Wrong 1.7
271 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"War, if there is no war..., if Konoha and Iwagakure had restrained themselves at that time then..."

"You seem to have no idea who the opponent you are about to face is. What we are about to face is not a certain person, nor an organization, or even a village, but the evil that  has accompanied us since the birth of mankind." Having said that, Yoru strolled to the center of the hall, spreading his hands, like an orator from the past.

Yoru had given him a place where he can vent his anger. It's not just one person but the entire world.

"Evil?"

"Killing, jealousy, injustice, destruction, oppression, slander, hostility, betrayal, theft, greed... they are innate, engraved in our blood, and it will be repeated for generations. We, humans, have always been imprisoned in a certain reincarnation, it will never end. Even if there are wise leaders, like Madara and Hashirama, who once ended the war and stopped reincarnation, the result did not change. After they disappeared, the world still didn't change, we are on the road of self-destruction and going further and further on this road." Yoru continued to narrate a certain objective fact of this world.

It is a fact that human beings are imprisoned in this samsara by the common desire of mankind, and can never be freed from it. What happened in the past is still happening now and will continue to happen in the future. In this long history, this seems to have become a part of human beings.

"We are imprisoned in the cycle of the world..." Obito murmured, thinking about what Yoru said in his mind.

Gradually, he began to accept these words. 'Yes, humans keep repeating the mistakes of the past. If it weren't for that, Rin wouldn't have died.' He thought of this unconsciously.

"This world is distorted, unreasonable, and without a trace of warmth. Those who possess it will not understand those who do not possess it. Those who do not possess it will envy the one possessing it, become hostile to the other, and ultimately destroy each other, and this cycle will never end. That's why we have to change it. I want to end this contradictory cycle in our generation. In order to cut off this sin, we will do everything." Yoru calmly described his ideal.

While this ideal may seem ridiculous to others, it resonated with Obito in front of him.

"..."

"Come on! Let's create a new world together. In that world, everyone can be happy, and there is no need to grieve anyone. This is also the world that Rin hopes in your heart, and the new world that is most suitable for you to live in." Seeing Obito at the moment, Yoru played his most important trump card.

For Rin. If it was just for himself, he might hesitate, but if he told him that it was for Rin to create a better world, he would definitely accept it. Even if he deceives himself, he will give himself this reason.

"For Rin..." Obito's eyes changed significantly at this time.

This world killed Rin, so for the love of his life, he wants to create a new world. A new world where there is no pain, no war, no harm, and where he can live with Rin.

Yes, Obito made up his mind at this moment. For this goal, even if he has to subvert the entire world, he will not hesitate.

"Yes, not only to end this chaos but also for Rin. In that world, you will meet her again. This time your life will be written by yourself. It is your own story." Yoru described the bright future.

'In that future, everyone can be happy. Everyone is no longer in pain and he can be with Rin. What a dream world this is.' Thinking of this, Obito's only eye could not help but burst into tears.

"I will change this rotten world, I will definitely." Obito clenched his hand, his eyes were no longer confused, but revealed an unprecedented determination.

In order to change this twisted world, this world must be buried first. This is what he has come to realize.

In the dark underground hall, an alliance of three has been formed.

After leaving Madara's place, Yoru returned to where his mission was. Along the way, Yoru was in a very good mood. Although it was a simple change now, he was looking forward to more changes in Obito.

The future savior of the world, Naruto's strongest jutsu was jokingly called the talk no jutsu. With it, he can talk to the evilest, most depressed, and most twisted people and make them change their entire lives in minutes. But...

Since now he is a villain, he should have the consciousness of being a villain. We are all villains until death, we do not accept turning to good in a matter of words, nor do we need it. If the heroes represent the good in the eyes of the world, then the villain, the devil represents the evil of mankind.

'Well, I am looking forward to meeting you, son of the fourth Hokage.' Thinking of this, Yoru let out a beautiful wide smile, his expression becoming happier and happier.

-*-*-*-*-*-

+10 advance chapters on Kofi~

15