Strawberry Sakura: Prequel, Burning Love
49 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Burning Love: A Strawberry Sakura Short Story Prequel

Strawberry Sakura ©️ 2022-2023 Autumn Noble

During Christmas Eve in Keikomano Town, Japan, my older Japanese cousin Katsumi Iwamoto was getting ready to go to the House of Kion again, in order to make money off customers who were mostly married men who lusted after beautiful Japanese guys. Yes, it was that type of brothel that resided in the Red Light District of our town itself.

I remember Katsumi revealed to me that he made a living as a prostitute at one of the brothels, when I discovered he was dressed up in a kimono with make up on and his hair tied up in a formal style.

Of course, being the supportive black bigender curvy cousin who romantically loved Katsumi in secret, I made sure to look after the apartment we shared while he went to his job. But I had no intention of staying at home while he was gone.

After he left the apartment, I took this chance to run into my bedroom and go into my closet, grabbing a certain outfit I bought in secret. It was a two piece dress suit that I placed on my twin size bed. I had the shoes I wanted to wear with it.

After taking a shower, I dried off with a towel and went back into my bedroom, diving into my dresser for something else I bought in secret.

It was a plus sized burgundy wine colored satin and lace bodysuit for women who wore clothes in 4x, something I bought online from Torrid since there wasn't a lot of clothing brands in Japan for large trans women like me.

I slipped it on and then fixed my braids into one ponytail. I even sprayed some Egyptian Musk on my body, which was something Katsumi admitted to liking. And then I put on my white dress shirt and black knee high stockings. I only put on red lipstick, because I wasn't too good at makeup.

I finally put on the expensive dress suit, basically a suit jacket and long skirt, and then I put on my black suede high heels. Looking at myself in the mirror, I was ready to go. I had already chosen the best purse for my mission: a white leathered Gucci Diana mini tote bag. It had everything I needed to make this night perfect.

Now I just hope it didn't go up in flames for what I wanted to do.

I left the apartment, locking it before I went downstairs. I had already ordered a ride from Uber to travel to my destination: the House of Kion, one of the popular brothels directed at wealthy businessmen and sometimes the Yakuza.

The moment I arrived, it was a very traditional building located at the southwest of the Red Light District area of Keikomano Town. I took a deep breath and went inside.

When I got in, a hostess dressed in a dark green kimono in make up came up to me, greeting me in Japanese as I expected.

"Welcome to the House of Kion, ma'am. May I be of service for you?" She spoke in a soft tone.

"Hello, my name is Autumn Strongwell. I am here because I would like to meet with one of your clients. I believe his name is Katsumi."

Her eyes widen at the name before she giggled. "Oh my, many of our customers seek him for the night. What made you so interested in him, if I may ask?"

I grinned at that question. "Let's just say I aim for the best of service."

Nodding, the hostess gestured for me to follow her. I immediately walked off with her into the back area of the building, where she took me into a specific bedroom that I guessed belonged to my cousin Katsumi.

The moment I saw him all dressed up in make up and that gorgeous red kimono, I knew I hit the jackpot.

"Oh, Haruie! I didn't notice you coming in." Katsumi spoke while he was sitting near the floor table. The moment he looked up at us, his eyes suddenly widen the moment he saw me.

Haruie, the hostess was confused until she turned to me. "Do you know our client?"

You could say that.

"No, I only heard the wordy word of your courtesan from rumors by many customers outside your building." As I sat down next to Katsumi, who was staring at me in disbelief, I continued to speak. "I wanted a taste of what your client had to offer, as I admitted to myself the moment I realized what I wanted."

I could have sworn I heard laughter from Haruie until she spoke from behind me.

"How very straightforward of you, Miss Strongwell. I will leave you two alone. Katsumi, let me know if you need anything."

Before she left, Haruie heard a very weak 'Yes' in Katsumi's voice. He was looking at me with a hint of shock. After the hostess left, I immediately placed my tote bag on the floor.

"Hello Katsumi."

