Character Glossary 1
226 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
For those who can’t read the handwritten, super small font on the images, it’s also copied out in normal text in the second half of the glossary.  




Not Pictured



Seri of Clan Ashri
Gem Type:
NA Birth Type: Deepborn
Supposedly deceased, she was once extremely close with her sister Zia, until Seri became involved with the Pathmakers. She was beloved by many, a charismatic figure that was seen as loving, giving, and trustworthy. She arranged her own plummet from the rooftop of her home fortress, using her death to activate a sigil to open the Rend and more-or-less framing Zia in the process.

Prax the Clanless
Gem Type: Opal Birth Type: Unknown
Prax is the mysterious, untraceable Opal who is said to have assisted Seri in creating a number of sigils, including the one which ultimately re-opened the Rend.

 


Clan Raystone



Ashai:

Jenner of Clan Kaiatek
Gem Type:
Jasper Birth Type: Skyborn
Jenner is the unofficial (I think) leader of Coven Raystone. He was marked out to become one of the Crown’s Clanless because the sovereign regarded him as a threat to his line of succession.

Vyr of Clan Trasseck
Gem Type:
Onyx Birth Type: Skyborn
Vyr is a healer with a soft spot for animals and outcasts. Unfortunately, she doesn’t seem to like me very much.

Imbris of Clan Embiri
Gem Type:
Jade Birth Type: Deepborn
Imbris Iikes to make things, including occasionally illegal things—hence landing herself in a coven bound to be Clanless. She and Asho are obviously very close.

Asho of Clan Jhisa
Gem
Type: Diamond Birth Type: Deepborn
Asho is a nosy arsonist.

Kohai:

Reve of Clan Soltras
Gem Type: Topaz Birth Type: Skyborn

A supposedly former member of the Pathmakers, the group who wanted the Rend to open. They loved Seri and absolutely hate me.

Destrien of Clan Sadras
Gem Type:
Garnet Birth Type: Deepborn
Destrien is infatuated with Keshry and thinks he’s hilarious. His familiar is a condorgrag, a creature somewhere between a vulture and a cougar.

Erek of Clan Odros
Gem Type:
Sapphire Birth Type: Deepborn
Erek was original Zia’s closest friend and first love (I think). But he turned his back on her when she needed him most. Honestly, screw this guy.

Zia of Clan Ashri
Gem Type:
Opal Birth Type: Deepborn
Before she overwrote herself with me, Zia was a sigil-making prodigy even though she didn’t yet have a Gem to power them. She tried to stop the opening of the Rend, but thanks to a nasty sigil made against her—and the actions of her awful sister, Seri—her/my reputation was ruined.

Others of Importance:


Thors of Clan Khural
Gem Type: Jasper Birth Type: Skyborn
One of the first friends I made in this world. The favored heir of the sovereign and an incredible fighter. As all the other kobolds of his coven died in a suspicious accident, he is alone.
*I owe him 3 favor because I am an idiot

Keshry of Clan Sadras
Gem Type:
Jade Birth Type: Deepborn
The second friend I made in this world. She’s had hints of her innate abilities since before she got her first Gem. Kobolds believe people like her are destined to become dragons, but she swears she won’t.

 

I figured since I painted all these portraits I might as well make the most of them, so I also put them all together in a tag yourself meme. Please enjoy.

7