Memories (2)
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

32… 33… 34… Thud. I guess that’s my limit for today. But I’m slowly getting better at push-ups. It just feels easier than before. And the longer I do all of this, the better I get, and the more time I can spend doing it. This means that the longer this goes on, the less time I’ll have to spend bored out of my mind. But somehow I also feel a lot more drained than before. Well, that’s not really a big mistery, I’m moving more and still eating the same tiny amount of food.

Creek.

Here he comes again.

“Time for training.”

A kick to the stomach. Another kick to the stomach. He lifts me up, and drives his knee into my ribcage. Now, he kicks into one side of my hip. Left, apparently. No surprises there. And now for the part that I still really hate. The sparking palm into the stomach. Thud. Cough. Cough. I’m slowly starting to get used to the pain of the first four strikes. Don’t get me wrong, they still hurt like hell. But the pain has become less, and I don’t even have to cough all the time anymore. The only one that I haven’t grown used to is the sparkling one. I don’t know why, but it sends pain throughout my entire body. And I still caugh up blood from that one all the time. It must have something to do with the electricity that surrounds his palm. Yet, for some reason, I get the feeling that today felt just a very little bit less painful than yesterday, but maybe I’m just imagining. The time I’m lying on the floor hasn’t really changed all that much either, maybe 3 or 4 drops.

Meow.

But that has changed. He’s been coming around once or twice a week I think, and he’s grown a little. Still, his furr is still all dirty and and damaged, and he has not really put on any mass since I first met him. But what’s he carrying, is that a mouse?

“W-What’s t-tha-that, b-b-buddy?”

So it is a mouse. But why is he dropping it in front of me, what am I supposed to do with it.

Meow.

“E-E-Eat it.”

Meow.

He’s not taking a bite. Actually, I think he has already eaten half of it. Why doesn’t he eat the rest. He just dropped it there and keeps looking at me.

Meow.

Is this for me? But why, you must be hungry yourself!

“F-for m-me?”

Meow.

He doesn’t move an inch. And I’m really hungry right now. Should I eat it? Can humans eat mice? They’re just meat, aren’t they? But it’s raw… I bet it tastes disgusting. And you really need it, little one. But on the other hand, if I get more food, will I have more energy again? This could really help me improve my days.

Meow.

Fine, if you insist, I’ll eat it. How do I go about eating this, though? Should I just bite.. here? Crunch. Eww.. It’s much… juicier than I expected. But whatever, I can’t just not eat it after accepting it from you, right?

0