Entry 38: You’re my Toy [03] *
5.2k 6 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[SRP earned: Kissing (5) + Fingering (5) + Handjob (5) + Fellatio (15) + Vaginal Sex (50) * 2 + Creampie (25) * 2 + Bukakke (5) = 185 * Adultery (2) = 370]

[Mai Matsushita]

[Age: 18]

[Sex: Female]

[Relationship Status: Relationship with childhood friend, Samuel’s sex toy]

[Obedience: 40]

[Favourability: 15]

[Lust: 4]

[Height: 168 cm]

[Weight: 45.75 Kg]

[Cup: C]

Despite having lost 5 obedience points with Mai during their earlier conversation, having Samuel press her cheeks up against the wall, so that any sounds that came out of her mouth were but a blubbering mess while taking in load after load deep inside her womb, had cemented the feelings of respect in the big-breasted athlete for Samuel’s tool and an acceptance that Samuel held an almost-magical power over her. A power that made her so unimaginably horny as he fucked her into senselessness every time, resulting in a net increase of obedience by 5 before the end of the session. 

This was reflected in the system’s renewed relationship status of Mai that Samuel was scanning over as he sat amongst the class of 18 other students. He’d arrived 20 minutes late to class after taking advantage of Mai, who was left in a delirious state after the amateurish but rough pounding she had received. 

His 3 ejaculations were a testament to how backed up Samuel had been feeling, with the final shot sprayed all over her debauched face. He’d left her in that untidy state- with semen trails strewn across her cheeks and facial orifices- and returned to class before her, figuring that it’d be safer in the long run if they had a staggered entry. 

‘Heh… I wonder how she’s dealing with the aftermath though,’ thought the young man amidst the biology teacher’s voice droning on about gene editing tools and novel treatments for incurable diseases. The topic was actually quite insightful for Samuel and he kept one ear open to check for any names that stood out to him as investment opportunities in the future. 

While he had his hands full with stock trading, he knew that soon, after building a decent capital, he’d be getting involved in investments too, so keeping an eye out for promising up-and-coming biotech companies would definitely help in the long run. 

Putting aside the money-making means that had congested his mind the past few days, Samuel’s attention shifted back to the system panel displaying Mai’s status window. He hadn’t communicated with Mai before leaving about her having accepted to become his toy, but it appeared, whether or not she would agree to the fact in the future, that in her conscience she was now Samuel’s toy. 

‘It’s only so long until I make her completely mine. It feels slightly unpleasant to have two different segments in the relationship status. Haa… well, I’ll deal with that when the opportunity arises.’ He still had gas in the tank for the next part of his revenge on the popular group of friends, but was only awaiting a critical time to strike. Until then, he’d continue farming Mai behind her boyfriend’s back. It was too troublesome trying to continue to create a performance for Jun, and Samuel hadn’t even been too fond of the idea in the first place. 

Now that he’d decided to essentially ‘steal’ Mai away from Jun, why would he even share the viewing rights of his toy with others?

Besides the possessive thoughts, Samuel also noticed that her weight had dropped by half a pound since the other day. As far as the young adult was concerned, weight loss of such a degree was a massive tell-tale sign of disease, of which Samuel was keenly aware that Mai possessed anyway. 

On a side note, the curious Samuel had asked the system about weight fluctuations throughout the day and how the figure took that into account to which the system responded that the value was a 24-hour average, allowing Samuel to make such an assumption about the progress of Mai’s disease.

‘Now that she’s slightly more obedient toward me, I think it’ll be fine to drop a hint or two about her hyperthyroidism. It’s troublesome to have to use potions every time to raise her lust as well… unless I spend my next 1000 accumulated SRP on the Aphrodisiac potion. Huh… that doesn’t sound so bad actually. Saves me from spending every time I charge up the horny in Mai and it will probably come in handy in the future too.’

He also considered going for acupuncture or a medicinal competency from the system to substitute for raising her lust artificially, but he figured he’d need at least a proficiency in either to even have a chance of curing her thyroid disease, which was much too costly for the current him and beyond what he was willing to splurge for someone who had wronged him in the past. 

‘Indeed. Indeed. While she’s great fun to have sex with, I have to ensure she remembers and understands why I treat her the way I do. Even if I’ve forgotten most of the past bad blood between us, this body has been through the abuse before my transmigration so I can’t let her off too easily, or I’d be setting a bad precedent of how I go about punishing bad behaviour. Unruly teens need to fear authority to keep their reckless and impulsive nature at bay.’