"Autumn, what are you doing here?!"

I leaned in to kiss him, which made my cousin back away.

"Why are you here?" Katsumi almost raised his voice in alarm, until I lunged at him, hugging him.

"I love you, Katsumi Iwamoto."

"I love you too, Autumn. But that's not what I meant--"

"I'm in love with you." I spoke my heart without a second thought. "I've been in love with you since the day I first met you."

Katsumi must have found the strength to push me away, which I admit had broken me. He looked at me with distraught. "I don't feel the same way about you."

I looked away, with almost tears in my eyes. "You're lying."

"Autumn, what are you talking about?"

I gathered myself and reached into my tote bag, grabbing the one thing I needed to prove something to Katsumi. I took out a leather journal that belonged to my cousin, who threw it away when I wasn't aware of it. His eyes looked at it before they shot back to me.

"How did you find that?!"

"Well, I noticed you threw it away while I was taking out the garbage."

Katsumi tried to reach for it, but I pushed his hands away. I opened up the journal, turning to a specific page.

"June 19, 2022. I immediately saw my cousin Autumn's bedroom door open while I was in the kitchen. My curiosity got the best of me, because I went to see what was going on. I knew I shouldn't have done it, because I was seeing her asleep in her bed."

I stopped reading to look up at Katsumi, who was in total distress.

"Please don't, Autumn.", He said to me.

I continued to read the page.

"I saw nothing on his shoulders, thinking he was wearing a tank top. But the moment my curiosity got the best of me, I looked under the blanket to see Autumn was naked. I wish I had turned away, but I was struck by her naked form. I was staring at it, aroused so hard in my pants."

I looked up again, seeing Katsumi in tears. I read again.

"I probably should've left the room right then. But I couldn't help looking at the woman I had loved since I first laid eyes on her. I knew I wanted Autumn from the moment I first saw him. He was the most gorgeous woman I ever known."

"Autumn...."

I heard my cousin call my name, while I kept reading the entry.

"I kissed her on the lips, as if I was kissing Sleeping Beauty. And then I left her room, going into my room. I masturbated, of course, thinking about how I wanted to eat her pussy and make love to her. But she was my cousin and I don't think our families would accept it. As I sit here, crying because I desperately want Autumn and no one else, I cannot help but blame God for making me feel this way."

I stopped reading, looking up at Katsumi who was in tears. He had a very distressed look in eyes, as if pleading for something.

I placed the journal on the table and made a very direct look at him, while I reached into my tote bag again for something. I pulled out a small velvet box, then grabbed one of my cousin's hands, placing the box in them.

"What's this?"

"Open it."

The moment Katsumi opened the box, there was a golden men's engagement ring with a pink diamond in the center, which was Katsumi's favorite. He pulled it out, in shock, reading the inside of the ring that said: "Katsumi + Autumn Iwamoto."

My beautiful Japanese cousin turned to me, looking at me with confusion. I smiled.

"I asked your parents if it was alright to marry you, even though we are related by my aunt who married your uncle. Of course, they were as shocked as you are now. But I promised to keep our familial relationship a secret from the world."

Now he was sobbing, just as I leaned to kiss him on the lips. He must have responded by kissing me back, before I broke the kiss.

"Katsumi Iwamoto, will you marry me and be my husband?" I asked him this while I caressed his face. He smiled at me, seeming happy.

"Yes, Autumn Washington, I'll marry you."

The moment I heard the words I wanted to hear, I kissed Katsumi again. Deeply, this time. And then I helped him put on the engagement ring I bought him. Katsumi was so happy for the first time the moment he kissed me again.

"I love you, Katsumi. Forever and ever." I took a look around before I reached for my cousin's kimono, opening it before he stopped me with his hands.

We both looked at each other with love and lust in our eyes, his hands guiding me towards between his legs. One of my hands touched the bulge underneath his kimono, and I rubbed against it so gently while looking at Katsumi.

"Can I make love to you?" I asked him, pleading to make him mine eternally. He nodded, just as he kissed me again.

