Chap 4: Olivia’s Work (3)
244 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Awkwardly helping to get the man's armor and clothing off, Olivia could not help but notice the amount of sweat, heavy aroma and most important; the sheer amount of muscle on Leon Daremoal's body. She did not mind the smell that much, nor did she want to make a comment on this being a good or bad thing, she simply took off her glasses and put them aside for ease of what's about to happen next.

The man was still as quiet as ever, observing, helping whenever she needed, taking the initiative whenever he felt like she needed it, but she was good enough to keep her dominant. With a calm smile, knowing full well nothing could surprise her, Olivia finally got Leon's pants off.

"Woah."

It was surprising, she'd admit. Leon's member was one with good size and girth, only thing that bugged her was that it wasn't well-groomed as she expected, the pubic hair should not be much of a problem, she told herself.

Getting down without more warning, Olivia started with a secret technique only the best would know; men's nipple.

To satisfy men, most of them at least; she instinctively reach upwards from Leon Daremoal's stomach onto his chest, it's almost muscle memory at this point.

"Muscular..." She commented, toying around with Leon's abs and arms a bit, knowing that even if this guy was a weirdo with roleplay kink, he still got a small plus. "And big."

"You're charming too." Leon replied.

"Thank you, Mr. Daremoal." Olivia whispered, one hand keeping herself balance on top of Leon and the other rubbing around his square chest, deliberately avoiding the nipple itself, only brushing by it one or two times. While that, Olivia thought about Amari who had to watch all this as ever; and found a bit of... excitement in that. She slowly slid downwards and gave the tip a lick, admiring Leon's penis as it flinched a slight bit from the first contact. She could hear the man's exhale heavily as he laid there looking at her, not knowing where to put his hand or what to do.

"Urg- oh-"

With one nice smooch and drag, Olivia felt the thing get bigger in her mouth as the man audibly moaned. Slowly and surely, she got the whole head of his dick in, then a few more inches, soon it was half of the meat in her mouth as she effortlessly wet it up by rubbing her tongue back and forth with the flow of her mouth. But soon enough, Olivia got greedy, she went all in with her head to deepthroat Leon right then and there, only to realized she underestimate his dick and activated her gag reflexes. Olivia felt the need to breath so badly, she hastily pulled her mouth out with saliva still connecting her lower lip to the member, she took a moment to breath and wiped her mouth before confidently smiled at Leon, hands down on her own pants she said.

"I think... It's ready."

"... I think... Let's not." Leon answered.

...

A short pause

"......??" Olivia tilted her head, looking down at Leon's dick, still hard, twitching and ready, so she assumed she didn't turn him off that much, so she asked. "What's wrong?"

"I don't want you to get the wrong idea, I'm going to get you to the nearest city safe, because I can. That does not mean we need to do this."

Upon hearing Leon's respond, she wanted to facepalm herself, really, she took a moment to analyze. What is the person in front of Olivia? Innocent? Disliked her? Strict morals? Whichever the case, she inhaled the atmosphere of the tent they shared, turn herself off and sat up straight up, to which Leon Daremoal did the same.

"Why did you agree to this in the first place?" She asked.

"Huh... I don't know, sorry. Maybe I just thought I would enjoy this more."

"Wow."

"No, don't get the wrong idea. Maybe it's because I was not enjoying sexual intercourses in the first place, thank you for offering though."

"It's fine then." Olivia nodded, she instinctively reached around for her pack of cigarette, but none was there, which frustrated her but she didn't see Leon carrying one either so can't ask him.

"Huh... Well." While still sitting in the small tent, side by side, Leon slowly got his clothes back on. "You have something along the lines of split personality I assume?"

"The fuck-" She looked at him surprised.

2