Chapter 1: Wake Up Lieutenant
221 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Waking up to an unfamiliar sensation his eyes opened and slowly adjusted, it seemed he was floating within a large piece of machinery with what appeared to be a glass viewing window, his vision being dyed by the green liquid that surrounded him within the machine, he could make out what appeared to be several consoles and vats of liquid beyond the window.

As he tried to move he noticed several cables attached to his body, he wasn’t quite sure why they were there, but what was a more pressing problem he started to notice from his arm. His body wasn’t quite his own moreover he was around the size of a young child, probably barely even 5 years old at that.

Panicking he jerked his body in a sudden response to the observation which caused the front of the machine to suddenly jolt and hinge letting the liquid start to drain from the machine, and he soon found himself touching his feet to the bottom of the machine as the liquid rushed out breathing a needed breath of air into his lungs.

When was the last time he felt fresh air that both smelt and felt amazing he didn’t know but found himself wondering how he found himself in such a place and what he remembered?
To his knowledge he remembered programming more on his many projects before going to sleep, did he sign up for a cloning experiment for some money to fund his project? Or a de-aging experiment?

He couldn’t quite find anything new within his memory or brainstorming as he waited for the last of the machine to drain but couldn’t help but try to link something, anything. Which was interrupted by the heavy feeling that started to become more present as the water lowered.

which made him catch the attention of the two lathery wings with a slight lining of fur that extended from his hip followed by the two thick fur tails, adding onto this he felt a wired twitch at the top of his head which he could only assume where ears.

Finally removing the cables that dug into his body he felt slight pain which turned into a weak upsetting feeling almost like he was dizzy and had to hurl. Catching himself before falling he started taking his very first and admittedly odd steps forward and struggled to open the machine enough for him to finally exist and look around.

The room looked like it hadn’t been touched in a few years having cobwebs crept into the crevasse and cracks scattered around the room, a layer of dust at every turn making it seem almost like this place was made of it. his particular attention coming to the machine he stepped out of.

It had a plethora of cables pressure chambers at either side feeding into the machine, gears and pistons jutted out of it. A label above the machine read in English

{Project Evo}

Feeling a cold shiver run through his body he turns to the door deciding it better to try and find something to dry himself and maybe see where he was

3