This was the reason why Samuel had decided upon her status as a toy as opposed to something more. It was fun to steal toys away from other kids and to slowly dismantle them and find out their inner workings. But when he got bored of such toys, he could just as easily throw them away. 

He was no idiot. Having sex with Mai would result in him developing feelings for the girl sooner or later. Even though he knew girls were more likely to develop feelings from sex, he was sure that with his little experience, he felt he was extremely susceptible to falling too. That was why he’d initiated a relationship of one of plaything and owner, to ensure that a certain boundary was set. 

But a toy still belonged to its new owner, so Samuel had locked the studio’s inside-out lock from the outside of the room before leaving. A feat that was arguably impossible for regular humans. 

But Samuel wasn’t a regular human anymore. 

His desire to keep prying eyes away from the debauched appearance of his toy had resulted in the young adult learning a new feature of the system. The store was quite a lot more versatile than he had first imagined. 

If it was related to sex, he could literally purchase anything from the store. From sex toys and bondage gear, all the way to magically locking doors to protect the system user and co’s dignities. 

With a measly fee of 5 SRP, he’d locked the door behind him and left. There was a box of tissues in the studio he’d found and placed beside her for when she finally gathered her bearings that she’d be able to use to clean up. 

And clean up she did, as 40 minutes into the final lesson of the day, a lightly tanned 5’6 girl walked into the classroom all of a sudden. The slim girl had a healthy glow about her, as though she’d been thoroughly fucked, while she confidently strode into the classroom.

“And where have you been all this while, Miss Matsushita?” Questioned the male biology teacher, as he pushed his glasses further up the bridge of his nose. He was slightly balding with a stomach wrapped in a tight-fitting blue shirt and yellow tie that was beginning to spill over his trouser belt.

“On my period.” Replied Mai, as nonchalantly as ever, as she walked straight to her desk, uncaring of the stumped look she had left the teacher with. 

But the teacher had already gotten used to the antics of the eccentric athlete that was Mai by now, after having taught her class in the previous year, so his speechlessness at the reply quickly morphed into a shake of the head in disapproval. 

He whispered something about teenagers and their lack of manners as he’d expected the girl to use euphemisms when talking about private matters. It appeared to him as though the new generation lacked any sense of modesty.

Samuel watched on impressed at the fact that the teacher had left the girl to her own devices. He knew a lot of the girls- especially the delinquents and those of the popular group- would use their cycle as an excuse when late to lessons. On that note, Mai had the additional excuse of club-related matters, unlike the delinquents. 

But had the biology teacher raised an issue about Mai’s excuse, he’d have probably been, metaphorically speaking, slaughtered. Firstly by Mai, who could put up a mean verbal fight all on her own backed up by her boyfriend; secondly by parents protesting for their daughters’ upon learning of the incident. 

Besides the inconsequential conversation that did little to rouse the attention of the rest of the class because of the regularity of the event? Samuel smirked while staring at the walking gait of Mai. Since entering the classroom, she’d kept her head mostly down, with her gaze roaming very little around the classroom. Even now, she was looking intently at her desk as she approached it, not bothering to communicate with her peers about the tardy appearance. 

She was still so very embarrassed about the previous hour with Samuel Armaan. The feeling was only fuelled by the fact that she had his seed still buried deep inside her, and the distinct smell of semen still lingering on her nose. While she’d tried to wipe off the ejaculate with water in the bathroom, the remaining odour of the remains just wouldn’t leave her, and she’d resigned herself to a fate of smelling her classmate’s semen for the next hour until she could get back home to a bar of soap. 

Once sat on her seat, after a troublesome few seconds of trying to walk as normally as she could, she looked around and noticed everyone focused toward the front of the class. Unlike what you’d expect, however, most were staring at the clock as they counted down the seconds of the final few minutes of the school day. 

While the others were preoccupied with a very important task, Mai decided to send a furtive glance towards her left where the boy, who’d left her breathless and flushed earlier, sat a few desks across from her. 

But she grew to regret doing so, as the worn-out female caught sight of the wide grin plastered across the face of her assailant, as he stared right back at her. 

‘That… bastard.’

— — — — — —

Favourite if you enjoyed! 100k views let’s goo!

Funnily enough, despite reaching the landmark I chose to skip the sex scene :) Maybe I’ll write it as an Entry 37.5 sometime in the future if we’re in a sex scene drought. 

Next chapter coming out in 7 days. See you next Sunday!

Please leave a rating!

58