Chap 69. Feints
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today, I worked on tricky sword moves, getting good at fooling opponents with feints. Got to the usual practice spot, took a deep breath, and got into the sly art of deception.

Feints are about making fake moves to confuse others. Instead of just hitting straight, I practiced making tricky, misleading moves. The peaceful place around me turned into a practice ground. I played with feints, trying to create confusion and find openings. It was like a dance, but with shadows and surprises.

At first, figuring out the right timing for feints was tough. It had to be just right, or the whole trick wouldn't work. But with some practice, I started to get the hang of it. The usual practice spot became a stage for my sneaky sword dance. Feints flowed smoothly, and the sword became part of a smart strategy. It wasn't just about hitting at the right time and distance; it was about playing tricks and finding weak spots.

As the day went on, mastering feints turned from a puzzling challenge into an interesting skill. Each tricky move felt good, knowing I was adding a clever twist to regular swordplay.

In those moments of smart sword moves, it felt like the sword itself joined in on the game of fooling around. This practice of mastering feints showed me a whole new side of swordplay—a crafty skill that brought more depth to the dance with the weapon.

1