Important Question
452 2 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey wonderful people! Radiant faces and holy auras! 

How are you all doing this fine evening? Well I hope! 
Yea, I am doing pretty good to, thank you for asking! 

Small talk done. Now to the important Question! I was wondering if you guys would be open to me publishing this story on Amazon. What are your thoughts on the options, either KU or not and whether you would be interested in that format. (whether that would be physical or e-book)

Of course, if I do post or not would mean different things financially and story wise. 
If I do go the publishing route, I would need to get a professional editor to parse through the mess of grammatical issue and headaches going their way. (I have someone lined up for it, got a friendly discount but to be honest 300$ is not friendly at all Sad )

I would also need to get an amazing cover art to attract readers.Which can reach the hundreds for something professional.

Third would be to game the amazon system. The milestone is 50 reviews in the first month I believe. It would be wonderful to hit that and get the opportunity to get front page. 

Of course that's only when I hit my 80k word milestone and hit a satisfactory stop. Probably the fall of Petrous. 

Eother way, there are a lot of things I have to consider and would love your input if you don't mind!

4