Dominance of Fate: Girl Meets Thief.
1.4k 5 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
There are paths ahead. Which Route Should Eina Take?
  • The Solo Path. Votes: 24 14.9%
  • The Heterosexual Path (Ronan) Votes: 64 39.8%
  • The Homosexual Path. (???) Votes: 73 45.3%
Total voters: 161

Content Warning! This chapter contains Non-consensual Kissing AND Thinly Veiled Masturbation References, Along with Implied Voyerism. Reader Discretion Is Advised.

[The week before The twins birth, Kingdom of Solia, Holy City of Fate]

I woke up as normal, and began my day. First, Washing my hair and body in preparation for my daily prayer. I Sighed at the Bright Blue color... As a child, my hair had been normal, the Blonde hair that is the most common color in Solia... but six years ago, at my twelfth birthday, The Godess made a proclamation to the high priestess... a child destined to serve would be blessed by a miraculous sign. Shortly afterward, my hair turned Blue. Six years later, And it's still blue... But I've accepted it for the blessing it is. The High Priestess Made me her Personal Student... And Now, I Serve as High Priestess.

It was mere minutes later that I detected the intruder, as I returned from the bathing room to get dressed...

"C'mon, there's gotta be SOMETHING of Value in here! Oh!"

The Girl turned toward me, her Feline Ears and Tail twitching.

"Purrrfection! Elizara KNEW there was something worth seeing here! Hello, Naked Lady!"

I was dumbfounded... so Shocked I couldn't react... As she drew closer, I felt fear... Then A soft pressure on my mouth...

"Nyahaha! Wandering Thief Elizara Strikes Again, Stealing the Lips of the High Priestess! Farewell, Nya!"

She bolted out the window... this was the top floor of the church tower! I ran to look out, to see the Cat Nimbly leaping across rooftops... She stopped and blew me a kiss, then continued Running...

"What... What the hell was THAT?" I was so very Confused... her lips sure were soft, though...

After some time, Er... Reflecting... On the events of the Early morning, I Dressed then headed downstairs to the Chapel. As I knelt before the alter, I became engulfed in light... and heard a familiar voice in my head...

<WOW! That was something! I fated the meeting, and the kiss, but your reaction was unexpected. Cheska, dear, you've Surprised Fate... That Was QUITE the M Session, And those Ideas you had! Very Sexy! But do try to recall I can see and hear EVERYTHING you think or do...>

I knew my face was red... "I apologize Deeply for my Perversions, my lady."

<No need, you are only human... And it's not like it wasn't a good show! But now, to the point. Pack your bags, it's time for a mission! Go to The neighboring kingdom, Isthia... to the town of Sulea... There you are to locate and protect my Chosen. There are three, or soon will be... just one for now, named Eina Sinclair, but by the time you arrive... anyway, I need you to serve them and guard them. Consider it Penance if you'd like... but again, it's not like I didn't Enjoy the Show.  Farewell, Cheska!"

I was SO Embarrassed... but I had a mission from my Goddess, and I would Perform that mission. That is how I arrived in Sulea, and began working At the orphanage to care for Lady Eina and Her Daughters. She HATES being called that, by the way... so naturally I call her My lady at every Chance. I still cant get that cat out of my head, though... and to my shame, my Sessions of "Reflection" have increased tenfold... I'm Sorry Goddess!

So there you have it... The explanation of Cheska. A High Priestess of Fate, Who is Infatuated with The Wandering Theif Elizara, And Is Apparently a Chronic Self-Lover... I just Hope She Washes her Hands.

49