Chapter 46 – Setting up the final grinding spree.
323 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

---day 56 ---

1:12 AM

"WAKE UP Fumihiro Abe" Akira commanded using the Inspiration spell to supplement its effect. 

"Aahh what? Where Am I" The dazed and confused human Abe replied

"You have received the "Ultimate pleasing" honorable principal" replied Hina

"Ooh I.. I did indeed" Abe remembered perfectly the best experience in his life that his mind composed and envisioned in a lucid dream which felt so real. He could feel the aches in his balls from ejaculating countless times for a short period of time.

"So how will you evaluate my daughter's demon blessing? Hina

"It is, it was... It felt so good Mrs Ryu. I can vouch for its positive effects as I feel tired but I don't need normal pleasing  from devoted women anymore. It is  as I have been miraculously cured from a constant hunger. I thank you for that!" Principal Abe bowed towards the mother daughter duo.

"Principal Abe it is getting late now" Hina

"Yes of course, Tomorrow is another busy day at school" Abe prepared to leave zipping his pants on.

Principal Abe, I was going to report this first thing tomorrow, but as you being here  so  I may tell you now" Akira intervened

"What is it Neko-chan... Argh I mean Ms Akira san?" Abe responded startled from his unprofessional hiccup of miss-speech.

"I would like to report a breach of school rules - bulling, physical assault and endangering a fertile woman act"

"What!!! In my school? Please Ms Akira I will need the details!

"I can confirm my daughter statement as I was a witness of this grotesque act as-well" Hina added looking distress and scarred as she has seen a butchery

"Yesterday when my friend Sakura Yamamoto did not show up at schools end, I was worried and looked for her around. At 1 PM I found her in a helpless state in the school council's room suffocating bound in ropes and tormented by the student council president Shiro Tasuko. I  managed to stop him and call Okasa for help. We brought her home so we can take care of her wounds"

"What such a vicious act! In my school! Abe looked enraged

"It is the second time that person acts against the commandments of the great demon lord Voldemort. He endangered the life of fertile woman and devoted member of the church" Hina 

 "I.. I will make sure that person receives his righteous punishment for his misdeeds." Abe said with red face full of anger "I will wait for Ms Akira and Ms Sakura at the school gates. Once the nurse confirms Ms Sakura's injuries I will take necessary steps as the school regulations direct! It is so sad that such a vicious act ruined my good mood tonight'

"Good night Principal Abe" Hina bowed as the man left the house in hurry.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up Neko-chan!"

Akira shot her eyes open seeing the staring eyes of her schoolmate Sakura-chan who smiled  brightly at a very close almost intimated distance to her face. She could smell Sakura's flowery fresh scent and warm breath.

"Sakura-chan what are you doing?"

"You need to get up or we are going to be late. I am up for almost an hour already and Mrs Ryu told me to wake you up with any means necessary!" Sakira replied in her usual cheerfully and energetic manner.

"Sigh, all right, all right. I will be downstairs in a jiffy"

Sakura-chan already dressed in he school uniform ,wove her hand the rushed out of the room.

"Haah this girl is so full of vigor and life early in the morning. Hah,teenagers!"  Akira mutered and rose to prepare for the day, forgetting that she too fitted in that criteria being 16 years old herself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakura-chan do you understand what is going to happen when we enter the school and meet Principal Abe" Akira asked the trembling girl next to her. They were about to entered the school gates and could see Principal Abe with the Nurse and 2 senior teachers waiting for them.

"I am scared Akira-chan. What if that bad person decides to take revenge on me again?" Sakura-chan replied with a shaky voice, her eyes almost tearing.

"You must not worry Sakura-chan as I am here to enact justice. Such vile acts makes me sick so I promise you that this bastard will get what he deserves!" Akira hugged the trembling girl in order to sooth her worries.

"Do you promise?" Sakura-chan

"I promise!

"Pinky promise??" Sakura lifted her head and looked Akira with sad, but hopeful eyes.

"It is a Pinky promise!" Akira rose he finger to connect with Sakura's then smiled reassuringly. 

"Come now. You just stay with me and I will handle the rest. Be strong Sakura-chan"

Both girls entered the school hand in hand.  


Once the school bell rang signalling the end of the third class the speakers  screeched and the voice of the principal announced in a monotone voice:

"Attention students of Shinju high school, this is the principal calling to inform  that all of you must attend  at the front yard in 20 minutes. Several important issues  need to be addressed and settled."

The principal stood along with several teachers facing the crowd of students gathered in the yard. He picked up a microphone and announced"

Miss Akira, Mr Shiro Tasuko will you come up here please" Abe

Murmurs and gossip started to spread around the crowd as Akira walked slowly with a dignified look as she was the boss. Soon Tasuko joined her, with a red face trembling from anger or anxiety. He shot daggers at Akira that made little to disturb her ice-queen face.

