Chapter 3: Rin takes charge.
894 3 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~Rin ~

Oh my gosh, I can't even handle how adorable Gazei looks when he's all shocked and cute! And guess what? I recently discovered that I've transformed into a girl—like, whoa! It's, like, the most pleasant surprise ever. And let me tell you, my decision is crystal clear—I'm never letting him go! I'm gonna marry him and spend the rest of my life by his side. The mere thought of being his wife fills me with awe and delight. I never thought it was possible, but hey, life's full of delightful surprises, right?

Not only that, but I've spilled all the incredible and magical memories we shared in our past lives to my hubby. Seriously, every little detail, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant, has been shared with utmost excitement. I mean, we've been through it all together, and I can't help but relish in the pure joy of reminiscing about our epic adventures.

While my hubby takes his time to process his pansexuality—I mean, being pansexual means he can be attracted to anyone, regardless of their gender—I steal a glance at him. His complexion has this dark, mysteriously green hue that almost seems to shimmer in the light. He's got a slightly muscular build towering over me, and his golden blond hair perfectly frames his flawless face. Those eyes of his possess an ethereal quality that just draws you in, and there's a hint of danger as if he's got some hidden beast within him. Talk about irresistible!

Can we just take a moment to acknowledge how ridiculously fast goblins grow? I mean, it's mind-blowing! Just two days ago, we were tiny little goblin babies, and now, on the third day, we've magically transformed into elementary school kids, exactly 12 years old. It's awe-inspiring to witness such rapid development in such a short time.

To start my day off right, I've been doing some gentle exercises like stretching and yoga. It helps loosen up my muscles, releasing any tension or knots that may have built up over time. Trust me; it's amazing how even a few minutes of light exercise can make your body feel so relaxed and energized!

As I look at Gazei, I can tell he's still processing everything I've shared with him. Geez, you'd think he'd get over it by now, right? And I can hear him contemplating whether he should just stay indoors until he feels less confused.

"Gazei..." I sigh, catching his attention at last. "Yes?"

"Listen up, babe," I assert with determination, not asking or suggesting—I'm more like giving him an order. After hearing his complaints, I've already made up my mind about how we'll move forward. Using the same firm tone my mom often used on my dad when she made decisions for him without his input, I continued in my authoritative voice, "Starting tomorrow, you're gonna start training with me. We're gonna get things moving, no ifs, ands, or buts."

"What the heck...?" Gazei blurts out, clearly caught off guard.

20