Chapter 2
79 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2

According to the division of the God-Level Selection System, human abilities are composed of five attributes. Among them, the Strength value represents the combat effectiveness of martial arts,

Strength values ​​above 95 are super-first-rate generals, 90-96 are first-rate generals, 80-89 are second-rate generals, 70-79 are third-rate generals, and other attributes are calculated in the same way as Strength values

The Commander value represents the ability to command in battle,

The Intelligence value represents strategic wisdom.

Political values ​​represent the ability to handle internal affairs.

There is also a charisma value that only a few people can have.

In addition to the maximum charisma value of 100 points, the highest points of other attributes are 110, but few people can reach the full value.

As for the current Han Yu's attribute values, they can only be described as ordinary.

Name: Han Yu (Ziyu)

Strength: 52

Commander: 60

Intelligence: 80

Politics: 80

Charisma: 30 

Affiliation: own

Position: none

His military is mediocre, and his politics and intelligence are only second-rate, although this level is enough to get a good position in the current era.

But it wasn't enough for Han Yu.

However, after completing the system task, he can get 50 points of strength. At that time, Han Yu could also become a super-class general.

It's still worth looking forward to! As for the only 30 points of charisma, it still looks pretty good. The most interesting thing is that Han Yu affiliates with himself, not his father, Jizhou Governor Han Fu. And Han Yu felt no problem with this.

Han Fu is mediocre and too pedantic and is not a good choice for a master.

As a traveler, Han Yu never thought of assisting Han Fu.

On the contrary, he had already planned to leave Han Fu as soon as possible to make his own achievements.

"Ding, lock the host task option three: refuse to let Pan Feng fight, and find another way to kill Hua Xiong."

"The reward for this god-level selection task will be issued after the host completes the selected task."

"The time for the host to complete the task is three days, please complete the task as soon as possible!"

..

Although the system has given him three days, Hua Xiong will fight before the gate tomorrow.

At that time, even if Pan Feng were prevented from fighting, Han Yu would not have the ability to kill Hua Xiong himself.

At that time, Guan Yu would behead Hua Xiong, and the mission would still fail.

It is said to be three days, but in fact, the time left for Han Yu is only half a day.

Han Yu's immediate priority is not only to find a way to prevent Pan Feng from fighting but also to come up with a way to prevent Guan Yu from beheading Hua Xiong.

Thinking of this, Han Yu went straight out of his tent and headed toward Han Fu's army tent.

Han Yu's first plan is to persuade his father, Han Fu, not to say the words "Here's one of my best men, Pan Feng. He can destroy Hua Xiong." tomorrow.

In this way, maybe Pan Feng could be prevented from fighting!

...

After finding Han Fu, Han Yu found out that Han Fu was in a meeting with an emissary of Yuan Shao and he waited outside the tent.

After seeing Han Yu's arrival, Yuan Shao's messenger got up and said goodbye:

"Han Shijun (the Shijun is the honorific title for Han Fu), please don't forget what you promised us just now, and make sure to help the Yuan alliance leader to defeat our enemy."

Han Fu said with a smile: "Go back and tell Brother Benchu ​​to reassure him, Fu will do his best!"

"Thank you so much Han Shijun!"

After the messenger finished speaking, he left and glanced at Han Yu before leaving. The messenger's disdained eyes look at him and smile knowing his plan succeeded.

Han Yu naturally saw it.

Han Yu suddenly felt that something was wrong.

Han Fu saw Han Yu and asked, "Ziyu, why are you here?"

Han Yu did not answer, but instead asked, "Father, why did the envoy of the alliance leader come to find father just now?"

Han Fu stopped and said with a smile, "Oh, it's just a trivial matter; Ziyu doesn't need to worry about it!"

Han Yu was a little displeased. He had the feeling that Han Fu had sold his fate and helped the enemy, but he continued to ask, "Could it be that father can't tell his own son what he has been doing?"

Han Fu was stunned for a moment, he had never seen Han Yu speak in such a strong tone, but he did not care and said with a smile:

"The Yuan Alliance leader wanted to destroy Dong Zhuo as quickly as possible and save His Majesty from harm, so he sent someone to say that it was a pity that his generals Yan Liang and Wen Chou couldn't destroy the enemy as quickly as possible, and the other Warlords had their own plans. If the enemy army comes to attack soon, he hopes that I can send troops to fight for him."

As expected.

Han Yu pressed on, "What did father say?"

Han Fu did not care, and said, "Of course, I promised him, I promised to let Pan Feng fight. Yuan Benchu ​​is the leader of the alliance, so he could just order me to fight. But instead of forcing me to fight, the alliance leader asked me for a favor, and even sent someone to bring some goods in exchange, how could there be any reason for me to disagree? "

Han Yu saw that there were indeed many belongings in the tent.

"Father does not know! The leader of the Yuan Alliance was clearly digging a trap for father, so why did father jump into this trap so easily?"

Han Fu's face froze, and he said unhappily:

"Ziyu can't talk nonsense, now the eighteen routes of the Warlords are gathering together, Yuan Benchu ​​is the leader of this alliance, and Yuan Benchu ​​was born into the fourth-generation Yuan family and the third-generation Warlord.

They have many old officials and many capable people in the world. He is a role model for many people, and father is also a member of this allied army, which is why I have to help alliance leader Yuan to share some of his problems."

Han Yu persuaded: "Could it be that father doesn't know Yuan Shao's ambition? The Warlord Alliance this time was to fight against Dong Zhuo. Father is the governor of Jizhou, and Yuan Shao is just a Bohai prefect under father's jurisdiction.

However, since when did Yuan Shao obey father's orders? Not only that, Yuan Shao instead recruited some troops and cavalries in father's own domain in order to buy the loyalty of the people. Yuan Shao's ambition to take over Jizhou is obvious, so why must father pretend not to know?"

Han Fu said solemnly: "From the beginning, we were both Han, and everything we did was just to save the Emperor... Don't say things like this again in the future. If outsiders were to listen, it would be to your detriment."

Han Fu knew about Yuan Shao's ambitions.

It is just that Yuan Shao's actions are not so obvious, and Han Fu is also a former student of the Yuan family. Due to self is esteem and his cowardly personality, he doesn't say much.

Han Yu said: "Father, everything I said was for father's sake! I heard that this general Hua Xiong of Xiliang is a martial artist who is both strong and brave. Even Sun Jian, the prefect of Changsha, who was called the Tiger of Jiangdong, was not Hua Xiong's opponent, he had instead lost many of his troops and generals.

Yuan Alliance Leader did not ask others to fight but instead let father fight. In my opinion, what he is trying to do is to weaken the power of the father so that he can get Jizhou in the future."

Han Fu pondered a little, he did not think of this, but immediately smiled:

"You don't need to worry Ziyu. General Pan is my Jizhou general. Even if he couldn't defeat Hua Xiong, he could still completely retreat. On the other hand, once Pan Feng wins, the first achievement from this war against Dong Zhuo will be ours. Moreover, I had promised the leader to let Pan Feng go to war, how could I possibly renege on my own words?"

Seeing Han Fu's confident appearance, Han Yu thought to himself:

‘Could it be that Pan Feng is just like the rumors said? An unrivaled general?'

"I hope father will consider this more carefully. This child will retire!"

After persuading Han Fu to no avail, Han Yu felt a little lost, so he left Han Fu's tent and went to Pan Feng's tent.

Could it be that Yuan Shao really manage to kill Pan Feng? 

...

Thank you for reading!

 

 

3