up against the mirror, his hand leaving an imprint on the cold glass, contrasting with the head radiating from his body.

"Oh I'm like that myself, I end up buying 2 sizes smaller than I should with dresses so that it shows off my figure", the voice comes back. The remote gets turned to setting number 2 again, and Mistress can feel her slut’s precum now leaking out of his dick and over the back of her fingers. She knows he's getting close, she knows he's just so fucking desperate to make a noise, any noise.

"Do you have a good selection of dresses for a smaller frame?" Mistress asks, into the ether of the curtain.

"I only really buy my clothes from here, obviously I get a discount which helps though."

"I'm so jealous!", Mistress laughs.

She can feel her object's sticky cum going cold against the silk, only to be replaced with more and more leaking precum, she watches as her submissive begins to shake. He can feel his precum dripping down himself. He can feel the wet silk rubbing up against his glans, his prostate exhausted, his hand hurting from the strength of his own bite.

In total, since this morning, he’s endured 5 hours of thick toy pressing into his hole.

"Are you sure I can't help? Would you like me to bring you some suggestions?" the friendly voices asks

"No, no, I'm okay thank you, but I'll let you know if I do"

"Wonderful", says the voices, as she leaves.

"oh my fuckin-" William gasps, before being swiftly shushed.

Setting number 3.

The toy is now so powerfully vibrating inside his hole, that his Mistress can hear it reverberating through his body, a quiet hum fills the cubicle. The intense pressure of the toy against his hole, the silk rubbing his glans, his owners hands wanking his cock frantically, his prostate being milked by a mechanical device that just - does - not - ever - stop, it's all too much, it's too overwhelming, it's too powerful.

Spurt after spurt of fresh, hot, thick cum can be heard hitting the silk of his feminine underwear, it drips down onto the floor of the dressing room, and the toy gradually drops down from number 3, to number 2, to number 1, to zero, as her hand milks the last remaining drops of spunk from his balls.

She's satisfied that her toy is empty , his balls are completely hollow. Withdrawing her hand from the French Knickers, she pushes her fingers into his mouth one by one, cleaning them on his tongue, and she licks the remaining from the palm of her hand, and he sits down on the tiny bench, the cum drenched silk resting on his skin.

His Mistress gets undressed and tries on the green bra and panties.

"What do you think?" she asks as she poses in-front of the mirror, looking at herself. He's not even sure if she's asking him directly, or just talking to herself.

"You look beautiful", he says, breathlessly.

"Good", she responds without looking at him, and snaps the labels off the set she's wearing.

"Get dressed", she instructs, as she stuffs the white lace thong into her purse, and swiftly removes the label from the used-French-Knickers that her toy continues to wear.

Once dressed and recovered, Mistress pulls the curtain open wide confidently and steps out, labels in hand. The slut follows, blushing, embarrassed, terrified of being caught - just in time for the shop assistant to see them leaving, and approaches.

"Oh I didn't know there was somebody in there, we only allow one per-"

"I know, one person, I'm sorry, I needed his opinion," Mistress explains

"Did you find anything you like? Can I ring anything up for you?"

"Oh yes..." The Mistress hands the assistant the unused and unworn sets of underwear - "don't worry, those are fine to go back on the hangers, but we can ring up these items", handing over the labels of the green set and the sluts new silk French Knickers.

"oh but..."

"Yes, we will be wearing them out", the Mistress replies without missing a beat.

£44.22, solidly worth it.

2