CHAPTER 1: REGAINING MY MEMORIES
33 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I cannot believe this...

"Hmm? Isabella?"

What a handsome young man

That's the Male Lead for you. Yes, this handsome being is right before my eyes, having some tea time with me.

I am so lucky!

How did I knew he is the Male Lead?

I wrote him.This novel.

Its only been a week before I regain my memories, the memories of my past life. I hit my head on the glass door while shopping and also hit my inner self. To think that bumping on the glass door is the key on regaining someone's past memories, the world will go upside down!

After the impact of the door, I lost conciousness...

"Why are you wasting your talent on such things Lady Belle! You should shine on the novel field! We need you!"

"Shut up you punk, this is what I want."

"To think that abandoning your prestigious family and your talent on writing just to become an office worker on this company? How am I supposed to react on that? You are crazy!"

This editor...

"I'll do what I want!"

"Then please explain to us why are you doing this!"

And you butler...

Are all making me mad!

"Keep your mouth shut okay, I want this job because the CEO here is handsome!"

I've been reading many isekai cliche genre of villainess to the point of writing one.

I hoping of becoming an Isekai myself, I copied well typically the past life of those isekai villainess where an office worker is getting hit by the truck.

The last thing is overwork then getting hit by the truck...

That was my plan from the start, to think that the CEO of this company was overly handsome, I decided to just work here to see him everyday and take inspirations on my writing.

It wasn't on vain because that inspiration lead on creating an Famous Sensation Novel "Rose's  Garden" , he was the epitome of the male lead's  features.

"Please step on me crown prince!"

"Our Male Lead is just too handsome!"

To the point of becoming the simping sensation. I have no regrets.

I was really happy with my life now.

But things aren't going on my way...

"Just leave me okay!?"

I ran fast to avoid them.

"Watchout!"

Ah..this deja vu...

I remembered my plan, experiencing isekai, but this is not the right timing...

"Why a luxurious car!?"

And with just that, I died.

By getting hit with an luxurious car.

The next thing is when I realized I reincarnated as my work's Villainess, Isabella Violetta. The world's famous Villainess on my novel career, harassment, jealousy, power, intelligence, everything on her was the exquisite example of the villainess. 

It's just her stupidity in love, and using her intelligence for just one man.

A handsome man.

Well, I am not complaining! I'm also a sucker for looks!

"My Lady! Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm quite okay."

This maid, a typical name Anne, I named her as a loyal maid who grew up with Isabella. She is pretty because I made this world full of beautiful faces.

"Thankyou for worrying about me-"

"I'm worried that my salary will decrease if something happened to you"

Loyal and Avaricious person

She told me what happened and at what date are we on. This is the timeline where young Isabella is preparing to study on the Royal Academy. One month before the novel starts. Entering the Academy.

Now things are getting interesting...

...................................................

0