Chapter 4
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You don't have to do this! It's okay." Tuxedo Mask contended, as he realized her intentions.

"Yes, I do! I need to. However, whatever happens after. Promise, we will be friends and still work together?" Sailor Moon questioned.

"I promise!" Tuxedo Mask replied.

Directly, Sailor Moon placed her hand on her brooch. In a flash, a pink swirl of ribbons formed out from her body, exposing her true identity. There stood a long blonde haired woman with a purple tank top that was too little for her medium size chest. The blue jean skirt that this woman wore showed off her long slender legs. To complete the outfit of hers, a pair of white sandals was on her feet.

'SERENA?!'' Tuxedo Mask canvassed in his thoughts.

"Hello, Tuxedo Mask. My name is Serena Tsukino. I just recently graduated high school and am now entering college. I will admit that I am still a klutz at times. I LOVE food and comic books. I have the coolest friends. I used to make horrible grades, but that changed. I still indulge in vanilla milkshakes. And...I also have had a crush on you for years. I know we have been through so much together. I really hope this doesn't change things between us."

Serena braced herself and waited on the sound of footsteps leaving, instead she heard a chuckle.

"What's so funny?!" Serena demanded, furiously, while deep down worry began to settle. She situated her hands on her hips and waited.

"Oh, Serena. If you only knew!" Tuxedo Mask stated, conceited.

"Know what?" Serena asked, puzzled.

Tuxedo Mask took off his hat, cape and deposited them in the nearby chair. Next, he reached up to his face to remove his mask, revealing his true human self.

"DARIEN?!" Serena shrieked.

"Hello, Meatball Head!" He remarked in a cool tone.

"This is preposterous. No way the Jerk is my dream hunk!" Serena thundered.

"Yes way! Oh, so you think I am a hunk, huh?" Darien teased.

Serena glared at him and gasped. "OH MY GOD! We had...SEX!" She continued, as she took her hand and gave herself a face palm. Then, Serena mumbled the following, "Talk about keeping your enemies closer. Sex would definitely would be an option."

"I'm not sure how you felt about it, but to me the venery we shared was wonderful!" Darien stated in a serious voice.

Serena's mouth dropped and her face blushed.

"Are you okay, Meatball Head?" Darien inquired.

"STOP CALLING ME THAT! I have a name! It's Serena, in case you forgot. Why on earth, do you even call me that anyways?!" Serena divulged.

"I call you that just to get a reaction out of you. You are so cute when you're mad. I confess, I have always been smitten by you. I wanted to ask you out from the first time we collided. I'm lost at the times I had it on the tip of my tongue. I didn't say anything at the beginning, because I knew you were still young. But as years went by... I have fallen in love with you. You are the most beautiful woman and you've captured my heart."

"Wait! You like me?" Serena quizzed, as she let his words sink in.

Darien nodded, while her cheeks once again glowed red.

"I guess since we are owning up to things. I will say this... I have always had a crush on you too, Jerk. I didn't want to fess up to you, or to myself. I was always afraid to tell you. I figured you would make fun of me. I kept telling myself that no matter how much older I got. In your eyes, I will still be that little girl that cried a lot... And not see me as the woman I have become." Serena put forth.

"Oh, but I have!" Darien confided, while Serena glanced at him.

"You have?" Serena implored.

"Yes." Darien answered, as he took her into his arms.

"Serena, I want to say I am truly sorry." Darien announced in an apologetic tone.

"For what?"

"For stalling and being dense. Also, at times when I went too far in our quarrels," Darien confessed.

"Yes, you did, but that's all in the past. I'm also sorry, too."

"Apology accepted." They both cited, followed by exchanged smiles.

"Honestly, you will always be my Meatball Head." Darien rejoined, in pester.

"And you will always be my Jerk."

The couple laughed at the comments each had made. At that instant, Darien conjectured. "So, I guess the plans are off?"

"Oh, they're still on!" Serena exclaimed.

