Chapter 5: The One-Eyed Lion and the White Bull with Golden Horns
96 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Led by the white dove, Qiye, holding Semiramis in his arms, passed through the woods by the sea and entered the deeper, lusher woods.

 

Qiye raised his head and looked up at the woods in front of him. The scenery here is very beautiful, the bright light on the woods, and in the gaps between the leaves, the sun shines like pieces of gold.

 

The air here is filled with the fresh and pleasant atmosphere of the forest, and the chirping of birds and beasts can be heard continuously in Qiye's ears. It is a beautiful place that makes people feel refreshed.

 

"If possible, I really want to live in such a beautiful place." Qiye who held Semiramis sighed.

 

After seeing something, Qiye quickly retracted his preface, thinking that living here is not good at all!

 

Qiye saw a majestic golden-haired lion. It was taller than a hundred-year-old tree when it landed on all fours. The lion's head was wide and round, and its body was tall and strong. Its teeth make people feel that it can crush everything.

 

This lion with golden hair has its right eye missing, and there was a huge scar on it that looks very intimidating.

 

The golden lion looked down at Qiye who was holding Semiramis below. It opened its huge mouth with its long fangs and roared toward the sky.

 

"Roar!"

 

The roar of the golden lion was deafening, and a strong airwave was set off in the air. The airwave swept out with it as the center, shaking everything around it.

 

Countless branches and leaves were shaken off, and the white pigeon flying in the sky was also shaken by the airwaves. It couldn't even maintain its flight as it was carried down toward the ground.

 

Facing the roar of the golden lion, Qiye who was holding Semiramis couldn't help taking a step back. He looked at the golden lion as tall and burly as a mountain in front of him vigilantly.

 

Such a burly lion has already been classified as a divine beast, but what is surprising is—Qiye didn't have a trace of fear in his heart, he felt that he could do it.

 

There is a way to deal with this lion.

 

"Ahhhhhhhh..."

 

Semiramis was awakened by the huge roar of the golden lion, and she cried loudly while being hugged by Qiye. As Semiramis cried, the golden lion suddenly shuddered, and it closed its mouth, ending with a deafening growl.

 

Then the golden lion took a step forward. As it moved forward, its burly and huge body began to shrink, and finally, it became a lion smaller than Qiye.

 

The strangely shrunken golden lion lay down on Qiye and Semiramis, deeply bowed its head covered with gold threads, and fell silent.

However, is it Qiye's illusion, or did he feel panic and respect from this lion?

 

Moreover, Qiye also saw crystal tears flowing from the left eye of the golden lion.

 

The forest fell silent, and the white pigeon, which was dizzy from the roar, flew up again. It glared at the golden lion with its head down angrily, and said to Qiye, "Let's go, we can continue moving forward."

 

"Yes…"

 

Qiye, who comforted Semiramis, glanced at the white dove that flew away, and then looked at the golden lion lying down in front of him. It seemed to be asleep now, except for the tearing left eye, there was no movement at all.

 

Looking at the golden lion that didn't seem to attack, Qiye hesitated for a moment and walked past it holding Semiramis.

 

After encountering the terrifying golden lion in the forest, Qiye didn't have much interest in admiring the beautiful scenery. He didn't know if they would encounter other monsters.

 

As the saying goes, the more you worry about something, the more it will happen.

 

Qiye who was holding Semiramis encountered another strange creature.

 

However, this creature looks much more docile than the one-eyed golden lion they met before. It is a cow, a pure white cow.

 

This white cow is very strange. The hair on its body is pure white, and it is a pure white cow without any blemishes with a dazzling golden horn like the light of the sun.

 

It is a white bull with golden horns.

 

The golden-horned white bull slowly looked toward Qiye and Semiramis, its eyes were very peaceful, and because of its peaceful aura, Qiye felt that this white bull was actually very clumsy and dull.

 

After the Golden Horn White Bull looked at Qiye, it slowly stood up from the ground and walked slowly towards Qiye and Semiramis.

 

Because the expression of the Golden Horn White Bull was too peaceful and docile, Qiye was only vigilant and did not avoid its approach.

 

After advancing slowly, the Golden Horn White Bull finally came to the front of Qiye, it lowered its head docilely towards him, and stretched its head and golden horn in front of him.

 

"Huh? Oh, bye then."

 

Qiye didn't understand the meaning of the Golden Horn White Bull's move, so he walked past the Golden Horn White Bull just like he had done with the Golden Lion just now.

 

But—

 

With a swish~ the tail of the Golden Horn White Bull slapped over. Although its tail slapped Qiye's body, it is without pain though it also prevented Qiye from walking past it.

 

After being intercepted by the Golden Horn White Bull, Qiye, who was holding Semiramis, looked at the Golden Horn White Bull who came in front of him again. He hesitated for a moment, held Semiramis with one hand, and used his other free hand to touch the lowered head of the white bull.

 

"Moo~" The Golden Horn White Bull shook its tail, then bent down under Qiye's touch.

 

"Are you asking me to sit on it?" Qiye asked the white cow in bewilderment, but the lazy white cow didn't answer, so, Qiye sat down beside the white cow.

 

Swish!

 

Snapped!

 

The silent Qiye looked at the bull's tail and patted his lap, and while holding Semiramis, he sat on the back of the white bull without saying a word.

 

Maybe Qiye guessed the meaning of the Golden Horn White Bull, after he sat on the back of the Golden Horn White Bull, it stood up.

 

"Moo~" The white bull carrying Qiye and Semiramis let out a long and low cry and took its first step toward the depths of the forest.

 

Then, a strange scene appeared...

 

Whenever the Golden Horn White Bull took a step, a white-gold halo would appear under its hooves, and these halos spread out, forming beautiful ripples.

 

The ripples spread in all directions, passing through the grass and trees in the forest, delicate flowers bloomed in the grass, plentiful fruits grew on the trees, and the air was immediately filled with a strong fragrance of flowers with the sweet scent of fruit.

6