Chapter 2 – Rebirth (2)
597 12 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After settling my worries and thoughts for a while, I managed to make the bare bones of a plan to survive in this dangerous world. 

Despite calling it dangerous, I should be able to survive relatively well if I simply follow the original plot of the story and have some luck as well. I never understood why protagonist in different stories always call the world's they get isekaid to super 'dangerous.' 

If they simply followed the original plot then, just like in the original plot, they should be able to survive, the only reason why deviations in the plot occur and shit hits the fan is because they always mess with the timeline in the most stupid of ways. For example, killing an important support character or stealing the protagonist's harem, it's always things like these that cause those dangerous situations. Then again, human greed knows no bounds, it makes sense that they would try to steal everything from the protagonist to further their own goals, even I myself am ready to do similar things just ensure my future. 

There is one difference though, unlike them who do it for their own greed/lust I would do it because I value my own life first. 

Despite my situation, I am extremely grateful for being reborn and having another chance at life. Most people would not understand such an opportunity, especially now that I get to live again and potentially live a great life. 

Anyways, I digress. 

The bare bones of my plan go somewhat like this. 

1, acquire powers, there are multiple ways such as, Fullbringers, Quincy, Shinigami, Hollow, all of these I technically have a chance to acquire so long as I was lucky for my parents origin. 

2, train said power, sadly this needs to wait until I find out what powers I might have, hopefully I am not a normal human or else I'd be playing this game on hardcore mode. 

3, plan ahead for the future, this depends on what part of the timeline I got transported in. The God said that my birth on the timeline would be random, but I am willing to bet that I am years before the start of the plot as that would make it more interesting for him. 

And lastly 

4, Get close to either the main cast or soul society, again this depends on my origin, but there is no denying that staying in either one of those could provide me with protection and resources to grow, and with my knowledge of the plot I could prevent or deal with certain events. 

Although I planned a lot for my future, there is one thing that does worry me. 

The more I mess with the timeline the less accurate my knowledge becomes, and not only that, Bleach has 3 source materials, the Anime, Manga, and Light Novels. This means that whichever version of Bleach I am in could be different from what I have planned. 

The greatest example of this would be the Anime and Manga. The anime had lots and lots of filler inserted randomly throughout the story and many of those arcs had different villains with either weird abilities or broken abilities, such as Muramasa. 

"Hmm.. this might be tough."

Despite watching all the Fillers, I basically shut off my brain while watching them since I'd always be pissed off because the plot got interrupted by the filler, hopefully it follows the manga or something. 

I do have some ways of figuring out which version I am in, but I'd have to wait until I meet someone like Yoruichi or something to be able to tell. 

Anyways my greatest advantage is the fact I have some immunity to The Almighty ability so I don't have to worry as much for Yhwach for the time being. 

As I am floating in my mother's womb, I suddenly feel my mother's heartbeat accelerate and feel her momentum of her trying to move fast. 

"What the hell is happening?" I mutter with confusion. 

Sadly I am no expert yet so I can't sense any presence or dangers. 

Alarmingly, I felt an impact knock my mother and everything felt very scary, I felt like I was being looked at by my natural predator as I am about to be eaten. 

This situation lasted for what felt like 5 minutes and suddenly stopped. 

Afterwards, I just felt a cold current flow through me, then a warm current flowing through her body and conversely, me. 

I imagine my mother must have been attacked, but then got saved and what I assume to be healed. 

Suddenly, it struck me. 

"Fullbringer!" I tried screaming.

"Ha....Ha...Ha..hahahaha!" I laughed in joy as I processed the clues through my head.

The instinctual fear, the attack while pregnant, and the cold flow that I felt. 

I must've developed a Fullbring because I most probably attracted a Hollow to my mother, then somehow we got saved and healed. 

"Great!" 

With this information in mind I can adjust my plans and prepare further ahead. 

(A few hours later)

While going over what Fullbringers are and their abilities, I make a theory about them and my own situation. 

A Fullbringer is someone who possesses some body part of the Soul King, such as nails, inside their souls and gains the ability to control the souls in objects, specifically a personal object, and gain unique abilities because of it. 

So, here is my theory. I know Chad, one of the supporting characters, is a Fullbringer and can manipulate his body to gain powers, which means it also works on themselves and not just objects. 

What if I, a reborn soul, trick myself into having a personal attachment to my own reborn body, which I basically absorbed and possessed, would I be able to gain an ability tied to my body.

"Well there is only one way to find out, I have around a few months to self hypnotize my brain into loving my body and hope I succeed."

 

Hello readers, I hope you are enjoying my story so far, I am sorry if this felt like an info dump. I am still getting used to writing stories so any advice would be appreciated. Also, I'd appreciate any donations you can give as it really helps with my motivation to keep going, its just 2$.

30