Chapter 1
55 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After dusting the monster that attacked everyone. Sailor Moon told her fellow Scouts that she'd take the first watch over the city tonight, just to be precautious. The Scouts were completely puzzled, especially Sailor Mars. Most of the time, one, or all of them had to beg and plead with her to do this task.

“Are you feeling alright, Sailor Moon?” Sailor Mars requested, concerned.

“Never, better!” Sailor Moon replied, her chirpy self.

'Yes, I used to be a huge cry baby and complained about what needed to be done...Now, I see things differently. I was in so many ways such a child, for I am not one anymore. It is hard to believe that I will be eighteen very soon.' She thought in amazement.

Sailor Moon noted that Tuxedo Mask had been there, but lost sight of him when she destroyed the creature. She wondered where he ventured to and if he was all right.

“Well, I must go!” Sailor Moon proclaimed, and twirled away.

“Sailor Moon, wait!” Sailor Mercury insisted.

Sailor Moon refrained and inquisition, “What is it, Sailor Mercury?”

“I just want to let you know...To be careful!” Sailor Mercury disclosed. 

At this point, Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus nodded in agreement.

“I will!” Sailor Moon stated with confidence.

“Sailor Moon?!”

“Yes, Sailor Mars?” Sailor Moon, beseech.

“I'll come and relieve you at dawn... Meet me back here,” Sailor Mars suggested.

“Thanks, Sailor Mars.” Sailor Moon responded and left.

The Negaverse had not attacked for months now, until tonight. Sailor Moon and her guardians had been on patrol, which was a good decision. The Scouts had been waiting on their upcoming action.

Sailor Moon began checking every nick and corner. The young blonde witnessed something that made her halt from taking another step.

“Tuxedo Mask?!” Sailor Moon pressed, as she viewed him in a slumped over position.

Sailor Moon grew worried, because he hadn't answered her. She knew he needed help-her help! In a very careful maneuver, Sailor Moon examined him. Her expression abruptly altered.Sailor continued to check him and went for his abdomen. As she moved her gloves hand across the wound, the tips of it smeared with his blood. 

‘He’s hurt badly! It must have been from that monster’s blast! He must be weak from all the blood loss. I need to take him somewhere safe.’ Sailor Moon contemplated.

The sudden touch from Sailor Moon resulted in Tuxedo Mask instantly stirred and grunted. Followed by her soft voice, “Shh...You're okay... Rest now.”

Sailor Moon picked him up meticulously.Thereafter, she entwined his arm around her neck and balanced them both to walk. Finally, she went into the direction where the secure location was at.

When Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask made it to the cozy cabin. She reached for the light switch, cautiously. At times, it was hard to find. Sailor Moon grinned to herself, as she remembered her old self would have been frightened by now. She came to the cramped cot and gently placed the mask man down.

It was imaginable that their parents approved of letting them have a hut of their own. Amy told the parents that it would be used as a studying spot. When grades were good, they could also hang out here. Each parent paid a portion of the deposit, plus the first month's payment. Just this past month, they became the owners of the little lodge, with thanks to the help of each girl working. In doing so, the debt was cleared.

The cottage wasn't humongous at all. It was only one story and the space was very limited. Besides the bed, it had a compact refrigerator, microwave, table, chairs and a couch.

Sailor Moon had returned from getting the first aid kit, plus some other items. She twitched her face, for she couldn't change back, not now. Sailor Moon took a wooden chair and pulled it close to the bed. She peered at his exquisite sleeping features. Her eyes came across the white mysterious mask. Oh, how she wanted to remove the temptation, but it wasn't her deed to do so. She didn't have a clue of who he really was, and part of her hoped it would remain that way. Well, for a bit longer anyways.

Sailor Moon got straight to work. She had so much practice with the girls and herself of stitching up extensive cuts. Now, this process was a breeze for her. The gash above his navel wasn't deep, as she expected. It only required three stitches to close it, and she felt relieved that there wasn't any more.

Sailor Moon worked easily and briskly to finish. She hopped up to put the medkit and the extra objects back where she found them. Once back in the room, Sailor Moon went over and covered his tiresome form with a blanket. Additionally, she turned the light switch off. Followed by her sitting down in the same seat, as before. In wait, she drifted off to sleep with her hands folded together.

‘He is always there for me. It's the least I can do.’Sailor Moon reflected, as she came back from an agile doze.

Tuxedo Mask opened his eyes and yet again he detected that familiar fragrance. The same aroma, he smells when he would rescue Sailor Moon from danger. When he would hold her in his arms, he would quietly inhale her scent. He had also noticed Serena, or Meatball head, wore the same perfume, too. He concluded it must be a popular product to purchase. 

Tuxedo Mask eyed around this unknown strange place. He acknowledged it was a shack of some kind. Tuxedo Mask twisted his frame and there he saw her-Sailor Moon. She was glancing at him with a happy expression. He hadn't forgotten what happened just a few moments ago. 

