Chapter 38 – /R18/ The weird new assistant of Kornelius /R18/
369 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
R18 - sexual content, smut. This chapter is very much that - smut. It can be skipped as non vital to the story.

It is my first attempt as an author into that genre. Very hard to write about a woman's sensations, but I used my imagination as much as possible. Apologies to the female readers if I had failed to convey properly the situation

Day 43

Alberta was sitting on a comfortable chair in front of Major Foxx's desk, who was explaining the crazy situation of Akira from the start. Major Foxx was telling the story with great details, focused on Akira's interactions with the demon larvae. She guessed right that those weird encounters could be a hot topic for the professor and will make her more involved in the story. Foxx did not calculate how the very horny and perverted mind of the woman in front of her was interpreting  the information.

---Alberta Reinstein POV---

What a crazy day" Thought Alberta. Finally calm and relaxed she remembered how those massive muscular knights came to take her by force!

And she was totally restrained on that coach over there.

"hah, What if that massive 2,5 meters bear kin sergeant decided to take advantage of her. She would not be able to resist in the slightest

"She imagined him pressing her down on the couch with his muscular arms thicker than her legs, then tearing her clothes.

"woah" Alberta felt an itchy feeling spreading from her vagina, making goosebumps all the way to her brain.

"If his manhood is proportional to his body how would she be able to accommodate him?" She shivered when she imagined him roughly penetrating,ignoring her pleas for mercy.

Her vivid imagination replayed the situation in a ... different way.

"You will remain here until I am satisfied" She remembered in her already clouded from lust mind sergeant declaring with a grin on his face

"I am just a normal woman I don't deserve this punishment" Alberta replied in her mind

"Oh the King ordered that I must take you all for myself" The sergeant grabbed her with his massive hands and put her on her all four. Then he spread her ass cheeks and pushed his face between. 

"woaa sergeant please, don' do it, mercy AH Ah"

The man sucked her clitoris with such vigor then put his middle finger inside the already soaking pussy.

"Ahh I am still virgin, Sergeant at least be gentle" Alberta imagined her saying and was already feeling hot.

Major Foxx kept talking about Akira's adventures but the professor was already listening half way.

"Woaaa" The massive bear man cock slammed inside her tight pussy taking away her chastity.

"That thing is too big it wont fit!" Said the elf woman

 The bear man did not care at all pumping in and out with the hardiness of a well trained knight.

"Miss Alberta, are you feeling all right?" Foxx asked the already red faced, purple haired elf who was looking with a cloudy gaze and had a lecherous smile.

 "ah I ... I am fine, just a bit excited from all this" replied Alberta ragged breathing.

"Yes right, excited you say..." Foxx looked at the woman with confusion and a hint of suspicion

Fox continued to explain Akira's situation in details

But only sentences like:

{""I have decided: I will bind you, so you won't be able to move when I suck your dick, and when you are about to finish I will stop! Hahaha. You have to beg me for forgiveness for being a naughty boy!"}

or

{"And then, mistress? " The spiderman was shaking with excitement

"And then if am pleased of your service.. Hmmm,  Oh I will allow you to fuck my butt, as you are not worthy for the mistress's pussy!"}

Were registered by Alberta. She heard the situation in which Akira captured the demon larvae man, but in her mind Akira was actually doing them in order to steal the demons powers. Something like a human variant of succubus, but in a reverse targeting demons.

"OhHH, Ms Akira being forced to do such things while being a former male, Woah" A blood leaked from Alberta's nose

"Miss Reinstein I think you are not well. I will escort you to your new quarters here in the Palace. Your entire belongings have been packed and delivered already." Foxx said and guided the obviously distressed professor to her room, which was adjacent to Kornelius's and opposite of hers.

"Here we go! I will leave you now, have some rest. Later you will meet Mr Kornelius so you can assist him in all his needs for the project" Foxx

"I.... I will have to assist the mad scientist for all his needs.." Alberta whispered.

The blood shot again from her nose.

"You better lay down for now." said Foxx.

"Probably some reaction from the sedative." Foxx thought...wrong.

Alberta entered a space bedroom with a large double bed, working desk and practically everything a person would need for a comfortable living.

She saw several large crates in the middle of the room - her belongings.

She went and start digging taking books, clothes, stuff ..... and her toys. 

"Hah " She looked at the toys she had bought sometime ago, but never dared to use them on herself.

Several dildos, a leather panties with an ass plug and frontal 15 cm vibrator, some other sex toys. Most in their original packaging.

