Prologue
442 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Fuck... I'm coming... Yes baby! F-argg..." 

Olivia felt a stream of hot semen pouring into her body down there as she grip tight onto his arm and cum with him. Her legs wrapping around him trembled and soon let go, her entire body numb from that experience, it still felt amazing as ever, and she wouldn't deny that by any means. 

Satisfied with the cream he left inside her, with one final kiss and suck on Olivia's nipple, her boyfriend, one of them at least; got his pants up and left with a great smirk on his face.

The young woman laid still on the living room table for a while, taking deep breaths of contemplation before finally getting up, closing the door to her apartment, quickly showered and went to the balcony for a puff of cigarette.

"So that's our gym membership covered, you are welcome. Remind me to restock pills."

She talked to herself while staring into the distance. After done with her smoking, she looked inside to a wall clock.

"Nazu should wake up any minute now, we really need to teach her how to manually take and give the body..."

Letting loose of her body, releasing all muscle on her face, legs and arms; Olivia found herself blacking out. But she then opened her eyes again, this time instead of a cold face, she smiles tenderly, even slightly squinting her purplish eyes and got her shirt back on again, she talked to herself again with a more lovely voice.

"You know her~ The only way she could take her turn is by waking up and sleeping. My poor love dear, she watches too much of that anime and now our eyes are terrible. It's lucky she never knew what kind of things you did at night."

Putting food on our table, Olivia was going to say. But her current personality: Amari, the self-proclaimed older sibling was not giving the body back to her just yet. To say, the best job they've ever gotten was a part-time clerk, since each everyone of them only have five hours a day to work, and only one wants a "real" job, the only other way they got food on their table was selling their body, or Olivia did. Just enough to get by, since one mouth to feed is not that terrible after all.

"Hum?" Amari noticed a small semi-translucent, white puddle on the ground and chuckled to herself. "Olivia, remember to clean up now dear~ I wonder why do you always swallow these yucks, do they even taste good?"

Amari was heading over to the bathroom for her mop, that was when her head suddenly ring very loudly; she felt dizzy as she held onto the doorknob and blacked out immediately. She didn't fell down, but rather opened her eyes wide afterwards, looking around with a very bright smile.

"Oh! Were you two going to the bathroom? Umm... I don't feel anything in my stomach right now, so I will go watch anime if you excuse me! Hehe, new episode of Guitarman is coming today! I'm so excited! Let us all watch it, it's going to be so fun! I hope my laptop is still in the bedroom, right!" The young woman; now Nazu, pushed her glasses up and rushed towards the other side of her apartment. Still clueless of how to hear the others; yet they know the others can hear her.

slip

Her foot got caught on a random slimy substance on the floor; Nazu closed her eyes as she noticed her heart dropped. She went unconscious; blood spilled on both the corner of the living room table and the floor. Unable to reach for any help, the young woman; long dark hair, purple eyes and square glasses was later pronounced dead due to blood lost.

7