Chapter 5 : man..there are f*king QUESTS !!
106 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The days that Ren passed before the first day of his hero school was all spent on cramming.

If you're asking yourself why ? Well its because of one of Ren' s abilities named "growth" which literary means getting stronger.

But... Not by training, he only needs to learn something new so that his strength will grow enough for him to survive this nightmare of a school.

Unexpectedly Ren discovered while learning that his growth is relatively slow compared to what he thought, which kinda puts him in a disadvantage compared to others who trained their quirks since 4.

While Ren was starting to think of another way, the system he got suddenly appeared which took Ren by surprise.

[Ting!]

[Host got a new quest!]

"Huh...quests ? There is such a thing ?" Ren said "what are they used for ?".

[To answer host's question, quest are used to make the user stronger by performing numerous missions and by the end will get a reward depending on numeral factors.]

"Soo.. I can just do them indefinitely ?"

[No.]

[There is a limited amount of quests given to the user only for special circumstances]

[For example, yours.]

"So i just need to get in a tight situation for a quest to appear ?"

[No.]

[Only when the situation is determined special by the system will a quest be given]

\{first person POV}/

"So it works like that.." Well that just destroyed my entire plans.

"System" i said, "open my quest section"

[Affirmative]

•••

[Quest available]

Quest: get stronger the next two days.

0/100 push ups.

0/100 sit ups.

0/10km run.

•••

"....Do you want to kill me ?"

\{End of POV}/

-Present time-:

"Well time to enter this shithole" Ren said not so enthusiastic.

"Wait....now that im thinking about it...how the fuck did i pass the entrance exams ?" Ren suddenly realized "the entrance exams are known to be really hard even for super powered quirks so how ?"

"Im sure i didn't have a quirk wai- not me, the past 'Ren' didn't have a quirk so how ?" Ren though.

[Ting!]

[Host got a new quest!]

•••

[Quest : a dark past]

find about you're dark past. 

Rewards : ###

0/100%

•••

".... Well this just took a turn".

-author POV- :

I have a bad naming sense soo sorry for that.

:)

7