We took our time undressing each other, eventually with me in my bodysuit and Katsumi in his silk underwear. I kissed the man I was going to marry so hard, just as he carefully took off his wig, revealing his dark brown hair. I ran a hand through it before he reached for a small cloth to wipe off the make up off his face.

I stopped him.

"Leave it alone. I want to make love to you while you're wearing makeup."

"Why?" He looked confused.

I grinned at Katsumi with a glint of desire in my eyes. "Ever since you came out as a sex worker working at a brothel, I found that very attractive. I love to see you in drag, something I find hot in men."

He made a sound, reaching up to me, pulling me down to kiss him again. I reached into his silk underwear, touching his hard on which made Katsumi gasped.

I steadied him while he was sitting, leaning down between his legs while pulling out his length. I licked my lips before I covered Katsumi's dick with my warm mouth. I sucked at the head, teasing him.

I also felt his hands caressing my entire body. He was moaning in heat while I blew him. Katsumi called my name, just as he grabbed at my braids.

"I'm about to come."

Knowing what that meant, I paced up while massaging his balls. He called my name again, just as he came in my mouth. Of course, I swallowed his semen, tasting the saltiness of his cum.

When that was over, I looked up at Katsumi smiling. He gave me a huge grin.

"You didn't have to swallow."

"I wanted to."

Just as I got back up, Katsumi kissed me and then led me over to the futon bed, where he laid me down and then started to strip off my bodysuit while he kissed me all over. The moment he got to my vagina, I noticed he was staring at it with passion in his eyes. He even caressed my opening.

"Katsumi..."

He lowered his head and kissed my pussy, before he started to lick it. Katsumi took his time, tasting me from every angle. I moaned, feeling both his mouth and tongue on my sensitive area. I was almost at the edge just before Katsumi started to finger me.

I moaned so loud while he did that, my hands grabbing at the bedsheets. I even closed my eyes, wanting more of my future husband's touch. Eventually, I got to the climax, screaming out Katsumi's name while I orgasmed.

I thought I swore my cousin was saying my name against my pussy before he got up, laying next to me. We stared at each other for a minute or two, before Katsumi took off his silk undies. He got on top of me, positioning himself between my legs.

"I know this is your first time. I promise to make it pleasurable.", Katsumi said that before he kissed me, plunging his cock into me. He thrusted into me three times before I felt a sharp pain, my hymen broken by Katsumi's penis. I took a deep breath while holding my betrothed in my arms.

Saying nothing, he kissed me again as he made love to me. He thrust into me slowly as I caressed his back, saying his name softly. Katsumi responded with kisses on my neck before he paced up, groaning as he did me missionary style.

I suddenly felt a certain spot in me being hit over again, shutting my eyes while I spoke in Japanese.

"Fuck me harder, Katsumi. Again, please!"

And so he did, fucking me in the same spot. I was moaning feverishly as Katsumi took me. He called my name while he went at it. We held each other while making love, while Katsumi kissed me so deeply.

I suddenly felt my second orgasm coming. I could sense his edge was coming too.

"Autumn, I'm so close! Let me come in you!"

"YES! YES, COME IN ME!"

At that moment, our climax came and we both reached out orgasm. Katsumi came inside me, while I came on his cock. It was so powerful that we both screamed our passion before the wave gave out, with both of us breathing for air.

Katsumi kissed me again, our tongues intertwined. And then he moved off me, laying on the side. I was looking up at the ceiling while he kissed me on my neck, making me moan again.

"Again?"

"I'm not done yet."

Turning me around on my back, Katsumi drove his cock into my ass and started to fuck me senselessly. I was in tears while he did it, grabbing at the pillow while I moaned in passion. We stayed like that for what seemed like hours as I moved in tune with Katsumi fucking me from behind.

I turned my head to meet his, kissing him on the lips. He responded with pride, taking me into his arms. We were so into it, moaning and groaning so loud. And then Katsumi spoked in my left ear that he waited so long for this to happen, how he wanted no one else but me.