"They are?" Darien seeked in a flirtatious way.

Serena gave him a lustful look that took hold over him.

Immediately, Serena pushed Darien down on the bed, kissing his lips. Next, she slipped her tongue into his mouth, swirling it around. Serena located the bottom of the suit's shirt and pulled it rapidly over his head, followed by her sliding down his pants. She stopped only for him to slip it off, plus his shoes and socks.

"Serena?" Darien queried.

"Yes, Darien? Before you say anything else. I want this! There is one thing about you, Mr. Shields!" Serena pronounced, as she gazed into his eyes and propped her small hands on his chest.

"What's that?" Darien beseech, as he reached behind her to tug the zipper down on her blue jean skirt.

"I can't get enough of you!" Serena surmised.

"I understand the feeling! You are addicting to me too, Meatball head." Darien commented, playfully.

"Hey!" Serena disclosed, happily annoyed. She received a kiss on her neck from his warm lips.

Darien stripped the rest of her clothing off. Her breasts rebounded, as the shirt was lifted and tossed. Serena's half exposed skin glistened in the moonlight.

Serena had a sneaky grin as she suddenly yanked down his boxers. In return, he located her bra and in a swift movement had unlatched and removed it. Darien located Serena's breasts and used his fingers to tickle her nipples. In doing so, she let out a vociferous moan.

Serena grasped Darien's hard shaft and began moving her hands up and down on his stiff member. This caused a light groan to escape his mouth. In both of their minds, they reflected that each would be the death of the other.

Darien kissed her lips, neck, tummy and on downward at her drenched center. He flick her inner flaps with his tongue. Darien pushed one finger into her womanhood, followed by another.

In a purr, Serena voiced. "Oh!...Darien!...Please!"

With the utterance of Serena's words, his fingers moisten with her juices. He extracted them out to savor them.

All of the sudden, Serena raised up and positioned herself to kneel. She noticed the leaking droplets running down his manhood. Serena put his penis into her mouth, sucking lightly and getting a taste of him.

Darien let Serena have her fun, he wasn't going to protest against it. However, he was in need to feel her depths around him. So, Darien carefully exited out of her mouth. Next, he gives her lips a flaming kiss.

Darien laid Serena down on the small cot. He inserted his solid dick into her hot core. Due to this, each of them let out a delighted groan.

"YES!" Serena shouted, as he thrust harder in and out of her interior.

Darien's pace went faster, pressing up and down on her shaking womb. Soon after, they both grunted in satisfaction, as they attained at their peak.

Subsequent to their heavy breathing had calmed down, Serena declared. "I do have to say that every time I do that with you, it has been just..Wonderful!"

"I agree!" Darien relayed, as he adjusted himself to focus on her. In a joking tone he added, "I knew you couldn't resist this."

"What? Oh, Darien! There's the Jerk coming out." Serena exhibited, as she provocatively punched him in the arm.

"Ouch! Meatball Head?! I'm not a monster!" Darien retorted, as he rubbed his arm.

"I'm sorry. And yeah, you are a monster!" Serena remarked

Instantly, Darien glimpsed at her. Therefore, she concluded with, "In bed."

Darien kissed her forehead and whispered, "We both are."

A grin spread across Serena's face, followed by a giggle. In response, Darien smiled at her. They had found someone that was right for them.

"Darien?" Serena pressed.

"Yes?" He riposted.

"I love you!"

"I love you, too!"

"You do realize we need to notify the Scouts...Er...Your friends?" Darien advocated.

"Yep, I do. That will be interesting." Serena muttered in a weird tone, which made Darien chuckled.

"Will they be mad?" Darien inquired.

"I don't think they will be. But! Things will be alright. Nonetheless, they need to know."

Darien nodded and said, "Wait, til Drew hears about this!"

"I wonder how he is doing overseas?" Serena probed.

"It's difficult to say. I hadn't seen him since your birthday. If I had to guess, probably what we are doing, but with Rita," Darien emphasized.

