Chapter 01: I really don’t want to die
337 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don’t know when, there is a story that has spread widely in the Tiansheng continent. No matter whether it is the Protoss or the Terran or the Yaozu, no one knows: there is a world tree on the other side of the mountain. There is an old system under the tree telling stories to the small system. What is it about? On the other side of the mountain, cough, no, there is actually an old system and a small system living under the world tree, if it can be small system. Choosing to become a host is equivalent to getting a ticket to God, but I don’t know how many years ago, I don’t know why. The small system 9102 fell into a deep sleep. Since then, the Tianshen continent’s Tongshen ladder has broken and the world has No one is a god.

But what people don't know is that the small system woke up 100 years ago. And now, 9102 is being transformed into a Huxy demolition house.

"I'm going to find a host. I'm going to find a host. I'm going to find a host. " 9102 kept shouting. Even Zhou Shuren couldn't help it, let alone the old system 0000. He watched the last complete furniture in his family being used by 9102 to grind his teeth. He was very helpless. "Hey, you are still weak after you wake up, you don't know much about the changes in this world, you can't find a host."

"I don't care, I don't care, I don't care." 9102, which has no furniture to dismantle, turns into a round orange cat, staring at two round eyes and looking at the old system innocently and pitifully. Looked at the old system sighed to leave as if already soft hearted appearance, in the heart dark praise, the plan passes.

Just after the old system went out, the backhand closed the door and added a two-way asymmetric password lock, put the private key of the other party into the house memory, and then power off and restart. Only listen to the "log on, log on" four times, after the house system was restarted, the contents in the memory would not be saved after the complete reset, ha ha, the plan is OK.

At this moment, Songjiang is having a long-lasting live broadcast in this world - in order to celebrate that Songjiang won the first place in the user subscription list of Douya live platform, as well as the 72 hour uninterrupted live broadcast to celebrate that Songjiang's team won the first team of the big right leg cup.

"Thank you for the super time and space warship sent by" the rain of Songjiang ". Thank you."

"Thank you for the 100 gift boxes sent by 'press F to jump into Songjiang'. Thank you."

“Thank you for the ‘Congratulations on this goods’ award,’ I’ve sent you the 6th, thank you.”

At this time, Song Jiang just finished a game of King's self playing chess. "Half an hour's live broadcast is about to end. At last, I will open another row. What heroes do you want to watch? "

Flash screen.

"Li Bai, Li Bai, Li Bai", "Monkey", "Luna, I want to see Luna", "Han Xin", "Fire Dance", "Orange"...

"It's up to you, Li Bai." Song Jiang said.

However, the flash screen did not end. "The house management room, the cereal brother came again.", "it's not easy for me for 72 hours. Every time I open the live broadcast Jiangjiang, I'm either having dinner or sleepy. I'll contract Jiangjiang's golden age beauty", "Fang Guan, brother Li Bai, what's the inscription?"

The forbidden link in the game is over. We have disable the heroes, Ako and Yuji. Heroes are forbidden. Shangguan Wan'er, Luna.

Songjiang is on the first floor. Please choose your hero. Lock in, Li Bai, Fox of the millennium. "The spirit of the green hills will not wander forever, because I am here."

Soon our lineup was chosen: on Dan Sulei, against Ye LiBai, on Dan Zhuge Liang, on the next road Guiguzi and Huang Zhong.

The enemy lineup: Sun strategy on the single, playing wild Sun Wukong, Zhong Shan Zhang Liang, Sun Lu and Sun Shangxiang.

With the regular start of the two sides, Li Bai took the lead in reaching the fourth level with the help of Guiguzi, ambushing in the grass. The enemy changed the line up and down. Huang Zhong was half-mutilated under the suppression of Miss Sun Shangxiang and Sun Hao. He could only take troops under the tower, and the defensive tower was also worn away, but Missy did not notice that Li Bai had already When I came to the road, I was still suppressing it. Guiguzi and Huang Zhonghui had successfully reached the fourth level after smashing this wave of soldiers. So he invisibly moved from the grass to Missy. Missy happened to be a tumbling to step on the warning mine left by Huang Zhong and was slowed down.

Li Bai has also finished painting the wild monsters in the blue area of the enemy and returned to the grass. The passive effect of stepping on the landmine is not obvious. Guiguzi seizes the opportunity to use all things to control her and Sun Bin. Li Bai rushes into the wine and brushes the passive mark at the same time. Sun Bin accelerates the young lady and then flashes away. But Li Bai uses the magic pen to release the sword array, and sun Shangxiang's tumbling is reduced At the same time, Huang Zhong is still attacking and exporting. Li Bai passively brushes and releases the green lotus sword song. The eldest lady has to fall to the ground. But one blood is taken away by monkey king in the middle road.

Sun Hao flashed after fleeing because he had eaten a blood packet and healed the blood. He did not return to the city, but Li Bai did not leave, but he ate this line with Huang Zhong, and then Huang Zhong was on the edge of the tower. Opened the big move and reloaded the turret, even if Sun Hao responded quickly and the amount of blood was still less than half in the case of no flash, and because there was not much damage resistance at the time of the auxiliary speed of the attack speed, Li Bai quickly rushed to keep up. Release the big move to win the double kill, then use the third paragraph to return to the defensive tower. The blood volume is still very healthy.

