4- Martial art library
227 5 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the middle of the afternoon, Wan Ne finally stopped his cultivation. He sighed, unsatisfied by the results.

" I need spirit stones but the clan would never give them to someone like me.

I need to find a way to earn some" Wan Ne started to contemplate.

"Should I go into the nearby wury forest and hunt demonic beast?

That place is dangerous, even more so for someone like me who is inexperienced in martial spirit" Wan Ne murmured.

The time was right for him. He was already 16 years old, and according to the clan, he was mature enough to leave the clan.

People from the branch family like him, without talent, will generally be sent away after the martial awakening ceremony.

" We were asked to go to the martial art library to receive two martial arts.

I never went to that place since the access was restricted. Now, it is a good opportunity"

Wan Ne stretched his muscles before exiting the room.

****

The martial arts library was situated in the center of the Lin family compound. As he was making his way toward it, Wan Ne was feeling a little strange.

He could see people looking at him, with gloating or pitying eyes from time to time.

" If I had not awakened my memories, Perhaps I would have broken down by now" Wan Ne Thought.

This world attached too much value to strength and martial arts potential. The people who were mocking him were often people of lower talent themselves, but they strangely despised him as he had it worst than them.

After some time, Wan Ne finally arrived in front of the martial arts library. There were some people whom he had not expected to meet who arrived at the same time.

They were Lin Kai, the newest genius of the Lin family, and his old buddy, Lu Gu who was following behind the former.

" Hello, Young master Lin Kai, Hello Lu gu" Wan Ne saluted politely.

Hearing him, Lin Kai only nodded in acknowledgment. Lu Gu made a strange face before looking to the side.

The martial arts library was a three-story building. Two middle-aged men were guarding the entrance.

The three youths saluted them before entering.

" You can only spend Two hours inside," one of them said while looking at Lu Gu and Wan Ne.

" As for your master Lin Kai, you can exceptionally spend as much time as you want, and as per the clan head order you can go to the second floor of the library to obtain a martial art"

Hearing this, be it the Wan Ne or Lu Gu, they seemed a little envious.

Once they were inside, Lin Kai went around the library Calmly. It seemed like he knew the place well.

" It is certainly not his first time coming here," Wan Ne thought before shocking his head.

He was not here to agonize anyone but to learn some martial arts.

" I must not get distracted" he reminded himself.

*****

The place was really worthy of being called a library. There were many human-sized bookshelves and they were all full.

The first area, That Wan Ne reached was destined for punching technics.

Wan Ne looked at one of the books, it was called Great bull fist.

Wan Ne got curious, he had never learned used books to learn martial arts in the past.

He was not sure of how it worked.

" They told us to learn at most Two martial arts, but if we can open any of this book. Why not remember what is written inside more than three books and practice them once no one is looking?" Wan Ne wondered.

He looked at the description on the cover of the book.

" Use the bull stance, Enrage your spiritual energy and unlist the power of a bull with your fist" Wan Ne felt strange when he looked at that description.

He was going to open the book but he suddenly heard a man's voice coming from behind his ears.

" You can look at the cover of every book, but you can only open two of them. After memorizing the content put them back in their place.

you have less than an hour now" the voice said, sounding strict.

Wan Be turned to look behind him, but there was no one around.

" A ghost? Or a powerful martial artist guarding the library.

Is he on the second floor or the third floor!" 

Wan Ne quickly pressed his hands against his fast-beating heart and finally managed to calm down.

The description of the ' Great bull punch' was not too convincing. Wan Ne decided to put it down before continuing to look around.

" I now understand the reason why we can only visit the martial arts library after awakening our martial spirit" Wan Ne muttered as he visited the different area.

Sword technics, saber technics spear technics, staff, bow, and arrows technics, all required Spiritual energy to be used.

" Before awakening, the martial spirit was unable to use spirit energy. But there is an exception" 

Wan Be had reached the area, reserved for body cultivation technics. He was holding the 'Bronze body training Manual', 

The description said:

" Breathing technics, physical exercise and recipes to temper the body"

After looking around for more than thirty minutes, Lin Kai walked toward the second floor Wan New was trying to choose between the three books that had attracted his attention.

The body tempering technic ' Silver refinement', the movement technics ' Soft feather Steps', The movement technic ' Beast lunge', the sword technic ' wind cleaver', and the saber technic ' matchless slash'.

Silver refinement: the use of spiritual energy, medical herbs, breathing rhythms, and exercise to transform the body into a spiritual treasure.

It looked like an advanced form of bronze refinement but like any other body refinement technics it was a long, arduous and costly process.

Wan Ne was too poor at the moment to throw himself into body tempering.

Soft feather steps: the spirit energy moving inside the body make it as light as a feather.

While these technics had attracted his attention, Wan Ne was more attracted by the second movement technic.

Beastly lunge: the spiritual energy moves outside the body and launches him at a breakneck speed as if a beast was jumping on his prey.

" Now that I have the Sharingan, My reaction speed increased. I need movement technics like this to use these eyes at their fullest"

Wind cleaver: release your spiritual energy into a cone and cleave the wind with the sharpness of your sword.

Matchless slash: the spiritual energy makes the slash quicker and more powerful.

5