The Diary of a Femdomme – Chapter 9 [Breeding] [Bondage] [Surreal]
395 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Listen to me", she whispers.

He pulls and struggles, confused and disorientated.

"No, no sweetie, stop, just relax"

He hesitantly stops pulling against his restraints, the leather tight against his wrist and ankles.

A light cool breezes flows over his body, alerting him to the fact he is naked and exposed.

"Listen to me", she repeats in the same calm tone.

"You're tied up, okay? You're not going to be able to move for a while."

"If I take off your gag, you're not going to scream are you?"

Gently, she removes the ball gag from his mouth. He takes deep rapid breathes to feed his body the oxygen he has needed every since the panic took over him.

"Hi" she says softly

"H-h-h-hi" he replies

"Are you listening to me?"

"..yes"

"You address me as Mistress, I own you now"

He audibly swallows.

"I've been watching you for a while, and I decided now was the best time to take you"

"Take me where?"

"To my facility"

"W-what? Where? Why?"

"Ssssh pretty boy. Every time I've seen you, I've not been able to think about anything other than you being tied up and used as my fuck-toy"

She bites his earlobes.

"I was desperate to know how you looked naked, and I must say, I'm quite impressed"

She flicks his cock playfully, somewhere between a full on erection and a scared-semi.

"I own you now, you're helpless."

"What are you doing to do with me?" he whimpers

"I'm going to drain you"

"I don't unders-"

"I'm going to make sure that those pretty balls never get a chance to create a full load of spunk. I am going to force you, endlessly, to climax. I am going to rent you to my friends, I am going to continually force you to orgasm, whether you want to or not."

"You can't do this to me" with a tone that tries to project confidence, but quivering

"Ssssh, it's okay", she strokes his hair.

Her hand takes his cock, and begins to stroke it up and down, pulling along his sensitive shaft, using her fingers over the tip of his innocent, helpless glans.

He begins to pull on his restraints, however this does not deter her. He is fighting his growing cock, desperate to not become fully hard, desperate to not show compliance, desperate to not give in to this Mistress, who had pulled him out of his life to turn him into some kind of one person spunk-factory.

Her hand speeds up. He's never felt hand movements like this over his cock before, it's not just because it's another person, but the way her hand moves and twists as she slides it up and down, gripping it firmly, pulling his skin up and down.

It doesn't take long before he can feel the pressure building up inside him, and he resists more, he pulls harder on the restraints, he tries to scream and shout for help but the feeling of forced-pleasure somehow, against his conscious will, prevents him.

"Hnnnghhhh no no" he grunts

His Mistress giggles

"Don't fight it baby, let it happen"

"Uughhpppp no hgnh"

She feels his cock begin to pulsate in her hand, she feels the contractions of his muscles ripple through his cock, she watches as his beautiful stomach tenses as his body forces his orgasm despite his attempts to hold back.

As the first rope of cum escapes from the end of his cock, she laughs with achievement, and hearing the laughter, he feels waves of humiliation and embarrassment rotate through his body, combining with the reluctant and overwhelming pleasure from his climax.

"Fuck fuck fuck" he chastises his body for betraying him.

"Sssh baby, it's okay, you'll grow to love it, and then maybe hate it again"

He is panting, still trying to pull against his leather binds, but post-orgasm just doesn't have the same strength he did 3 minutes ago, his will begins to break, he begins to realise his efforts are futile.

bbbbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzz

"Whats that?" he asks cautiously.

She doesn't reply, the buzzing just gets louder as she takes steps towards him.

A round, vibrating device is pressed against his shaft, which is still dripping with the remnants of his last climax.

The bulbous end of the device moves rapidly up and down, vibrating side-to-side at the same time; it feels like an electric shock against him.

He winces and begs.

"I can't Mistress, I can't, it hurts"

She doesn't reply, she just presses the device firmer against him

"Oh fuck no I cant it hurts please stop it"

There is no change, except for his body beginning to betray him again.

He feels his empty, sticky cock begin to rise again.

"It seems like the cock really likes how this feels" she muses as if he's not even there

"What is it? What are you doing?"

"This, slut, is a Hitachi HV-250R Magic Wand Massager"

She takes her time reading out the model number as if she were reading it from the label.

"This is one of the best selling massager/vibrator for over 30 years. This wand always takes care of business when you need it the most and will never let you down."

"What the fuck? Are you reading from the box?"

"Yes" she giggles

He pulls again on his straps, he tries to kick his legs, but the leather just pulls harder into his skin, the friction of the harsh leather pulling against his soft skin.

The vibrations which have dutifully and mercilessly shaken his drained cock back to firm life are unrelenting. It takes no effort, no skill, nothing from her part, it's just a machine, the machine she is using does not care for his feelings, it just performs and he is helpless to stop it.

The pain turns into a numbness, his body adapts, it adjusts to the new feelings and sensations, and after a few more moments, the numbness turns into direct, uncompromising sexual stimulation.

At the same time, she grabs his balls, which up until this moment were held tight against his body. She grabs his testicles and pulls them down, easily overpowering his tense muscles, holding them firmly and tightly to prevent their escape, she rolls them around in her hand.

He's angry, he's confused, "how the fuck is she making me feel this?"

Those feelings and thoughts are interrupted by the waves of pleasure starting to build up again through his body, and he feels his legs tensing up and his toes curling, as the more intense the feelings become, the more the pain from his overly sensitive cock starts to appear, creating a physical conflict of sensation in his head. One he cannot escape from.

She laughs quite loudly.

"Oh honey, you're a bit of a hair trigger, aren't you?"

He writhes.

"It really doesn't take much to get your ready to cum, does it?"

