The party: Crashers.
827 5 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Unrelated topic: Birds Or Pigs
  • Birds? Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Pigs? Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Call my Contractor, He's A Swine! Votes: 7 11.9%
  • GET ME MY GIANT SLINGSHOT! ITS PIG HUNTING TIME! Votes: 25 42.4%
Total voters: 59

[Sulea, Eina's Estate ballroom, three days later.]

My home was filled with nobles... worse, they kept flirting with me... it got so bad, I had to Ask Sylvio And Ronan to Escort them Away when they approached me... they were all Tall, semi-muscular Men, And they really set off my Panic Attacks... especially Duke Westford's oldest son, Ethan, Until he spoke... He was built like a Ox, With arms like tree trunks... And at 6'4" he seemed intimidating... but he's surprisingly only 12, and Has a voice like A Squirrel. He only approached me, it turns out, to offer His services as a Wall, to keep the others away... Last I saw of him, he was Dancing With Petra... And seemed VERY interested in her smiling face... As were 40% of the other young Noblemen.

 "That's my little dragon, Hook yourself A noble! Make Aunt Julia Proud!" 

"LADY JULIA! DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE THAT!"

"HAHAHAHA! I love that greedy side of you, Jules!"

"Hmm. Perhaps I need to write a cautionary Song about the Greedy Saintess?"

"DON'T YOU DARE, RONAN!"

I laughed... I couldn't help it. The four of them were like a comedy troupe, With Poor Seigfried Playing the straightman... He was so afraid to offend his fathers Peers... while Auron Flirted, and Ronan Egged it on... 

Things were going well... until THEY showed up, uninvited. The local Duke, and his wife...

[Duke Gregory Horstchire POV]

It was so very... small. This tiny house Suited the NEW MONEY lady Sinclair... my wife, Gloria, and I both found the girl lovely, but Thrice she has turned down invitations to our harems... she thinks she can Deny US?

"OH MY! How Droll. Quite suited to such an UGLY girl, Isn't it, husband?"

As I was about to agree with my wife... A piece of Pie hit her in the face, Ruining her dress and makeup. I was About to start yelling... until I caught sight of the thrower.

"V...V-V-Viscount Lambert! Why... why did you throw food at my wife?"

"Because, old Pig, Shes Speaking Garbage about our Lovely Host. RECALL, dear COUSIN... Sir Woden, the royal Knight. What did he teach us?"

"MANNERS MAKETH MAN, I am aware."

"Exactly. Now. Draw your blade! You'll find no shortage of men, or women, present to defend the Lady's Honor. En Garde!"

short this time... having connection issues. But hey, A sword fight at the party? Sounds like fun!

27