Chapter 1
40 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The buzzing of her alarm rang throughout the house. The woman awoke groggy and with an aggravated motion slammed the cordless clock against the wall. Then she flopped back to her comfortable pillow. The sudden coolness made her sleep even more desired, until.

"MOM?! GET UP!" The other woman stated, vociferously and walked out of the room. She raised up and yawned.

Josphine Wicdenberry had been living here along with her daughter for 38 years now. So far, it has been a steady and quiet place. Josephine, or "Josie" for short, had watched the news one day. She was flabbergasted to see Soldier Boy on TV. The scene that the station played was him using his powers to destroy the building. It was like seeing a ghost! For she thought he died a long time ago-

This proved he was alive. She had to talk to him. He had to know the truth! However, given the patterns, he was killing off his teammates;one by one. She derived what that was about. She hoped neither of those fools spilled the beans about her secret to him, before she could tell him, herself. Soldier Boy, or " Ben" was always a hot head. She doubted that part about him would change.

Josie got up, poured herself a cup of coffee. That her daughter, Allie had made previously this morning. Next, she consumed it and headed out the door. They both entered the small car. After being safety secured, Josie put the vehicle in drive.

First stop was Allie's workplace, which was a local floral shop and now off to her normal, boring desk job. She wouldn't have it any other way. A better choice than being Vault's infinitesimal harlot. Josie reflected, as she pressed the lock symbol on her keychain. She strode in front of the car, as the lights flashed to notify it was locked.

Somehow, she needed to get to Ben, aka Soldier Boy. If she just had a small window of a chance, she'd take it!

Josie stopped at a nearby diner to eat lunch, where she sees Ben, plus two other guys with him. His appearance is still the same, just as she remembered him last. Ben was dressed in his normal Soldier Boy attire. How funny it was that when he was with her, he would dress to blend in with folks and not to stand out.

She had to keep her distance for now. Straightaway, Josie heard of where their next destination was. Maybe this was her golden opportunity.

Josie remembered how she was the only one he came to, to express what he went through. Even if it was about the Crimson Countless, the woman Soldier Boy loved. Josie heard from Crimson's own mouth that she hated him.Unexpectedly, Crimson was confined to Josie as well. Josie didn't have the heart to tell Ben. If she had, it would only come back that she was jealous of their so-called relationship. Josie was also the sex destresser when Ben and Crimson had an argument and reputed a "break up."

Josie would try to convince him that there were other women out there. He would comment that there was no other woman like her. Yeah, it was true that she was torn and envious at the same time. Josie comprehended how Ben was. He did have the capacity to care, but only when he wanted to...It was one night, and a man tried to force himself on her, she kept saying no to this unwanted man that would make a gesture inappropriately. Ben-Soldier Boy was with his crew and heard the commotion and went to her aid. In a swift motion, he jerked the man off her and threw the guy into a wall. After she answered his question about being alright, he took off. Days later, THAT one night happened...

Suddenly, something caught Josie's attention and yanked her from the flashbacks.

Ben was getting up from his seat and following the other two, who had made their way to the exit. Josie hurried after them. Instantly, she grabbed his arm and turned him to face her.

Subsequently, Soldier Boy's vision focused. Promptly, a perplex expression came on his face.

"Ben? You remember me?" Josie questioned and added. "It's me, Iceness."

Soldier Boy didn't take his glance off her.

"Hey, mate! You coming?" A middle-aged man spouted, whose hair was black as coal, with a serious assertion.Then this man asked Soldier Boy, "Is this someone you know?"

"No, no. I don't," Soldier Boy replied. In doing so, he swirled back to leave.

However, Josie apprehended it in his eyes, which was verified. If only she could get him alone and away from his so-called boy band that he hung around with.

Later that evening, Josie decided to take a trip to the park. Her daughter decided to stay home and read her newly purchased book.

Once there, Josie admires this recreation area. It was a beautiful scenery this time of year. With its different colors of yellow, orange, and a shade of pink that streak lightly in the sky. It was obvious that Josie was alone here. She sighed in a calm tone.

"Iceness? Josie?" A man's voice spoke softly.

"Soldier Boy? Er-Ben?" Josie corrected herself, as she noted his change of clothing.

"Hey there! Did you miss me?"

Josie didn't know what to say, all sorts of feelings were overwhelming inside her. Instantaneously, she rushed to hug him.

"You have no idea!" She conveyed in the embrace that they shared.

Josie and Ben stared into one another's eyes, as time stood still for them.

Without warning, a thud was perceived, a body was slammed into a nearby wall, cracking the foundation. Neither one seemed to notice, for the creation of clamorous smacking of lips was their only focus at the moment.

"Apparently you missed me as well." Josie alleged and gave him a passionate kiss.

They were in a race to see which one could take the other's clothes off, first. After the subtraction of apparel and in both being bare. Josie acknowledged her arctic taps caused Ben to shudder. She also witnessed her frosty particulars melt after implanting on his skin. They continue to swap kisses and grab each other's body in a sexually maneuver, especially the butt cheeks.

Ben laid her down on the bed, as he bent down to kiss her breasts, belly. The glacial and tortuous process was keeping her hands still with his own. Next, Ben would swirl his tongue all around and with each movement, moving it further down, ceasing at her entrance. His breath on her delicate petal made her jump and at the same time also excited her, too. This forced Ben to chuckle out at her reaction. He took his massive fingers and began to tickle her swollen nub, which began to be saturated with her essences. Josie was in need of him and this was torture on her behalf. Josie peered up and comprehended that he was ready, too. He began to lick all around her folds and inserted his tongue into her vaginal and used it as his cock. This made Josie wild, and her wetness landed on the tips end of his tongue. This tactic made Ben groan lightly, as if he took a bite of a heavenly delicious dessert. Josie uttered a whimper of her own. Ben embedded his rod into her fiery and dowsed womb, this contact rendered a unison moan.

Thereupon, the two rested after the venery they had minutes before. Ben confessed to Josie that he thought Crimson would be happy to see him.

"She wasn't?" Josie said, as she tried to hide her shock.

"Nope. In fact, she was down right disgusted with me, hated me even! I can't believe it, but you were right."

"I didn't want to be, Ben."

"You know, you're the only one I can be myself with. You're the only one that has accepted me for how I am."

"Ben, nobody's perfect. I don't expect you to be. I understand, because I have my problems as well."

"I love you," Ben blurted out.

"Wait, what? You do?"

Ben simply smiled at her.

To get the sudden quietness from lingering, Ben forged the following sentence.

"Well, you have no idea. What-"

Josie put her fingers on his chest as ice began to form there. In the same spot, Ben made it glow with his internal heat. At that instant, the icicle liquefied. Josie reached down and lap up the puddle substances in between his muscled pecs. She looked at him, and in return the two laughed.

"I see your games, woman. I don't think so." Ben proclaimed, and raised up to tackle her to the floor.

"BEN!"

In response, he cackled out.

0