(Arc 1-7) – One Hell of an Entrance
827 8 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I’m… beautiful…

Stunningly so.

The plain yet attractive white specks across my black scales has disappeared, all of my sales  replaced with a blue the color of the abyss, waves of purple occasionally flow across my scales giving me an ethereal aura. I open my wings and let out a small gasp, the underside of my wings looks like an endless nova cloud, hundreds upon thousands of colors that would usually contradict each other end up making the visage even more exotic, making it feel like you could walk straight into them and never return.

Her eyes, a pulsating blue with purple accents. Her horns, made out of a material that resembles onyx, the pulses of purple spiraling up them. My entire visage changed so intensely that it was hard for me to even process everything. Only one thought was truly clear, she was beautiful. They were beautiful.

“Wow, Seiun… you- just wow… I- I’m sorry!” said Asmodeus, who would be blushing if he could. As for the reason why, I was in no way acting decently, meaning I was rolled over on my back and having a sort of excited freak out from the sudden burst of energy, age, and beauty.

“This is awesome! And Az, you are gorgeous! Ooh! I wonder what this does!” I am still lying on my back when I decide to try out my new titles.

{Notice: Activating |Primordial Body| for the first time, automatically forming a secondary body based on utility…}

{Body template chosen: Humanoid, building…}

{Base appearance: Draconic (Scales), finalizing…}

{Notice: Secondary body complete, now shifting}

Oh, that does not feel good… yeah I may have hands now, but it is extremely uncomfortable. It just doesn’t feel natural. Also, my body still looks very draconic with the wings and tail, but the biggest annoyance is my new beauty. No normal human would be brave enough to approach me, either out of fear for her intimidating aura or fear of her beauty.

“Woah, Seiun. Uhh… *coughing sounds* I- I mean. That’s pretty neat! … Hold on, did you just call me gorgeous!?” Az says, suddenly whirling around to try to look at himself.

I return to the much more comfortable form of a dragon and say “That was horrible. And yes, I did, and I was serious. You really do look incredible.” I laughed lightly “Honestly, the only thing that humanoid body could be useful for is using human tools, it stands out to much for anything else, hell I’d be less noticeable like I am right now.”

———

(POV swap: Asmodeus [Az])

———

It has been about two days since I met her. Oh gods, her…

Honestly she has been quite the pain in the ass. She is always doing something strange, stupid, dangerous, or a combination of all of them. Honestly, I could have left her right after we met but… I just couldn’t. I know some of it is because she removed my curse and uhh… summoned the god that cursed me, made her into a cat, and then enslaved her? I just… Sigh I’ll admit it, she was incredibly attractive and was the only uhh… friend? I had. And that cat is so damn cute~ 

*Ahem* anyways, back to the current situation.

About 50 meters down the road is a large town with no apparent defensive walls. I knew this was completely untrue though.

Thanks to whatever Seiun did to boost our abilities, I could now see mana perfectly, that includes knowing exactly what a spell was doing and who is manipulating mana. Meaning that the impressive barrier spell around the town was quite obvious to me.

I have to give the humans some credit, their spellcraft is incredibly intricate. The amount of resources and time required as well as the frightening amount of mana required to make a barrier like this, it’s just awe inspiring. Of course I can make such a thing in a matter of seconds, but I am a dragon that is specialized in magic.

{Notice: You have gained surrogate access to the ALIS, integrating…}

Uhhh… “Hey Seiun?” I nervously asked when I saw the words in a strange language floating in the air “Do you see this?”

Seiun calmly walked over to me, currently in her humanoid form and trying to get used to it, for some reason I felt embarrassed while staring at her bare scales.

“Well shit! You can use Alis? Why the hell didn’t she tell me? Why has she been so quiet?” Said Seiun, the last half was muttered but I still managed to hear her.

“Wait, you know what this Alis is?” I asked

“Yes and no.” she said with a complicated look. “Alis is a being, ALIS is the Aesir Library Information System. Just uhhh… think about seeing yourself and your abilities I guess?”