He pulls on the straps again.

"I can see it. I can see it in your face. I can see it in your body"

"ffffuuccckkk" he exasperates.

"It's happening, isn't it?"

"NO" he insists, hoping that if he says no then he won't be forced to cum.

"It is, isn't it?"

"NO NO NO NO"

"Yes, it is! It's right there! I can see your precum forming again!"

She sounds almost gleeful at how she's been able to abuse his body so easily.

"NO ITS NOT"

She pushes the button on her wand, and the speed and intensity increases.

She pulls on the skin of his balls, pulling them taught, pulling his shaft harder into the wand which is already pushing firmly into him.

She moves the wand up and down his shaft, spreading the vibrations across his skin, drawing circles around the tip of his cock, and pressing it up against his frenulum to push all the vibrations down his dripping pole.

"NO NO PLEASE NO PLEASE"

Release. Again. His ejaculate is forced out his body.

Time slows down.

He can feel the muscles push and contract.

He can hear splatters of cum land on the floor in front of him.

He can feel the ropes of his tired spunk land on his thighs.

He can feel the heat of his load as it fires wildly over his chest.

There are no words left in his body. No energy. No will.

He's done. He's checked out. She has won.

His Mistress strokes his face as now his orgasmic peak is over, continual muscle contractions push out the remaining drips of his load. Dripping down his leg.

His body covered in his own cum, she presses a cold glass against his lips and tells him to drink - she explains she needs him hydrated, and that this water is special water, filled with Zinc, Vitamin D, and Ashwagandha root, to encourage the volume of his semen production.

Between gulps, he manages to converse.

"Is this my life now?"

"Yes", she replies simply and kindly

"Will I ever be able to move again?"

"Yes, when you've shown that you can be trusted, you'll be well cared for"

"Will I ever get a break?"

There is a pause.

"I have to sleep sometime", with a tone only described as an audible shrug.

"Are you feeling better?" she asks

He cautiously nods his head.

"Taking the glass away from his lips, she places the gag back around his mouth and fastens it, pulling on it to make sure it's secure. When she's been reassured it won't come loose, she takes the blindfold off him, revealing herself to him."

She is naked, except for a harness around her waist, which is clearly designed to hold a strap-on. Her breasts hang from her chest, her pubic hair trimmed neatly, her hair flows over her shoulders behind her back, hiding her ears.

"Are you ready?"

He shakes his head.

"Good" as she walks towards him, she turns her back and begins to grind his useless cock between her buttocks, her firm buttocks, her rounded soft warm buttocks, oh fuck.

"There were some extra drugs in the water to help you too"

He muffles through the gag.

"I don't know what it is, but my friend is a chemist and he gave them to me to try, something from abroad I guess"

He muffles through the gag, again.

Whether she understood him or not doesn't seem to matter to her, she ignores him anyway, and continues to grind against him, she holds her breasts and pulls on them intentionally out of his view, only allowing him to see her elbows moving and she massages herself.

One arm reaches down, presumably between her thighs, given the moans that follow. Her light, angel-like moans, contrasting with the evil and torture and abuse she has been - and continues - to inflict upon his body.

The combination of sights, sounds, visual denial, and stimulation against him combines, perhaps chemically assisted, to give him an energy through his body, he feels a strength returning to his muscles. He feels horny, he feels ready to fuck. His thick meaty cock grows against her. He doesn't know how or why, it just is. He has lost complete control.

"Oh wow, that stuff must work" she admires, as her hand grabs his cock and slaps it around a little, inspecting its densitiy for firmness and toughness, squeezing it as if she is inspecting a piece of fruit for it's ripeness.

Spreading her legs, she lines her new toy up against the entrance to her hole, already wet from her foreplay she has put him through. He can feel the heat radiating from her against his somehow ready-to-fuck cock, hard as steel, in a frenzy like it wants to keep growing endlessly, and keep fucking into the everlasting.

"mmmmmmmm" she moans as his cock pushes between her waiting lips. She purrs deeply as she feels his cock pushing against the walls of her pussy, filling her up, satisfying her craving for a submissive fuck-toy she has been waiting for, predating for, stalking for, planning for.

Down. Up. Down. Up.

She moves in a stable pattern up and down his full length, making sure he is completely inside her, before moving away until barely the tip remains. He watches as she reaches over for the wand, turns it on, and pushes it against her clit.

Her moaning is getting louder. Harder. More frantic. Her pace increases, he can hear her thighs and buttocks slapping against his body, he can feel the vibrations from the wand through her pussy.

She is caught in a state of climax, repeatedly, once the peak ends and her wand doesn't stop, she continues and only a few moments later she climbs back to reach another hard orgasm.

Her pussy grips his cock, the vibrations radiate through him again, her muscle contractions create milking motions as her legs tense up around him. He lost count after watching his cum six times around his cock, which is now dripping with precum, her sweet juices, and the leftovers from his previous orgasms.

Her mindless zombie slut and his hypersensitive manhood are once again forced into their own climax, spraying her insides with another thick fresh load of seed. She forces herself down onto him, holding his cock inside her to catch every single drop, every last drip of cum.

She climaxes three more times, enjoying the feeling of his abused cock inside her, knowing his raw cock has just barebacked inside her, before slowly pulling off him, turning off the wand and placing it on the floor as if it were made from glass.

Her sluts cock remains fully hard, it is pink and almost irritated. Semen drips down the back of his shaft onto his exhausted balls. As she removes the ball gag, his mouth remains open, drooped and drooling. His eyes barely move as they track her movements, for she has won, she has broken him.

She has her spunk-machine entirely captured and captivated.

1