Chapter 353
299 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If he had initially been considered a mere third-rate Heroic Spirit, these enhancements propelled him to the realm of a second-rate Heroic Spirit in terms of raw stats!

Shirou had initially intended to continue stacking buffs, but a quick glance at his dwindling magical energy made him abandon that plan.

He wanted to say something, but before he could utter a word, Astraea had already stormed into the heart of the army.

As a god, this was undeniably humiliating for her, yet she couldn't allow him to keep spamming his Noble Phantasms.

In fact, she was teetering on the edge of insanity. How could a mere Heroic Spirit possess such an abundance of innate skills and Noble Phantasms? It baffled her to no end.

The bewilderment wasn't limited to her alone; it extended to all those witnessing the battle. Waver, in particular, couldn't help but draw a comparison between Shirou's multiple Noble Phantasms and the infamous Gilgamesh.

The soldiers serving under the King, stacked by multiple layers of buffs, proved to be formidable enemies. Each strike delivered against them appeared capable of delivering a fatal blow, yet a semi-transparent white barrier materialized, thwarting the killing blow just in time.

What unfolded before their eyes was the result of the powerful combination of Galahad's [Wall of Firmly Honorable Snowflakes] and the Noble Phantasm [Now is a Castle of Distant Ideals], bestowing complete immunity to damage.

Furthermore, even if she somehow managed to breach the defense of the semi-transparent barrier and eliminate a soldier, the fallen soldier would disintegrate into petals and launch a counterattack.

This was made possible by Merlin's [Illusion Arts A]! Its influence extended across the entire kingdom, making it impossible to discern whether the slain soldiers were actual bodies or mere illusions.

Furthermore, even if the people who were killed are actual bodies, they would be transferred to Shirou thanks to his first Noble Phantasm.

Death doesn't have any impact on him, thanks to his [Indomitable Will A+++]. It only causes damage, which can be healed by Avalon and his black mud.

Astraea went deep into the army, but neither thunder nor sword strikes had any effect on the soldiers. However, the soldiers who possessed the [God Slayer] skill were able to overpower her divine authority and defense, causing her harm.

She finally realized that if she didn't defeat Shirou, who stood at the back, she wouldn't be able to destroy his Noble Phantasm!

She paid no heed to Ywain and the soldiers' attacks, charging straight at Shirou.

"Shirou...!" Arcueid's heart trembled and about to rush forward to protect him.

However, as Astraea closed in on him, he wore a smile and spoke, "If you're aiming to kill me, it won't be so simple. Because... I am under protection. Even in unfamiliar territories and against unknown enemies, there is always someone watching over me."

In the blink of an eye...

Two crimson spears appeared, one deflected Astraea's sword, while the other sent her flying through the air. With her flowing purple hair, Scathach emerged from out of nowhere.

"I am Knight Scathach, summoned by the Eternal King's command. Don't even think about harming my King!" She gazed down at Astraea, her eyes glinting with a touch of coldness.

"You've arrived, Shisho."

"Shisho?" Scathach was taken aback, turning to face him, and once again, she was left stunned. "Yo...you...you..."

She turned her head away. "Please...please give the order, my King!"

"Then let's eliminate the gods," he replied.

She dashed towards Astraea.

"You... You are a god slayer and a divine spirit. How can you bow down to a human king?" Astraea's face was filled with astonishment.

"Say no more. As one of the King's knights, I will not tolerate any god who dares to harm my King!" she declared, thrusting her spear to annihilate the divine being.

Scathach already possessed formidable strength on her own, but what made her even more formidable was her possession of [God Slayer B].

When unleashed through his first Noble Phantasm, the power of [God Slayer] was significantly amplified. Moreover, he had bestowed three layers of [God Slayer C] upon her.

The accumulation of multiple [God Slayer] skills, when considering their raw statistics, likely reached the level of A or even higher!

This provided an enormous advantage against Astraea, a widely renowned goddess.

In addition, there were also additional attacks coming from the [God Slayer] army.

Astraea's combat prowess was by no means weak, and as a widely renowned goddess, her overall fighting abilities could even rival that of Arcueid, who was exerting 50% of her strength. Undoubtedly, she was a first-rate combatant.