I stared at her for a moment and then attempted to do as she asked, visualizing my internal mana stream and my body.

{Notice: Visualisation accepted, customizing…}

{Name: Asmodeus}

{Age: 1 year (50)}

{Height: 2.5 meters}

{Race: ??? Mana Dragon}

{Sex: Male}

{Physical state: Blessed, Purified}

{Titles: |Defiance|, |??? resilience|, |Blessed by the #ERR#|, |The ???? Chosen|, |???|, |??? ???? of ???|}

{Skills: [Soul bond(?)], [Draconic flight(Ex)], [??? mana affinity(Ex), [#ERR# spellcraft(Ex)], [Truesight(Ex)], [??? mana manipulation(Ex)], [Draconic language(Ex)}

{Magic coefficient: 50,000 (Very high quality, Mana control +800%, Mana +500%, Skill [Truesight], skill [Mana manipulation]}

{Mana: 300,000 (mana coefficient +#%)}

{Notice: Some data May not be accessible due to being forbidden by the #ERR#}

Gods, that is a lot of mana… and what is with all of those missing words? Forbidden data? Wait, isn’t that really bad?!

“Uhhh, Seiun? It says that I have forbidden data or something, will I be okay?” I asked worriedly.

She responds with a sigh and says in a bored yet serious tone, “Oh, yeah. You’ll be fine. If you have forbidden data then I have knowlage that makes the world want to kill me, and I’m saying this seriously.”

I don’t want to ask, thankfully we are interrupted by a passing caravan that suddenly starts freaking out.

A group of adventurers draw their weapons as the merchants hide behind the wagons, meanwhile I was just confused. The adventurers slowly walked towards me with weapons ready.

Seiun let’s out a sigh. “Idiots, whatever. It may be a good chance to see exactly how terrible this body is.”

She walked around me, lightly patting me on my head as she passed leaving an oddly comfortable sensation behind. As she confronted the party, she began speaking in a strange language.

{Notice: Skill [Common language(1)] acquired}

{“-rry, we didn’t mean to frighten you at all. My name is Seiun and over there is Az. Pleased to make your aquatince.”} Said Seiun, sounding like she was speaking through some sort of crackly tunnel.

{“Oh! A Dragonkin! Well I’ll be damned! Thought your kind had gone extinct! I apologise for the trouble miss, I didn’t know that he was bonded to you.”} said a man in light leather armour.

Ok, that sounded strange. The man definitely could have chosen a better word. And I was definitely not bound to Seiun in any way… I think.

Seiun laughs at the man’s words. {“Don’t say it like that! Makes it sound like something else! And don’t worry, I didn’t know anyone was on the road. It’s my fault for not paying attention.”}

It almost looks like she is in pain…

{“Ah! Nonono, it’s not your fault miss. Also… do you uhh… need clothing perhaps? It’s the least we can offer for causing you trouble.”} the man replies.

{“Oh, yes. I’ll definitely take some clothes. Thank you very much. Though… I don’t suppose you would have anything that fits my wings so just pants are fine.”} Seiun says while rubbing the back of her neck and spreading her large wings.

{“Wow- uh I mean uhh *Ahem*. Of course, please wait a moment.”} the man goes to one of the wagons and brings out a pair of linen pants that look like they may fit Seiun {“This is the best I can offer right now, I don’t tend to haul womens clothing on escort jobs if I’m honest. Again, I’d like to apologize for the trouble. I hope to meet you again sometime.”} the man begins walking back to the caravan when Seiun suddenly reverts to being a dragon.

{“Aww fuck, only two hours this time? Ah, sorry about that. If you are heading for the city then I suspect that we will meet again sometime soon, I wish you luck.”} Seiun nods at the man that is currently freaking out and walks back over to where I am.

 

“Fuck it. It’s time for a grand entrance.” 


 

Please send help. I spent way to much time working on the new descriptions, and now I need to plan another city. ( ̄^ ̄) As I am writing this, I also have remembered that I need to make a archive entry on dragons having sex (._.). Guess it’s time to pull an all nighter!

21