prologue
28 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

a woman that was the physical form of death was just born/made by her mother Gaia primordial of air, nature, balance, and space. she is also the mother of kami and Yami and the twin's shinigami and kushina, kushina was the oldest out of the bunch but only by a few seconds before her brother shinigami then after 1 year Yami was born then it was kami she was born after 4 years that made her the youngest. and that all so made it where they only had one male god so far. but what they did not know was that they were not the only true god but they were the youngest at the time. but the oldest in their universe 

after some time then they made a world named earth by the mother of the god's and on this world, they put a gate to the afterlives on this world. because it was at the center of the universe.

on this world demon humans and angels lived for a long time but after a while,  A descendant of kami came to the world that would later be known as the shinobi world her name was Kaguya she was on the earth, for a mission given by the god of otsutsuki but she did not do what she was ordered because she had memory loss because of the gods ( when I say god here I am referring to the main gods)  interfering. she did not feel it strange because she crash-landed on earth. 

Kaguya was then found by a young man with his sister and they nursed her back to health.

and Kaguya could only remember how to speak common knowledge and her name

-time skip 3 days- 

she all so found out their names were Nishiko and  Nishiki and they were family. their family name is Katakotoyami 

Nishiki was 15 and around 5’8 had black hair with red strands, he had unique eyes Green and blue, he was weak but a master of swords and can use ki which is the physical in one energy In every living body. he was not as weak as some snobbish noble but he was not anywhere near strong, Nishiki was a tan man with muscle that showed he did fieldwork. but Kaguya thought he looked kind of girly but she like the look. 

his sister Nishiko was 17 and around 5’7 had black hair with purple strands in her hair and purple eyes that seemed to shine, she was like her brother but it was Spiritual power and she could use talisman, but there was something wrong with her that is what Kaguya senses tell her. she could be called the definition of a tomboy, but even with that she still looks pretty. Kaguya was kind of jealous. 

 Kaguya was still healing from the crash on earth. ( she does not heal all that fast because she is weak at the moment and does not have a very strong healing ability) 

she was still healing really fast and the pair of siblings wondered what she was. 

-time skip 2 weeks-

they all became very close in these 2 week.

Kaguya was starting to get a crush on Nishiki, but she did not know it was a crush because she was very anti-social on her home planet tenshiki was its name, and it has been named that for 20 years. but people usually just call it the otsutsuki planet. 

Nishiki was getting very close to Kaguya, but he still did not trust her all too much because she was keeping secrets. but not like they were any better...

0