My Demon King Father Is A Poop Head!
188 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I am leaving AND THAT'S FINAL!!"

"..." Maiden Vajin, Lady In Waiting to Princess Procrastia and General of the Sleeping Army, pushed her glasses up along her snout and demurely waited beside her charge.

"Didn't you hear me, Vaj?" Princess Procrastia demanded, putting on a severe pout and waving her spoon vaguely towards the door. "I said I'm leaving!"

"Of course you are, Princess," Vajin said, looking down on her pristine maid uniform and fixing the fold of a hem to better sit along her gray fur. A Wolvine of the far north she may be, but that should not give sway to a lady's proper attire.

 Servants of the Grand Emperor Of Demons - King Slothe of the Infernal Realms, Tyrant of the Western Wastes, feared above all else in the Alliance Of Free Countries - learn early in their service to exhibit patience. For while the King often made grand gestures and fiery monologues denouncing the pitiful Alliance, or swearing to unleash the mighty Abomination Engine upon his enemies, His Despicableness often never followed through with anything. Not lazy, just...distractible. Rare indeed were the machinations that reached fruition in Castle Indolence.

And Princess Procrastia - Heir to the Tormented Throne, Duchess of the Sorrowed Plains, Keeper to the Rod of Unending Desecration - celebrating eighteen turmoilish years last week, was the perfect mirror of her father's temperament.

"I mean it this time, I am leaving, and you won't be able to stop me." Princess Procrastia emphasized her point by taking a double sized scoop of chocolate ice cream and stuffing it in her mouth. "I am finishing my desert, then I'm walking out the front gates."

"..." Vajin replied in perfect obedience, bending down to clean up the dribblings of ice cream upon the tiled floor. 

Procrastia knew what was going on, she wasn't a dumb-dumb. From her ringlets of golden hair, past her large triangular ears and down her light, short fur, past her obscenely voluptuous figure - currently wearing a green cloak, a diaphanous brassiere, then a bit of cloth around her hips because the sweltering heat of the Infernal Realms was unrelenting - she glared at the bowl of half-eaten melty cream and decided enough was enough. Her father, Lord Stupid of Stupidia, was forcing her to marry that worthless jackanape Premajak! It was absolutely The Worst Thing Ever. She would rather eat celery

And so it was with great surprise to Vajin that Princess Procrastia, well known for never doing anything, set aside her ice cream and stood up. Striding across the room, she slapped the doors to her chamber, bursting them apart in an explosion of metal and splinters. Dramatically posing in front of her broken doors, she pointed to the east and declared. 

"I, Princess Procrastia, will no longer be controlled by my father's dumb ideas! I will not marry someone I hate! I am going to travel to the Alliance, where I will become an Adventurer like I always wanted to be!"

Recovering her wits, Vajin fixed her glasses again and stepped next to the princess. Looking where she was pointing (at a tapestry of a succubus in heat), then back at the young woman who was not moving, huffing from excitement, the docile Wolvine shrugged. "Do you plan on leaving right now, or...?"

"Prepare my carriage!"

7