Myth 1 – The Sleeping Woe
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This myth is speculated to have started around the 1800's in a village of Africa. It's suspected that the myth started from a disease that was spreading around at the time in Africa that started putting people into coma's.

The Sleeping Woe is a powerful and ancient being from the realm of myths and legends. It is said to be a creature of immense power, with the ability to put entire towns and villages to sleep. The creature is said to be able to enter the dreams of the people it puts to sleep, and manipulate their dreams to make them more terrifying and nightmarish.

According to the legend, the Sleeping Woe was once a benevolent being, who helped people to fall asleep easily and have peaceful dreams. However, one day it encountered a powerful sorcerer who, jealous of the creature's abilities, cursed it to be unable to wake up and forced it to bring horror and fear to people's dreams.

Since then, the Sleeping Woe wanders through the world, seeking redemption, putting people to sleep, but unable to wake up. It is said that the only way to break the curse is for a brave and kind-hearted person to enter the Sleeping Woe's dream and defeat the sorcerer who cursed it.

Many people, who had the courage to face the Sleeping Woe's nightmares, disappeared and were never seen again. It is said that whoever enters the creature's dream, would have to face their worst fears and overcome them in order to defeat the sorcerer and break the curse, setting the Sleeping Woe free.

The legend also states that the Sleeping Woe appears when people are going through difficult times, such as the loss of a loved one or the end of a significant relationship. It is believed that the Sleeping Woe appears to help people to cope with their sorrows, and that once the Sleeping Woe appears, it is a sign that the person's suffering will soon end.

0