The talking in my ear as well as the touch of his lips against my ear was enough to make me come again, just as I sobbed out my orgasm. One of my hands clutched at his hands that was holding me.

"Yes, my love, come for me." Katsumi whispered in my left ear before he kissed me.

I was so aroused that I begged him to fuck me again, with me riding him.

We switched places, with me on top of Katsumi this time. I took his dick into my warm vagina, riding him while he fucked me again. We both stayed like that until Katsumi brought me down to kiss him again. I rode him so hard until he started to scream. He was calling out my name, coming inside of me.

I found my orgasm again, moaning so loud just as I kissed his neck. Now it was his turn to beg, just as he positioned me to lay on the side while he was behind me. Katsumi fucked me again, while he holding me from behind.

I was grabbing at his hands, kissing his fingers, telling me that he was the best. I found my orgasm again, while he buried his head in my shoulders just as he orgasmed again.

But we weren't done yet. Our last ride to orgasm for now was happening. Katsumi got back on top of me while between my legs, only he went slow while he kissed me. I whined in his kiss, begging him to go harder and faster. Sensing this, Katsumi sped up while fucking me in heat.

Just as my g-spot was hit again, Katsumi was calling my name over again. I called out his name in unison, just as I was reaching my orgasm again.

Katsumi Iwamoto kissed me so hard, I could hear him moaning while he tongue-kissed me. He broke our kiss screaming that he was coming again.

I gasped out my orgasm, while he screamed out his own. We held each other so tightly, not wanting to let go. Just as our orgasm was riding out, I felt Katsumi kiss my neck and face feverishly.

"I love you, Katsumi!"

"I love you too, Autumn! God, I love you so much!"

Once our orgasm was over, we were gasping in unison. I looked up at Katsumi with nothing but love in my eyes, caressing his face again. We were no longer in heat.

"Did you enjoy our lovemaking?" Katsumi asked me.

"Yeah, I definitely enjoyed it."

He kissed me again, holding me in his arms. I was so happy to be in love with my cousin, that I made a promise to always be faithful to him even before we got married.

Of course, it meant keeping our relationship as cousins a secret from the world.

But for how long?

"Autumn, I am so happy that we can be together. I never wanted anyone but you."

I reached out to Katsumi's left hand that had his engagement ring and gave it a kiss. "I belong to you, Katsumi. I always wanted to be with you."

My betrothed was once again with tears in his eyes, just as he held my hand that intertwined with his. "I love you, Autumn."

"I love you too, my fiance."

Katsumi once more held me in his arms, kissing me as if he didn't want to let me go. Eventually, I would have to go back to our apartment before he was done with his job. Did it mean my true love would continue his job as a courtesan at this brothel?

I didn't know what the future held, but I did know one thing: Katsumi and I would face the world together. And I was determined to keep my love true forever.

I loved Katsumi Iwamoto for the rest of my life. And I would not change it for anything else.

Fin.



Author's Note: Hope everyone enjoyed reading my short story Burning Love, which is the prequel for my web serial Strawberry Sakura. Yes, Autumn and Katsumi's adventures have just begun. And it won't just be Katsumi who ends up with his true love either. Technically, this was going to be a forbidden love story between cousins who weren't blood-related. You could say Strawberry Sakura is an erotic romance inspired by certain Japanese dramas I haven't watched all the way through. One of them was the primary reason for Strawberry Sakura, regarding seeing a younger Takeru Satoh in a Lolita dress and wig. I admit to falling in love with him while he was doing that all over again, even though I was already in love with Takeru ever since watching him play Kenshin Himura in the Rurouni Kenshin live action movies. And he wasn't the only Japanese actor I fell in love with while watching the films. So be prepared for Strawberry Sakura, as I plan to start my serial as soon as possible. Consider this prequel short story as a belated Christmas gift to everyone. I would've self published it at Smashwords, but I don't think anyone would buy my book. For now, I'm taking my chances making a temporary living writing and publishing web fiction.

0