After Sun Wukong got a blood in the middle, he emptied our blue area monster and cooperated with sun CE to attack Su Lie passively under the defense tower. However, because he suffered a lot of control from Su Lie, the defense tower caused a lot of damage to him, which could not be output later, so he could only use his skills to break into and run back to the city. And Li Bai brushes the enemy's blue area once again, and returns to our empty red area to get double buffs again. At this time, he doesn't have much chance to take advantage of Monkey King's return to the city to win the tyrant.

Because the enemy's two teams died down the road, and Guiguzi was also on the side to help, Huang Zhong had a lot of ease on the line, and had already obtained a small advantage.

Zhang Liang noticed that the tyrant had been killed. He was worried that Li Bai would catch him. Even if he had an advantage in the line, he would quickly return to the defense tower and release his life in the grass.

However, Li Bai did not go to catch the middle road but went to the road, and then with Su Lie's massive control, Sun CE was killed. By this time, we have gained some advantages in the early stage. The next Road Huang Zhong successfully expanded his advantage to take the other side's tower, Guiguzi can be liberated from the next road.

At the same time, Zhuge Liang issued a signal to request the collection. The CD of the Yuanqi bomb has ended. Guiguzi is ambushing in the grass. Zhuge Liang is passive from the three pigs in my wild area. Li Bai ambushes in another grass and launches an attack. signal. So Zhuge passively suppressed Zhang Liang's blood line, Guiguzi stealth into the tower and used all things to stun Zhang Liang, Zhugeyuan Yuanqi bomb lock Zhang Liang took the lead to kill him, and Li Bai brushed the passive direct release of Qinglian sword. Sun Wukong did not succeed in catching Huang Zhong on the way down. He had to come to the middle road to take over the line.

Unconsciously, 20 minutes later, the enemy's three highland towers all fell down, and began the difficult process of guarding the home. Finally, Su Lie found the opportunity to attack three people in a big way. Li Bai and Huang Zhong quickly output. Li Bai accepted three murders. The remaining two were pulled out of the spring just after they were resurrected. Li Bai quickly followed up again. Huang Zhong's big move made Sun Shangxiang crippled. Li Bai easily took four murders Sun CE is left, but Li Bai is about to brush up passively. As soon as the Qinglian sword array is released, one more general attack can release a big move to win five kills.

But at this time, Song Jiang felt a burst of palpitation. His mobile phone slipped from his hand and fell to the ground under the eyes of 20 million live viewers.

Song Jiang did not know how long it took to slowly regain consciousness. "Where is this?" Looking around at the dark area of Songjiang, there was a sense of inexplicable fear. Suddenly, the door opened, and the candlelight lit up. A serious looking man came in. He saw a wave of his arm and a desk and chair copy appeared out of the sky. He sat down and opened a thick book with a solemn look.

"You are Song Jiang?"

"Yes." Song Jiang's heart was uneasy, and he had a vague guess, "I'm not going to die, am I?"

"You have not yet reached the end of your life, but you die of exhaustion of your physical functions. This is your own responsibility, but your life should not be cut off. So I come here to confirm my life. If there is any mistake, you can add it. Then I will find a good baby for you and throw it earlier. "

"Yes."

"Song Jiang, you are the son of song he. You are the successor of the original beauty group. Because of the bankruptcy of the beauty group, Song He, his father, committed suicide and was in debt of 200 million yuan. Is it correct? "

"Yes."

"Your parents divorced in the early years, so you paid off your debts alone, became a platform anchor, saved money and opened your own shop. It took ten years, and by the end of last month, you have paid all the debts. Is that correct?"

"Yes."

"After 20 years of ups and downs, you have paid off your father's cause and effect, and Yuanyang has not been discharged," said Cui. "Ma Yuande, the son of Ma Yun, the chief executive of the current financial group, is asking for a son. Now you are reincarnated as his son, and you will live a prosperous and comfortable life." Said to give him a brand, "wear this brand well, when reincarnation say can not get what welfare."

“You go and drink Meng Po Tang to reincarnate and go."

Song Jiang was silent for a while, "My father..."

"He killed himself as an outcast son and is now making atonement in hell. You can go. " After that, judge Cui left. Song Jiang had to ask the way to ask Meng PO for soup. But looking at the long "several" shaped team beside the bridge, it was petrified instantly. "Population explosion, so many people die every day. It's said that even if the Chinese come, so many foreigners and ghosts, the local government should also engage in globalization. And that judge, why should I emphasize that I am a virgin and give me a sign? " Looking around at the ghosts whispering, his face was not mourning but forced to laugh. Song Jiang doubted that the public punishment was the judge's bad taste. Looking up at the ghost mountain and ghost sea in front of me, I was even more depressed, and almost a mouthful of old blood gushed out.

I have just been relaxed, I have not fallen in love with Miss Sister, I have not got the last five kills.

I don't want to die yet!!!

1