Out of nowhere, Tuxedo Mask had an urge to leave, but when he raised up, he came to a standstill. The pain ached throughout his entire flesh and bones.

“Oh. I don't think that's wise!” Sailor Moon said, in a stern voice.

Tuxedo Mask gave her a weak smile and replied, “I suppose not.”

“Rest now. We'll talk later.” Sailor Moon rejoined smoothly, as he drowsed back to sleep.

Hours had passed and Sailor Moon started to get uncomfortable in her attire. To occupy herself, she went to a mini shelf to retrieve a book.

Suddenly, Sailor Moon heard a noise. She shoved the book back and took off running to him. As she approached the door, he was getting up.

“No! You need to rest!” Sailor Moon stated, as she gently pushed him back down.

“I'm alright!” Tuxedo Mask assured, as Sailor Moon checked the gash that had vanished.

“You sure?” Sailor Moon asked, befuddled.

“Yes. I heal extremely quickly.” Tuxedo Mask affirmed in comfort.

Subsequently, he rested his callus hand on her soft cheek. Sailor Moon shut her eyes and shivered at the contact.

‘Every time I get so close to him... I get this feeling, like we belong.’ Sailor Moon deliberated.

‘Why is it when we are so near one another... I don't want to let her go, like she's a missing puzzle piece in my life.’ Tuxedo Mask pondered.

Tuxedo Mask bent over and kissed her glossy lips, leaving the taste of cherry on his.

“Mmm,” he murmured.

“What?” Sailor Moon whispered.

Tuxedo Mask chuckled and revealed. “I always wanted to do that.”

“Really…Me too!” Sailor Moon admitted, and beamed luminously.

At this time, the moonlight had visited the dark room. The glare shines the shadows away with its brightness. At that moment, their eyes glazed at one another. Sailor Moon moved in to give him a kiss. Then, she inserted her tongue into his mouth and swirled it around, which made him moan. Tuxedo Mask traced her arms downward and onto her hips. When he got to her small bottom he gave it a playful squeeze. In doing so, she giggled flirtatiously and he smirked zestfully.

Tuxedo Mask had a surprise expression, when Sailor Moon began to take his suit off. Each piece of clothing she would remove from physique, until he was naked. Lastly,  she would slung into the corner of the room. He caught a glimpse at her reddened cheeks when she perceived his penis exposed. She had previously removed his shoes off when he was laying there, healing. He realized she hadn't touched his mask. 

Tuxedo Mask slowly took his hand to his face, getting ready to extract the mask.

She stopped him with her words, “Don't remove it! It's mysterious. I like it that way!”

Sailor Moon admired the mystery with only him wearing the mask. In a way, it aroused her more.

Tuxedo Mask smiled and took a breath when she brushed his chest by sliding her fingers back and forth. While she was doing this, he sneaked his hand behind her neck to unzip her apparel and pulled it down to reveal each of her breasts that bounced out slowly. Next, he peeled the texture downward and off her hips. Thus, it fell to the ground and she stepped out of it. Tuxedo Mask picked the clothes up and mocked her method that she did with his very own.

Tuxedo Mask eyed Sailor Moon’s beautiful appearance, her red jewel tiara sparkled on her forehead. He looked at her ravishing bare body, as the luminescence danced off her skin. Still, in the upright position, he kissed her tummy. She blushed and let out a soft giggle. He went up towards her breasts with his mouth, savoring them by sucking each nipple at a time. Followed by him using his tongue to swirl each hardened bud. Sailor Moon moaned in delight and spoke his name raspy.

Tuxedo Mask kissed her lips again and started to leave a trail of kisses all down her figure and coming to her womanhood. He tickled her inner flaps with his muscle tongue. Tuxedo Mask took one of his fingers and pushed into her inner core, preceded by another one. He began to drive into her with an inward and outward motion. Sailor Moon bucked at this sensation and screamed from pleasure. Tuxedo Mask's shaft grew hard. He pulled his fingers out and tasted them.

In the event of him being distracted, Sailor Moon grasped gently at his manhood and wrapped her petite fingers around it. Due to this, she guided her hand up and down subtly, forcing him to groan to her manners.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” Tuxedo Mask questioned, breathless.

“Please, Tuxedo Mask. I need this!” Sailor Moon purred.

“But I don't have-” Tuxedo Mask stammered.

“I'm on the pill, silly.” Sailor Moon assured.

Tuxedo Mask entered himself into her heated center. He knew it would hurt for her, no matter how hard she tried to hide it. He delicately pushed further into her vagina. He felt her insides adjusting to his size and moistened around him, letting him know she was ready. Tuxedo Mask thrusted up and down. They cried out in this blissful moment, each one moaning in ecstasy, until satisfaction came to them.

Sailor Moon scooted over to let him lay beside her. Together, they sighed. They situated themselves to cuddle and soon fell asleep.

0