"DARIEN?!"

"What?" Darien bantered and made Serena shake her head at him.

The couple beamed at one another. At that moment, Serena yawned, which made Darien do the same.

"Hey!" Darien attested in the middle of yawning.

"Sorry! We can inform them tomorrow. When we meet them at the Arcade," Serena mentioned.

They had a few more rounds of pleasurable extramarital relations, before drifting off asleep.

The forthcoming day the girls were seated at one of the arcade benches. In the wait for their blonde friend to show up. As the doors opened they all had a surprise expression. What they witnessed was Serena holding hands with a certain man. That, herself made clear she had no feelings for.

"Are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?" Lita query.

"If you are referring to Meatball Head holding Darien's hand. The same guy that she had no interest in?!" Raye verbalized, as she battered her eyes multiple times, because of the confusion.

"Are we dreaming?" Mina scrutinized.

Amy, Luna, and Artemis were shocked. The couple slid into the booth imminent to them.

"Hey guys!" Serena vocalized, as she noticed her friend's perplexed expression. She proceeded with. "Before you say anything...I want to say something, or introduce someone. This is my boyfriend, Darien Shields."

"Boyfriend?!" Amy uttered, baffled.

"Um... Is this some kind of a joke, or a dare?" Raye challenged.

"No. And there's something else to be clued in."

"Oh, no, Serena!" Mina flapped, as she suspected the worst.

"MINA!" Lita announced.

"Well?" Raye entreated, impatiently.

"Well..." Serena responded, as she peered up at Darien. He jounced his head so she could speak about his secret to them.

The girls inched closer to the couple, waiting on the blonde leader to say something.

Serena spoke the words meekly. "Darien is also Tuxedo Mask."

"WHAT?" The girls and cat companions conveyed.

"NO WAY!" Raye said in disbelief.

Lita, Amy and Mina remained quiet, as they watched the scene.

"Really Raye? Or should I say Sailor Mars?" Darien specified.

Raye was befuddled and exhorted, "How does he know that?"

"Like I said..." Serena affirmed and smirked.

Darien pulled out a red rose, which made the girls gasp. "WOW!"

"So, it's not the Negaverse?!" Amy acknowledged. Straight away, the others eyed her with affinity. Amy blushed and put her hand over her mouth.

"Alright, girlfriend, fill us in!" Mina instructed.

"Let's just say, Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon had a couple dates after she rescued him. Neither one knew the other's true identity, until recently." Serena replied, as she squeezed Darien's hand underneath the table.

"We also found out in all these years of bickering, that we did in fact like one another. In all, we were afraid to concede it to each other. As we continued to go on dates, that bond grew deeper." Darien clarified, ecstatic.

"That's...Wow! Tell us more?!" Lita proclaimed, while Mina acceded.

Raye, Amy, Luna, and Artemis lingered patiently.

Serena recounted when Tuxedo Mask was wounded and what all she did to help him. She briefed the girls on their first kiss, but left the sex details out. Also, they would discuss things with another while patrolling the city. She went on to express how they trained, too. Once Serena was finished with all the major key points, she saw that her friends remained speechless. In which, Serena grinned at this fact.

"You ready, Serena?" Darien enjoined.

"Yep."

"Where are you guys going?" Mina requested.

"Oh...Darien is going to show me his apartment." Serena revealed.

"Now?" Raye asked, annoyed.

"Yeah, we need to catch up on some more things." Serena professed, as she and Darien got up from their seats.

Serena turned back around and waved goodbye to her friends. Then, they headed in the direction of his apartment.

"Serena?"

"Yes, Darien?"

Darien pulled her body close to his and gave her a passionate kiss on her cherry lips. When it ended, Darien imparted.

"I love you, Meatball Head!"

"I love you too, Jerk!"

The couple laughed and took hold of each other's hands. They walked further on with the redish-orange and pinkish sunset behind them.

~The End~

What did you think about this story?

0