Myth 2 – The Unwillingly Wicked
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This myth started around the late 1400's  from a small village in North America.

It is speculated this was just a tale spread around by lumberjacks messing around.


The monster in this myth is called "The Unwillingly Wicked," it is a creature of immense power and size, but it is not inherently evil. This monster is said to be cursed by a powerful sorcerer, who imbued the creature with immense power, but also made it so that it would cause destruction and chaos wherever it went, even if it didn't want to.

According to the legend, The Unwillingly Wicked was once a peaceful and gentle giant, living in harmony with the other creatures of the forest. But one day, a sorcerer, jealous of the creature's tranquil existence, cursed it, imbuing it with dark magic that made it uncontrollable and dangerous.

The Unwillingly Wicked wanders the land, causing destruction and chaos wherever it goes, unable to control its own actions. It is said that its roar could bring down mountains and its steps could create earthquakes. Villagers lived in fear of this monster, who would appear in the middle of their towns, destroying everything in its path, without even noticing it.

The legend also states that the monster is tormented by its actions, it has a human-like consciousness and it is aware of the destruction it causes. It is said that it can be seen crying and lamenting its actions, but unable to stop them. The only way to break the curse is to find the sorcerer who cursed it and make him undo the spell. But it is said that sorcerer is long dead, and the curse will remain forever.

The Unwillingly Wicked is seen as a tragic figure, a powerful creature, who was wronged and brought to misery, causing harm to others and itself, without the ability to stop it.

0