Chapter 7: Great Man—Get Out of Here
172 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a Golden Snake with a length of 1.5 meters, its whole body was covered with small and tight golden scales, which were like the bright golden light of the sun untainted with impurities.

 

Its distinctive golden scales and golden vertical pupils exude a noble and dignified temperament.

 

If the Golden Snake had closed its golden eyes, others might think it was a golden snake made of pure gold.

 

The Golden Snake that sprang out swiftly bit Qiye's finger resentfully, the toxin was then injected into Qiye's body through the golden fangs. Qiye, who was drunk from drinking the date palm wine, immediately felt a burning sensation on his finger.

 

The toxin of the Golden Snake is different from that of the Spiritual Angel. The Spiritual Angel only brings a slightly uncomfortable feeling to Qiye's abdomen, while the toxin of the golden snake made Qiye feel like he was caught on fire.

 

"Hiss!" Qiye immediately gasped.

 

The Golden Snake jumped aside after taking a bite of the drunken Qiye and then stared at him with extremely resentful eyes.

 

Qiye quickly activated the 'flowing water' in his body, letting them wrap the toxin injected into his body by the golden snake.

 

After the 'flowing water' wrapped up the poison brought by the Spiritual Angel and eliminated it, Qiye had already learned how to control the 'flowing water' in his body.

 

The 'flowing water' wrapped up the toxin injected by the Golden Snake but Qiye felt a little irritable due to the hot feeling as the toxin was thrown out of his body and splashed in the air.

 

The golden snake's toxin that was splashed out of Qiye's body is golden, just like the golden snake's scale, and the splashed toxin spatters on the Goddess Derceto and Semiramis, who was in Qiye's arms.

 

The toxin, which can corrode anything, slipped from the forehead of Goddess Derceto without causing her any harm, but the toxin splashed on Semiramis and formed a strange mark.

 

It was a snake biting its own tail with its mouth, and it also formed an imprint of the pattern.

 

Afterward, this mark disappeared from Semiramis' body, and the Golden Snake who looked at Qiye with resentment also saw this situation. It seems to realize something that it has unable to understand.

 

"Why did it bite me?" Qiye, who was still in shock, pointed to the Golden Snake on the ground. As Derceto wiped the snake venom from her forehead, she said nonchalantly, "Who knows, maybe when you came here you stepped on its tail."

 

"Impossible! Even if I stepped on its tail—I didn't step on it! So if you want to bite someone, you should bite that!" Qiye pointed to the Golden-Horned White Bull beside him.

 

It was this Golden-Horned White Bull that brought them here so it was impossible for Qiye to step on the Golden Snake.

 

Scoff~

 

The Golden-Horned White Bull snorted at Qiye. Then, the fruit hanging from the tree above Qiye's head fell down and hit him precisely on the head.

 

"Uh…"

 

Qiye shook his dizzy head from the strike as the Goddess Derceto couldn't help but smiled. She touched Qiye's palm with one hand and touched Semiramis' face with the other as she said with a resigned and at ease expression, "The Mobius strip, it is neither jade nor gold, it is like jade and gold, and it has the incredible power to guide the owner forward."

 

"Go, great man—get out of here, and move on to where you should go."

 

Qiye glanced at the twisted bracelet he was wearing. The twisted bracelet was very strange yet it was connected end to end like an endless loop.

 

Qiye withdrew his eyes from the magical bracelet, looked at the Goddess Derceto in front of him, hesitated for a moment, and then asked, "Goddess, I have a very strange feeling, I think we will meet again meet."

 

"Well, after meeting again, it will be a new beginning." Derceto's eyes blurred as she reluctantly withdrew her palm from the Mobius strip, and took two steps back, leaving Qiye and Semiramis.

 

But this time, the Golden-Horned White Bull no longer stopped Qiye with its tail, but calmly watched Qiye leave holding Semiramis.

 

With the departure of Qiye, the trees covered his figure, and after Derceto couldn't see his figure, she took a deep breath and said softly, "Go, send your master farewell, because when we meet again, it will be the starting point for you and him."

 

The One-Eyed Golden Lion jumped out from the back of Derceto and followed the direction in which Qiye and Semiramis left...

 

The Golden-Horned White Bull that brought Qiye and Semiramis also slowly followed the One-Eyed Golden Lion...

 

To the surprise of Goddess Derceto, the Golden Snake that bit Qiye also viciously followed...

 

The last one is the white pigeon who just came. As a pigeon, it is really not easy to get here so quickly...

 

A barefoot twelve-year-old boy is walking in the lush and beautiful woods with a baby girl in his arms. He is intoxicated in the forest full of flowers and fruits and has not noticed the Mobius Strip he is wearing was slowly brightening.

 

Then, the Mobius strip worn by Qiye changed as lights appeared.

 

It was like the dots of starlight in the night sky, these dots gradually became brighter, from the glistening starlight to the dazzling diamond light under the sun.

 

Under the shroud of this light, the figures of Qiye and Semiramis disappeared into this world as if out of thin air.

 

The One-Eyed Golden Lion, the lazy Golden-Horned White Bull, the noble Golden Snake, and the pure white dove all witnessed the disappearance of Qiye and Semiramis.

 

"Roar!"

 

The One-Eyed Golden Lion roared up to the sky, sending Qiye off respectfully.

 

The leisurely Golden-Horned White Bull squatted down on the spot and closed its eyes with peace of mind.

 

The white dove stayed quietly on the tree, but several pure white feathers fell off its body.

 

The Golden Snake shook, and then transformed into a little girl with black hair and black eyes. She looked at the empty front with a blank face.

 

After a long time, the black-haired and black-eyed little girl turned around and said, "Go back, Goddess Derceto is still waiting for us."

 

The golden lion, the white bull, the golden snake, and the white pigeon all returned to Goddess Derceto's place, and at this time Derceto pulled a chain from her residence...

 

At the end of the chain is a bound woman and this woman looks exactly the same as her whether it's hair color, hairstyle, or clothing, they are both exactly the same but they also have a difference, that is the veil.

 

The goddess who welcomed Qiye wore a veil, but the goddess who was bound by the chain did not have a veil.

7