Chap 72. Combinations of Moves
9 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today, my focus was on mastering combinations in swordplay—blending moves seamlessly for fluid techniques. Got to the usual practice spot, took a deep breath, and dived into the art of chaining moves together. Mastering combinations is about stringing different moves one after the other. Instead of standalone strikes, I practiced making my swordplay one smooth, relentless flow.

The familiar practice spot transformed into a ground for experimenting with combinations. I worked on transitions, finding ways to link strikes and defenses with precision, creating a rhythm that kept opponents guessing.

Grasping the nuances of combo mastery was a challenge. It demanded not just skill but an instinctive feel for the ebb and flow of the fight. As I practiced, I aimed to make my sword an extension of myself, moving with an almost instinctive grace. Each combo became a sequence of calculated actions, a dance with the blade that went beyond individual strikes. It was about creating a narrative in every movement, keeping my opponent off-balance.

It was a good day.

1