However, she was now completely consumed by the onslaught of [God Slayer]!

She found herself encircled by the army, fully capable of defeating them, but Shirou's presence prevented her from eliminating them. The soldiers' attacks had the ability to pierce through her divine authority, presenting a grave threat.

The idea of Astraea, a goddess, being slain by mere ordinary soldiers, haunted her. If they managed to destroy her Divine Core, she would face the disgrace of being killed by mortal hands!

Particularly during her direct confrontation with Scathach, whose spear skills greatly restrict and weaken her, she couldn't shake off the constant fear of meeting her end at any moment.

Furthermore, Ywain, enhanced by multiple buffs, posed a full-fledged threat to her!

"What is this? What on earth is this?!" She shouted in frustration, but her outburst was abruptly interrupted as Scathach's spear sent her flying.

She gritted her teeth, fully aware that she had no chance of defeating him unless she unleashed her Noble Phantasms.

"To have pushed me to this extent, O King of Humanity, you can take pride in that!" She clenched her jaw, her eyes shimmering. The black scales in her hand emitted a radiant glow, and in the blink of an eye, starlight descended from the heavens, enveloping him.

"My King!" Scathach, Ywain, and the others exclaimed in concern.

Shirou smiled reassuringly, "Don't worry."

Scathach, Ywain, and the others rushed towards Astraea at high speed, desperate to disrupt her release of the Noble Phantasm.

However, she swiftly unleashed her Noble Phantasm, declaring with a resounding voice, "Now is the time for judgment. I invoke your name!"

In the blink of an eye, Shirou found himself drawn into the celestial courtroom, surrounded by a dazzling array of stars.

Before him loomed a colossal balance, a symbol of justice.

And there, atop the scale, stood Shirou, resembling a criminal on trial.

The colossal and godlike Astraea appeared before the balance, towering over him and resembling the embodiment of justice itself as she looked down upon him.

Her eyes, like the all-seeing eyes of the law, gazed at him and pronounced, "You are guilty! You have destroyed the world, brought about the depletion of the world's mana, caused the downfall of the gods, and set humanity on the path to annihilation. You are guilty of a grave crime!"

The scales of justice tipped heavily towards the side of sin, and suddenly, the starlit night sky unleashed a torrent of cascading stars, bombarding him without mercy.

"Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!"

This bombardment was her Anti-Evil Noble Phantasm - [The Hour of Judgement is Now. Speak Thy Name] A+!

Astraea's Noble Phantasm embodied her role as a dispenser of justice, transporting her opponent to a celestial courtroom where a rain of stars would descend upon them, symbolizing their sins.

Without hesitation, she unleashed a relentless onslaught of infinite stars, illuminating the night sky as if foretelling the world's end.

He spoke, "I bear the weight of this guilt, yet my heart remains clear. More than 1,500 years ago, I sought to defeat the Crimson Moon, protecting humanity as we entered the Age of Men. My intention was to protect my people, and this truth shall forever hold its place in the universe. I harbor no regrets whatsoever."

As the stars descended, wreaking havoc upon the world, a young king with white hair, accompanied by a shield, emerged at Shirou's side.

"Noble Phantasm - Now is a Castle of Distant Ideals!"

With a resounding cry, the youthful king brandished his shield, and in an instant, a white castle, resembling the kingdom of light, appeared around him.

"Lancelot, Gawain, Gaheris, Bedivere..."

Adorning the walls of the white castle were numerous glorious names, each representing a countless number of individuals who had been blessed with glory.

As the stars fell from the sky, the castle walls stood strong and unscathed, seemingly untouched by the celestial shower. Instead, they underwent a mystical transformation, turning into a solid beam of light. This miraculous change was a result of the countless glorious names that had blessed the castle, and now, the transformed walls hurtled towards her.

"This... How is this even possible?!" Astraea couldn't believe her eyes as she witnessed this extraordinary phenomenon. The sheer power of the light beam reflected her own starlight back and shattered the balance suspended in the sky.

Amidst the chaos, a young king, donning a shield, stepped forward and shouted, "I am Galahad, summoned by my King's command! Do not even think about harming my king, you wretched woman!"

...

Get the latest chapters up to Chapter 790 on my Patreon: patreon.com/bcloud

5