Episode-1
74 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are not the right person either. You are just another trash!"

A man was holding the throat of his victim.

"Damn, how many years I have to wait for that."

Everywhere around this man was nothing but destruction, depression, and blood.

He threw his victim.

"I am still waiting for that prophecy to come true."

Without looking back on his victim again, he started to take a flight.

He flew from that planet and look at it again.

"I guess, if don't destroy this trashy planet, I won't have a nice sleep."

He pointed his finger on the planet, and crimson ray was shot from that finger.

From this galaxy, another one of the planets vanished forever.

"How many years you will keep me waiting, you damn inheritor of Ancient Dragon Sovereign. It has been already 70 million years, I am searching for you."

After glancing around him, he decided his next destination and flew toward that place.
***
Orion Dukedom, Capital, House of Duke Orion.

"Hey, hey, isn't that "that" kid."

Someone pointed towards a certain place.

"Yes, but don't point your finger."

The other person reprimanded him because of pointing his finger.

"Come on dude, it's not like he can see us or anything. That guy is blind from his birth."

"It's not like I am saying that he will mind or become angry because you have pointed your finger at him. But who he is you know right, he is the 2nd son of Arch Duke Orion. So, shut up and do your work."

Like that, many of the people in this party were muttering on that certain blind guy, some of the conversations even let out ridicule voice.

"Why that guy came out of his room?"

"Yeah, yeah, he should stay in his room. Well, it's not like he knows the difference between his room or outside, he is a useless blind."

"Look at his belly, that guy sure become fatty. Well, unlike us he doesn't have to fight or training all he just sits and eats. Arch Duke really a good person, he takes care of his useless trashy son."

"Hey, I have heard that he can't even cultivate magic power. Is that true?"

"What you don't know? You are truly an ignorant brat. That guy never born with magic vain, so there is no way he can cultivate magic power."

"That guy really, the lowest level trash huh! Even my uncle who born blind is level 40 magician."

"Hey, don't trash talk about an abnormal child."

"In this world, not everyone born with the same physical ability, so shut your mouth."

Few among them defending the blind guy out of pity. But sometimes those pities also became poisonous thorns.

"Attention everyone, My Lord Arch Duke Terry Orion has entered the party hall."

Someone among the higher level servant announced Arch Duke arrival in the hall room. Everyone became dead silent and looked at the stairs with respectable eyes.

A handsome man who is in his peak youth advance down from the stairs. Accompanying him a world-shaking beautiful woman. They were the most perfect couple in the eyes of the world. Even though they look that youthful, their age is actually more than 50 years old.

It was Duke Terry Orion and his wife Duchess Charlot Omega.

Everyone was in awe to see the Duke and Duchess together.

Few men even remove the saliva from their mouth after watching the beautiful Duchess.

Coming in the middle of the hall, Duke started his greeting speech,

"Thank you, everyone, to come to this party. At this party, I will be going to announce yet another happy news to you."

Saying that he looked at a kid who is not more 12 years old. That kid has the same face as the duke. When he will become as old as his father, he will inherit his father's look. He was the fourth child and third son of Duke. Tonny Orion.

Tonny Orion came in front of his parents and stood by.

Duke grabbed his youngest son's shoulder and announced,

"My youngest son, Tonny Orion has become level hundred just a week ago, you are getting another King level magician in this Dukedom."

Hearing that everyone 'Hissed'. Those who exceed the boundary of level hundred known as King. In this world, there are many level hundred magicians. But Tonny Orion may be the youngest of all of them.

"Surely, Orion family is demon level. Two years ago, it was their only daughter Mari Orion breakthrough to level a hundred boundary who was on her 15. Their Eldest son, Team Orion breaks through the boundary of level hundred in his 13, now he is 198 level nearly to break through to Sovereign realm. And that man, Duke Terry Orion it was said that he already on the peak of the venerable realm which is nearly 300 levels. Give me a break now."

It was an another Duke from nearby Dukedom.

"And of course, you haven't forgotten that old man, Thomson Orion, I heard no one can sense his level anymore."

Everyone outside of the duke was sighing. Of course, there many happy faces like nobles of the dukedom and friendly Kings or Dukes from another dukedom, kingdom.

One of the men among them said,

"Well, not all of them are talented."

Saying that he looked at the direction of the blind kid. When they saw him, some of them showed relief expression, some of them showed pity expression while letting out a heavy sigh. And some of them ridiculed at him.

But the guy, the blind, the second son of Duke Tomas Orion disregards everything. And was sitting there calmly, everyone knows he may be blind but not deaf. But still he kept his calm despite hearing those comments, few people admired his courage. Few of the weaker kids even got encouraged from him because that guy cannot see, unlike everyone cannot cultivate magic, even born in the demon level family he never makes himself feel lowly, he always kept his calm like a veteran warrior. Which even Tonny Orion and Mari Orion don't own.

At the mid of the party, blind Tomas Orion stood up and directed the face toward his father. Sensing that, Duke nodded.

As if he is saying, so your task ended. After smiling at his father, he left the venue.

Tomas Orion muttered when he was leaving the hall,

"Tonight is the time to clean the trashes."

2