Farewell my love.
598 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Are you crying yet?
  • Yes, asshole Votes: 4 22.2%
  • No. I am machine, no tears, only oil Votes: 13 72.2%
  • When did it start raining? I don't cry, so it must be raining Votes: 1 5.6%
Total voters: 18

[Petra POV]

I rushed back as soon as I noticed the letter. {Petra. By the time you read this, you might be far away. I want to tell you I have a terminal disease... I am dying, very slowly. They say I have ten years, So I hope you can come see me off in the end... With love, Mama Eina.}

I finally got back, because I felt a bad feeling when I read the note... and I was right. Mama was on her deathbed.

"What Happened? Why is mama so sick? Her letter said she had ten years!"

As Ronan Explained, Mama looked at me and smiled... and I ran to her,  and hugged her close...

"Its fine... petra... I'm glad you came home before it was too late... I love you, My little dragon."

"I love you too mama!" I was crying... harder than ever before...

[Ronan POV]

Over the past week, I watched Her go from a healthy young woman to a frail, Deathly thin shadow... And I remained stoic, for the kids... but the kids were all asleep now, they'd cried themselves out... and I couldn't hold it back anymore. I took her hand... I knew it was time... she smiled at me, And I gave her one last kiss...

"I love you, Eina... I always will..."

"I... know... And... I... Love... ... ... you... for... ever..."

She took a shuddering breath...

"I'll be... watching... good... bye."

And with that, the most beautiful Woman in the world, the one I'd wronged, the one who lost so much... With those final words, She Passed from this plane... 

[Narrator]

And the world Broke... All at once, from every throat, Human, animal, and monster alike, came a sorrowful keening sound... And rain fell... As if the world itself lamented her loss... the next morning had the gall to be Sunny... But no-one Was enjoying it... especially those who were closest to her... but that's not the end of our tale... 

[Realm of the gods.] 

"About time you got here... now... let's combine, Take my sorrow... And Refresh the world... Eina... I give my essence freely, and Trigger the Birth of a new godess! Now rise as I fall... Eina, the Mother, Goddess of Reincarnation, Children, and Childbirth, protector of mothers." 

The goddess of sorrow faded from existence... And A Fire Haired, Amber Eyed Godess Formed in her place...

"As I said, My Loves... I WILL be watching... And we will meet again... but for now... Let's fix this broken world."

15