"Attention students, be quiet now!" Abe

"First: For severe and repeated violation of the school regulations and demonic church's commandments, for repeated physical offence towards a fertile woman Mr Tasuko is hereby demoted from his position as a student council president"

The crowd reacted immediately at the bomb that Abe just dropped.

"Second: Tasuko is suspended for undetermined period of time till the disciplinary committee is formed and decision is made about his punishment"

Tasuko's jaws dropped. His life was ruined now, when his father learns about it he will beat him again with that bamboo stick. He shuddered horrified from the pain that this bamboo stick caused. Soon the fear from punishment transformed to anger and resentment.

"That bitch Akira, it is all her fault! I hate her, why couldn't she take her punishment as the other girls did before! I hate her so much" Tasuko thought and his hand reached to his pocket where he kept the folding knife.

"Haaayaaa"  Tasuko screamed and swung his right hand aiming the knife at Akira's heart.

Swish

"What? How?"  Tasuko couldn't take the knife out from Akira's hand as she grabbed the blade with her bare hand gripping it with monstrous strength. Small drop of blood dripped from Akira's palm but her face remained stone cold. She looked at Tasuko and said:

"You need to try harder you pitiful maggot"

"Get him get him now" The teachers screamed and quickly immobilised the attacker who still failed to comprehend the situation

"Get Mr Tasuko to the detention room and call his father" Abe

"Nooo don't call otosa. Noo please!" Tasuko cried with horrified face!

"Silence now, students keep your calm. The situation is resolved. Ms Akira is your hand hurt?"

"No Principal Abe I am fine"

"Next some good news: I am happy to inform that Ms Akira "ultimate pleasing blessing" was approved as safe for school. As I have tested it personally can testify that it is the most amazing pleasing that happened in my entire life. As Ms Akira requested she is allowed to perform it to any demon touched student volunteering. Will there be any, please rise your hand now"

A sea of hands rose up from the crowd

"pick me pick me Akira chan"

"I want to be the first !!!"

"Look at me Ice queen, I am your devoted servant, chose me!!!"

Abe's gaze registered hundreds of volunteers and asked Akira

"there are so many, can you handle that much Ms Akira?

"Hmm yes of course, but I will need some time of the school and a proper organisation order, may a time list schedule proper waiting line should be formed.

Abe thought for a moment and announced:

"Ms Akira will perform temporally the vacant duty of the student council president till next elections are held."

"Temporary president Akira, will you say few words to your fellow students?"

Abe passed the microphone to Akira who took with without compliant

"Dear friends, I am glad that Tasuko's violations are finally dealt properly. It sickens me seeing a fellow human hurt physically or mentaly the weak either girls or boys. That practice must end and If I see another example of that bulling on my watch I will make sure the offender suffers full concequences.

Now I would like to talk about my "ultimate pleasing" blessing. I have set up a personal goal to reach all demon touched who need and like to be treated with the best experience in their lives..."

A loud applause erupted in the crowd from eager demon touched and devoted girls alike.

"Oh she is so devoted"

"Smart, strong, sexy  and working hard, I want her for my wifu"

"Dream about you schmuck!"

"slap"

"Eww you don't have to hit me! I get it, I get it Akira-chan can not be monopolised for a single man alone"

"Now as a temporary student president I hereby appoint Ms Sakura Yamamoto for my depute assistant who will manage the schedules as I will be busy performing the rituals at home. All volunteers will go trough her for appointment arrangement.

"Sakura-chan come here please" Akira

"Gasp. Oh my Oh my"... Sakura chan rushed to join Akira in front of the crowd

"Will you say few words deputy president Yamamoto?" Akira passed the microphone to overstimulated girl who was hoping from one leg to the other.

"Ah I.. don't know what to say Akira-chan. Hm I envy all those demon touched who will have the chance to play with the fluffy NEKO-CHAN!" Sakura finally announced smiling widely shouting excitedly at the and.

"Neko-chan?!?" Demon touched student

"Neko chan ? Is that Ms Akira?" Demon touched student

"This must be her blessing?" 

"Huh that is most original idea" A girl commented

"Now students return to your studies. Dismissed" Abe ended the impromptu school gathering

"Principal Abe, I would like to try my ultimate pleasing on Tasuko san. I am interested to see how will it work on demonic teaching's offender. Can I have some time alone with him?" Akira stopped Abe 

"Hmm, All right I will allow it. He should be locked at the student council's room. Lets go there now" the principal walked in a brisk pace

 


You can have your time Ms Akira. This is the room's key. Please inform the teacher outside if you had any problems or Mr Tasuko attacks again" said Abe and handled  key to Akira, then said few words to the teacher guarding the door and left

"You! You bitch what are you doing here?!" Tasuko eyes glared at the entering temporary student president Akira Ryu.

