Darkness 1.3
397 3 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yoru looked at Obito on the ground and didn't want to continue arguing. Although Kamui is good, he is not simply acting for power.

"Since he is your goal, then I will find another Uchiha. Anyway, the number of Uchiha is not less." Yoru said calmly.

After all, this is just a kind of bloodline limit, and even ordinary Uchiha has it. It's just that most don't have the ability to upgrade it to Mangekyo Sharingan. Moreover, if you say that as long as you have such eyes, you can be invincible in the world, the current Uchiha would not be so miserable now.

"If you are looking for Uchiha, you should be able to use this," Madara said suddenly.

Now that Yoru has decided to join him, he will naturally give some rewards, and at the same time, he will also buy people's hearts. He asked the Zetsu to take out an Uchiha corpse.

Yoru caught the dead Uchiha.

"This is Zetsu, and it will be used to convey the connection between us in the future." Madara grabbed Obito and continued to gesture to Yoru about the strange white creature behind him.

"Well. No problem, since that's the case, please call me Uchiha Yoru. Mimicry." Having said that, Yoru made a seal, and in a burst of smoke, he turned into a boy with a beautiful androgynous face.

Madara looked at the transformed Yoru and understood what he meant.

"Exquisite technique, even my Sharingan can't see through it. Do you want to use the Sharingan to sneak into Konoha?"

"The strongest wall are usually disintegrated from the inside. Although human beings have always been trapped in a contradictory cycle, they will also join forces in face of a greater threat. This will add a lot of resistance to our future plans. So, Until then we need to weaken the great nations."

"Very good! Take it. This is the family crest of the Uchiha clan of my younger brother. With it, no one will doubt your identity." Madara agreed with Yoru's decision, and took out a badge and threw it at Yoru.

"When we meet next time, I hope you are still there," Yoru said.

"Of course, it will be."

Before long, there were no figures in the cave, as if they have never existed.

Madara took Obito away with satisfaction. What he just said to the other party was not complete. He didn't tell Yoru about his resurrection plan. After all, it was the first time they met but there is the possibility of further cooperation.

Madara believes in his strength very much. As long as he completes his resurrection, even if later down the line Yoru regrets it, it will be too late. But Madara was sure the other party would not regret it, and if he wants to say why? It is because of the pure darkness he saw in Yoru, it was a feeling that seemed to curse everything in the world.

It's not bad that people with such darkness don't become madmen. To say that they love the world is bullshit. It was when he saw that he had no doubts about what Yoru said.

On the other side, Yoru came to another hidden came, and took out the body. He paid great attention to today's harvest. Although the original material was not available, his path has become more interesting than expected. Especially the alliance was unexpected.

Yoru grabbed the corpse and used his innate ability.

[Predation]

The corpse was devoured by Yoru. After a while, in the beautiful face of Yoru instead of the previous jet black eyes, his eyes were red with three tomoe.

"Well, it's smoother than expected." Yoru put his finger to his eyes.

Yoru began to think about what he will do next. The plot in his memory is not that clear, but key points such as the Nine tails attack and the extermination of Uchiha are still in his memory but the exact details are quite foggy.

However, because of this, he wants to go to Konoha even more. Looking forward to profiting from his memory, maybe even the cells of the first Hokage can be obtained. But more importantly, he looks forward to the bright stage where the future plot of Naruto will happen and the interesting things to see.

Yoru looked at the moonlight and felt that his journey in this world would be quite interesting.

18