Prologue: And Thus, The Curtain Unfolds…
76 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Holy Grail.

A magical device that can grant any wish that a person desires.

Holy Grail War.

A do-or-die competition between inividuals to attain the "right" to acquire the Holy Grail.

Master.

A magus who is a participant of the Holy Grail and is aided by his or her loyal Servant.

Servant.

A Heroic Spirit bound to a Master through contract to fight in the Holy Grail War.

The year is 2019. Nineteen years after the previous Holy Grail War in Japan, a new battle for the Holy Grail now commences in Philippine soil.

In a small island [Mactan] where it all started...

Let the clash of the heroes of old and new eras begin.

***

<Unknown P.O.V>

There... in the midst of an old chamber of a rundown church is a person standing in a slump.

The entire place is dim. Though they're candle lights flickering on the side of the walls, the light that they emanate is too shallow that I cannot figure out whether that person is a male or female.

But amidst of the bad lighting, I could make out the top hat sitting on top of the person's head. Adorned on what appears to be his/her fingers are glistening stones that shone like small flash strobes like gems of sorts.

And to make it more creepy, black colored smoke-like trails are overflowing around his/her body as if that person was a vampire being melted by sunlight.

A slight shiver ran across my entire build as I felt that person look at me with his large hollow eyes, eyes that portray a sensation of dread and hatred.

I... can't move. Even an inch of my finger won't twitch on its own.

*Gasp*

I held my breath as that ubiquitous being jumped right at me and grabbed my neck. At that moment, I saw the image being reflected on that person's glaring and dying eyes...

*RING*

"...Huh?"

I blurted out tiredly as my alarm clock resonated within the four corners of my bedroom.

So it was just a dream...?

If I have to be honest with myself, it was more like a nightmare than a dream. A bad one if I may add.

I slowly sat up on my bed, trying to erase that eerie feeling surrounding my heart.

And why is it that my hand's on fire....?

...Eh?

The moment I stared at my right hand, I saw something bizarre.

There printed on the back of my hand is a tattoo in a hue of crimson blood.

2