Prologue
2.9k 5 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the void, a single white orb floated around as it navigated through the eternal dark. 

It floated around in circles and zigzags as it tried to find out where it was and where it was going. 

Then, a figure appeared before the little orb, the figure was glowing in a golden light that would have blinded anyone if they saw it, hidden by the light was a figure with beautiful and flowing golden hair with fair skin, and golden eyes that shone like the sun and a body figure that most women would be jealous of. 

"My, my...so here you are," the figure said, its voice was smooth and pleasant to hear. 

The figure grasped the orb into her hand and watched as the orb began going in circles in the palm of its hand. the figure giggled as it stroked and patted the orb to calm it down and soothe it and watched as the orb slowed down then eventually rested on the palm of the hand. 

"How is the soul Big Sister Histy?" a deep voice came from the dark, it came into the light and revealed the purple skin with black scales, the white and black hair that had a pair of horns that curved upward, and a toothy smile that looked as if it was ready to devour something. 

"Hush little Harcun, the soul is resting, it must have been tired from wandering aimlessly in this void" Histy replied as she continued to stroke the orb

Harcun smiled and nodded as he looked a the orb resting in the palm of his sister, he then snapped his fingers and a purple-colored orb appeared in the palm of his hand. 

"If the soul is to live a life that our benefactor wanted, this tag might be needed for it," he said as he showed the orb to Histy, 

"Indeed, but not just that one, I have several others in mind so could you please bring out ******,*******, and,*****? then add them to this would you please?" she replied 

Harcun nodded and snapped several other orbs into the palm of his hand, they had different colors which were purple, and red, and the biggest orb of them all was black. Histy then extended her palm and watched with a smile as Harcun had begun the process of integrating all the orbs into one, a flash of light was briefly made that blinded both of them for a moment before revealing a glowing white orb that had several swirling circles of red, black and purple circling around it. 

"It is done" Harcun declared as he smiled at the soul before him

"Indeed. I hope this soul will bring about something new to this world. I heard the benefactor has been busy managing the other worlds, heck, I heard what has been happening with Teron and his world!" 

Both of them began to laugh at the mention of their fellow pantheon compatriots. 

"Well, I think it's time to introduce this soul to the world don't you think?" Histy said with a smile as she channeled her energy and a portal to the world opened. 

"Let me say a blessing for it just in case things go wrong" replied Harcun as he held up his palm and sent out several strings of energy that wrapped around the soul

"Go and bring about a tornado of change and perhaps a bit of chaos little one!" Histy said in a joyous tone as she tossed the soul into the portal before closing it. 

Neither of them knew then, but the soul they unleashed upon the world did bring about a tornado of change, and a tidal wave of chaos that would topple kingdoms, sultanates, and empires. Earning the nickname by those who faced it. The Walking Apocalypse

 

A.N: Hello there! and welcome to a series that I hope you will enjoy down the line! thanks for reading! let me know what you be thinking about the story as it progresses as well! thank you once again and I hope to have you reading again!

96