Her mind was overstimulated from the events. Alberta used to have a quiet life- go to work, do some shopping and stay at home alone with only the reads making her company. It is one thing to read about this stuff and very different when experiencing it in reality. It was intoxicating.

Aaah" Alberta moaned. She felt so hot. Her body was burning with desire. She could not resist anymore and dropped her skirt and wet panties on the ground. Soon all her clothes were gone and she was standing naked.

Nhah, no…wh-why…is it so…ah, hee, hahhhhn" she slid her hand down her crouch. The elf’s  slender fingers were finding self-pleasure from the modestly closed slit.

“Ahahhh, ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhn!”

The red-faced Alberta cried out in masturbatory pleasure as she rubbed the clitoris  and put two fingers inside her vagina

That was not enough, Alberta looked at the sex panties. She took them with shaking hands. She picked the ass plug with her already wet hand and looked at it closely. It was 3 sphere balls of rising size linked together. 

Alberta bent down and pushed the first one to her anus. 

"aaah" The ball slid in after she pushed hard. A sharp pain followed by a wave of pleasure reached her mind and make her shiver. Goosebumps shot from her butt, up to her back and hit her brain hard. 

"AAAh" The second one went in

"Gaaagh" Alberta eyes shot wide open from the protests of her tight hole being over-stretchered.

Soon the pain faded, leaving her shaking from delight. The next was the frontal dildo. She pushed it hard into her soaking pussy with a slamming motion.

"AAAAArgh" blood leaked when the hymen was brutally torn apart. She locked the leather panties into place making those dildos stay firmly inside her body.

Alberta fell on the ground sweet pain and pleasure started to mix. She felt a warm dampness deep in the pussy contained tightly by a leather panties while she moaned.

"More! Aaah I want more..." Alberta gaze moved to another toy still packed in its packaging. She ripped it with her trembling hands. She looked at her nipples. They were erect and pulsing, waiting to be ravaged.

She grabbed  the metal clip and clamped it on her left nipple!

"Nyaaa, OHhh" There was no pain, but pure bliss of pleasure. She clamped the other nipple with the second metal clip. Both clips were connected with a heavy metal chain.

"Hyah! Kyahhhhn! Th-that’s! That’s too…hee, ah, too good…ah, ah! Nooooo! I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum!” 

Alberta fell on her all four and started to squirm from the most powerful and breathtaking orgasm she had ever experienced.

The heavy metal chain was swinging left and right pulling her breasts and sending shivers to her already clouded from ecstasy brains.

“Kyaaaahhh! I’m cumming Again!!! Ah, ah, ah, nkhhhhhhhn!This is crazy”

She looked at the door that interconnected both her room to the Mad scientist' one

She dragged herself and opened the door. It wasn't locked. Alberta entered the room. She felt another wave of hot excitement. She was into a man's room Naked...

"Is that the bed where that perverted man is taking the poor palace maids into submission?"

Alberta moved shakily to the bed. She could smell a faint masculine aroma. 

Ohhh" Alberta dropped into the bed. The smell of a man was overtaking her. She slid her hand down to her crouch and activated the vibrating function of the dildos.

---Kornelius POV---

Kornelius was returning to his room from his lab. He was holding a pad with his recent calculations and was reading them intensely. He entered his room still not paying attention to the surrounding when he heard a woman's cry of pain!!!

"Aaaagh. oooh , aah ah, oh my head is going to explode!" pant pant pant

"What, Who is there? Miss are you sick?" Kornelius looked shocked at the half naked elf woman who was obviously very ill and was in delirium. She had probably taken the wrong room in her pained condition.

"Ahh... You!!!! I am in your room.. I have been wrong. Are you going to punish me now ..Oah" The woman was looking at him half covered with the bed sheets. "Her gaze is clouded from the sickness" Kornelius thought.. wrong

"Come! I will take you to someone who is going to take care of you" Kornelius was very very distressed. A woman was in his room. Half naked woman!. He moved to help her up but he twisted his steps and fell over her into the bed.

"Aooaaah " Alberta screamed and panted when that man jumped at her with a such fierce brutality of a mad bull. The man's knee kicked her frontal dildo deep inside her womb. And his hands landed on the chain ripping it along with the clamps.

"AaAARGHHHH" Such a fierce but sweet pain... pant pant followed by another massive orgasms. Alberta salivated.. "ha ha hooh"

Kornelius found the tiny blood leaking from the woman's breasts. He screamed in horror and ran out of his room... 

"Miss maid, Major Foxx, Help ...."

Alberta woke up in her new room's bed. Someone has moved her when she fainted from that last mind blowing pleasure that the mad scientist caused to her.

------

 

10