Newborn and Side Story.
429 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Given the long lifespans of Demi-gods, WHEN should i set the Spin-off series
  • 20 years after the end Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 50 years after the end Votes: 5 22.7%
  • 200 years after the end Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 100 years after the end Votes: 5 22.7%
  • 150 years after the end Votes: 6 27.3%
Total voters: 22

[Eina POV]

I look at the tiny child in my arms. So small, yet he already saved me once. A heroic little guy. His eyes match mine, and his furry parts are a similar color... Amber hair and eyes... he has Markings similar to his fathers, And his darker Skin tone... And Posesses a clear Awareness his Sisters Lacked at this age... I had thought myself Insane, at first, when I heard that soft voice in my head... Until I realized, Robin Had locked eyes with me. Telepathy. A rare gift. According to Ronan, 1 in every 100 Fox-kin have some minor telepathy... and even fewer are as powerful as robin. His sisters are thrilled, because their baby brother can talk to them... Even if it's not that Eloquent... He rarely Cries, but if he wants something, he let's us know... 

Life is... it's nearly back to how it was before... I've met the Teacher Ronan has fallen for, And she's a sweet girl... I can see the charm, and Even a Non-Beastkin like me can smell the pheromones she releases... Ronan didn't have a chance. If I had been here, been around, then maybe... Sigh... I love him. It took time to return, after My lost pieces were seperated from Blanc, but return it did. I love Ronan. But His Happiness matters more to me than my own selfishness. Besides... We learned Yesterday that Robin would soon have half-siblings... I wish them the best... Now for the sad part... I am Ill. Julia says it's a mana-overload Illness. It's not That Bad but... I wont See Robin reach Adulthood. I Have ten years, maybe less... but my body is deteriorating. But I know I will always watch over my children... I... I am Happy. And I will continue to live while I can. For them. For my children.

They don't know about my illness, Only Julia and Frankie know... Ronan does even know... Petra... Petra left yesterday, But I hid a letter in her pack... She'll be back before the end, I hope... possibly with a child of her own. The others all have Their own lives now... And I'm proud of them. But it hurts... I won't be able to see my babies Have their own... still. I'll hold on as long as I can... because I love them.

This is the prelude to the end... Eina However wont be in the Final chapter... Now on to the Side Story. Today is my birthday, And I wanted something happier... So heres a mushy Romance.

He was beautiful! Those amber eyes and hair, that gallant Appearance, And that VOICE! My savior captured my heart that day... 

Let me start at the beginning. It was A sunny day when I, Lucina Cromwell Decided to WALK to School. I am Eleven years old, I no longer need an escort! On the way, the sky got cloudy, And it started to rain... I ran under an empty Shop Stall to wait it out... but it wasn't stopping... Then I heard a soft voice from behind me, and there he was, holding an umbrella.

"Excuse me, but if you'd like, You can share my umbrella. It's going to rain for hours, and school was cancelled today because of it... If you tell me where you live, I can Escort you home."

I looked at him, and my heart skipped a beat... he was BEAUTIFUL in a way that made me jealous... I looked at his swishing tail and pointed ears, and wanted to touch them... I agreed to allow him to escort me home... I asked him...

"What is my Saviors name?"

"My name is Robin, Fair Lady, and think nothing of my assistance. Helping pretty girls is a gentleman's duty!"

"Well thank you anyway, Sir Robin. I am Lucina. It's very nice to meet you."

"Likewise, My lady. And now we reach your home, and I must bid you farewell."

He handed me the umbrella, then Bowed low, and kissed my hand, before running off through the rain... I decided then. I would Marry That boy. My Darling Sir Robin!...

Unbeknownst to Lucina, She was absolutely Correct... She WOULD marry Robin.

And that's a glimpse of Robins future. I hope you enjoyed it... Next chapter wont be as sad, in fact it will be quite happy... but then comes sorrow for the last time in this story... Followed by the End. Don't forget to vote in the poll.

12