"I have come to visit you Tasuko as my duty demands. Did you forget that I am still your personal dropout devotee, I have come to give you a special treatment. That you have earned yourself!" said Akira with a mischievous grin then locked the door from inside, then unbuttoned her lower shirt and lifted it up to reveal her well defined muscled tummy.

"What are you doing. Have  you finally come to your senses and are going to submit to my will peasant woman! Now As the demon lord Vold...." Tasuko couldn't finish his sentence, once he saw The Punisher appearing from Akira's behind

"Good that this time I remembered to pull my shirt or this fellow here would have cut another hole" Akira patted the head of her weapon and looked at the trembling man.

"What The HELL is THIS? You Are A MONSTER! screamed Tasuko

"Hmm I wonder who is the real monster here? 

"Do not come closer!

"What if I want to? Will you beat me as you did with Sakura-chan?"

"Stay away, Help  TEACHER"

Hiss ... Bite

"Now would you stay still Mr Tasuko. I am not done with your pleasing yet!"

Akira licked her lips with a predatory grin

"Now sadistic bastards like you require a very special treatment, so I will make you feel as you victims do! Isn't it great Mr Tasuko, to be able look from the other's side perspective?

 "...." Tasuko did not respond

"Now where should we start? Akira walked around the room gliding her hand over many different Sex toys and landing on the whip hanging on a wall.

"Hmm isn't it your favorite toy? 

Akira took the whip and approached her prey.

"We better take those clothes off you. We don't wont to ruin then, do we?"

"Remember Tasuko, If I ever find out you hurt another person, I will come to find you!"

Akira quickly striped Tasuko's school uniform, leaving him laying helpless and frozen on the floor

Now show me your back Tasuko" Akira kicked his body so he turned on his front

Swish splash Swish Splash

Few lashes landed on the floor in front of the horrified Tasuko's face

"CONSUME"

AArgh

"CONSUME"

"AAAAh"

"EXORCISE"

[+400 SU, Intelligence + 2]

"So Mr Tasuko do you feel the horror of your victims?" Akira kneeled down and lifted his head to face him

"Aaah I think I overdid it" Akira shook her head seeing the unconscious white pupils of Tasuko, who has fainted from the stress.

"...and of course he will piss himself, AGAIN. Tz! I am not touching this body now" 

Akira tidied herself and left the room

"I am done with Mr Tasuko's "ultimate pleasing". I believe its effects are not as good as the usual" said Akira to the teacher guarding the room.


Now listen up! I will be accepting volunteers for my special blessing at my house after-school hours and during the weekends with the permission of principal Abe. My assistant Ms Sakura will be responsible for the proper schedule. Treat her with respect as she is in charge of who or when is to participate" Akira addressed the gathered crowd of demon-touched in front of her new office - the student council room.

"Wooooaaa"

"Haaaah, Who is going to be the first Ms Deputy President?!

"Pick Me!"

"Look at me! I volunteered first!"

The crowd surrounded Sakura-chan who was holding a notebook and trying to write down the names of dozens demon touched.

Once Tasuko's parents came to collect him, Akira made sure to remove all of the perverted sex apparel and send them to her house. Then she called Sakura-chan and explained her role for the following weeks.

"All Right people. I am going home. Visitation hours open from 2 PM at the address provided by Sakura-chan"


"Okasa, what did you do with you?" Akira was flabbergasted, seeing Hina with a Fluffy Red Fox hairband and huge red vulpine tail  hanging loose from her behind. Her skimpy clothing of a D-cup sports bra and short black skirt and knee high leather boots, did not help to improve the shocking display which made Akira mind reeling.   

"I promised I will help so you wont feel embarrassed, didn't I?. It is a team effort of the dragon shrine maidens, so it is the least of what I can do. Plus I somehow find this very entertaining, Fufufufu Just look at those demon-touched, they look like idiots now" Hina smiled and pointed to the first group of volunteers standing in from of their house. They failed to hide their lewd looks at the Akira's mother and her voluptuous body.

"Come Come, Neko-chan is waiting for you at her domain. You will have the best dream in your lives as the great demon lord wishes!"

Hina shook her plump butt and the fox tail swished left and right, then led the small crowd to the basement, where Neko-chan waited in her outfit deeply embarrassed but full with resolve.

Announcement
Currently updating the glossary (on story main page, under reading button).Have a look there as many new features are presented

10