Chapter 7- Twisted Akira!
2k 13 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Kanae's POV:]

"Take leave for a few days if you don't want to lose your job."

Currently, after being kicked out of Haruto-kun's room, I was taken by Minami-san to her chamber as she suggested something completely out of the blue to me.

I was still trembling slightly while remembering the gaze I was directed with when Ojou-sama barged inside. Her temperament, her tone, her glare…everything made me freeze at my place before Minami-san stepped inside and dragged me out of there.

I was entirely perplexed why such a turn of events occurred when I was just following what I was ordered.

But not like I have any say in this. I can only do what I am told to.

"Thank you, Minami-san. For granting me another chance."

Even though I don't know my mistake but the way Ojou-sama seemed displeased with me, losing my job would have been the least I expected.

If not for Minami-san, I might never have had any hope to get back on this job at all.

"Your mother favored me back in the days, so it's just a kind of repayment. Now get going before Ojou-sama releases any order regarding you."

I nodded in understanding and walked away from her office. It was scary to see that even the all-time stoic and serious Minami-sam fears someone. And I can tell, it was not just because she was also a servant here, rather she seemed to be terrified of Ojou-sama's unpredictable personality.

'I just hope that boy remains alive when the next time I walk in here… '

_______________…

Back in Haruto's room, Akira after being left alone stared at Haruto's bare body for quite some time.

Aside from his boxers, he was completely naked.

His bare chest which had a few bruises here and there was heaving as he breathed raggedly. His stomach was slightly hollow and his ribs sculptured on his skin, signifying how malnourished he has become in recent times.

There were several marks on his belly and legs as well which seemed nothing less than utter painful. But even with that, Akira had a dangerous smile adorning her lips as she stared at the tattered state of her butler.

Akira is an idol student, a lovely daughter, and a well-groomed woman in the world's eyes. But in reality, she was a sick sadist who wanted to see Haruto in pain.

She let Minami harm him once and that was all. He deserved Minami's wrath but now, she is the only person who could hurt him and when he would be completely broken, she would extend a hand to cure his misery.

"Mm… "

Tracing her cold fingers over his torso, she heard a sweet moan from Haruto. The smile grew wider as she touched his aching regions and heard even more hoarse moans.

"It's painful, right? When someone you love hurts you. I bet you would start to hate me in a few days like this~."

In response to her one-sided chatter, Haruto remained asleep as Akira roamed every inch of his body.

Finally, with a deep sigh, she took out a pain-relieving gel from the first aid kit and started to apply it over his bruised region, softly.

There was a trace of remorse and grief spreading in her eyes as she applied the medication. Like the previous Akira was nothing but just an illusion.

"But what can I do about this heart, Haru-kun? It just doesn't stop aching for you. I can't… Why did you ever do that to me…"

Soon moisture started rolling down her cheeks as she carefully cured him. She was evidently quite shaken up whenever it came to Haruto.

In the past years, she has never once taken her eyes off Haruto, and now when she was able to meet him in person….there were only times like these when she can be honest with herself.

Haruto is the person whom she hates and despises the most in life. But she admitted a long ago that he is the man she can ever allow herself to love

It was her way to express love. To inflict pain and heal him gradually. She doesn't care what others would say. Akira just thinks of Haruto as everything.

Might she kill him the day after today and end herself alongside him? Might she confess her love the very next moment he opens his eyes and lets him embrace her for the rest of his life?

She doesn't know what she might do and there was no rush to find out either. After all…

'There's no way you can now run away from me Haru-kun. Even if you come to hate me or love me once again, we are going to live like this forever….

________________…

A/N: - She's slightly…you know…

Well, it will take time for them to become a couple but don't worry the journey would be dramatic yet sweet…

49