1
81 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Don’t understand fantasy, and don’t care

By Zog Salken

prologue

    First off, I don’t understand the draw of elves or magic. Whenever I read light novels and fantasy people fawn over magic and elves, or the undead, or anything that has to do with a greater stronger species or “race” than humans. I know that may sound racist, but they are fictional people and races.

    Second off, what the ever-loving Christ is a demon, Or a demon lord? They seem just like dark elves. In fact in some stories, they just are.

    I love all the unique fantasies. Such as a certain light novel about a skeleton king that does not want to be a king. Ring any bells? Or a story about a light blue round boy that takes over a forest.

    I enjoy those kinds of books and stories. Most of all I love slice of life stories. Usually most of the books I enjoy have a female MC. Why, you ask? Because they actually have characters.

    “JIM, WAKE UP”, shouted my brother Dale. he always had a way of waking me up that other people might not have done due to the fact the method might leave you deaf.

    “Why did you wake me up like that?”, I asked. While I asked this I sat up.

    “Because” he responded. I tilted my head back and let out a grown. Then ripped my covers off and got out of bed, went to the shower, took a shower, brushed my teeth, went to my room, put on new clothes, and then ate breakfast.

    That's my morning routine for school. When I got out onto the icy sidewalk with my two brothers and sister, I heard the icy cold wind whip around and thought it was the bus. To make sure it was the bus I went onto the even icer road. There I saw the bus barreling towards me. I tried to flee but I slipped. The last thing I saw was the bus.

3